Changeing Controls for games

Started by King_Furby, October 08, 2008, 02:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Is anyone aware of a program that allows you freedom to change controls for games when a game does not allow you by default to do so. Like for example i am needing to change the secondary trigger which is normally mouse right to like the "F" key. I tried editing the user interface files but changes won't carry over in game.

I tried contacting the support for the game too but they haven't responed yet. I am just wondering if anyone is aware of such a program that can do this.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

King_Furby

I am talking about the game exteel. Someone said something about there might programs that can, basically hack a game to let you force change controls. i didn't get the chance to ask them if he/she knew of one. I figured if there is one someone here might know of it.

I looked on the internet didn't find one, i didn't think there is one buy worth asking about.

ZK

Reprogrammable keyboards are a solution to that sort of thing. Although, usually anything that is a Korean MMO or handled by NCSoft doesn't like those keyboards... to the point of making them unavailable to use outside of the program!
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

HairyHeretic

I'm not familiar with any 3rd party software for that. Normally you can just change the controls in the game configuration settings.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.