Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*nibbles on her fingers making her grip loosen* Oh hehe *takes the win slipping it behind my back then scurries off with it*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Breathless Intent

*drops a net on the lovely Kaz from a tree limb overhead* Mwahaha! The Win will now be mine again! *jumps down from the tree (very cat-like) and gathers up the Win from the struggling lady* Thank you so much, maybe I'll let you look at it again one day! *gets all cocky, because obviously the win will never ever ever get captured by anyone else ever again. Right?*

Kazuume

*slices free of the net trap glaring at Breathless then smirks. While she's all wrapped up in her conquest, Kaz tackles her from behind tickling her gently until the win slips from her grasp. Still holding her down the win is stuck in a back pocket* Sorry darling. *kisses her neck then quickly gets up, pulls out a skateboard and scoots off with the win once again triumphant!*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

As Kaz waits there all deliciously for her massage.. the masseuse (aka vampire disguised.. just call me Raymond for the moment).. enters.. rubs, kneads, punishes those sore muscles into crazy submission until Kaz is sleeping like a baby. Then, I rummage through her belongings.. until finding, swiping the win. Leaning down, I give those sweet soft lips a kiss.. before vanishing.. having left her a orange jello cube. And a Snoopy.
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Is it a viper, is it an angel ... it's Kendra swiftly moving in dumping an entire pink can of paint all over Mordred, steals the WIN and zips off to covet it  ;D

Mordred

Reaching up, the now pink.. PINK? *groans.. swearing all sorts of revenge*.. Pink Mordred lures a lasso of shadow.. sending it to wrap around the very naughty, mischievous Kendra.. watching her hands drop the win into his hands.. then pulling her down.. now tightly bound.. "Ok little Red.. what shall I do with you, huh?" he tries to sound menacing.. yet in a Pink state.. not sure how that's going. But he has the win. :P
*See Pillory*

Kendra

She feels the lasso about her and sighs at being caught so easily but when he attempts to admonish her, she can't help but smile. The smile soon creases into a broad grin as she attempts to stifle the laughter but it's too much and soon she's in hysterics. Her laughter distracting enough as she steals the win back again, slips from the lasso and makes another get away... still cracking up with laughter!!  XD

Mordred

*shakes like a dog.. sending a fine spray of pink.. tinted with blue.. into the atmosphere*

Kendra the Red.. has done it again. *whistles for his trusty shadow to come transport him to her whereabouts.. which happens fast.. his hands sliding into her smaller, quite adorable hands.. whispering through those wild red strands* We meet again, Archangel.. but who's laughing now????? *gives that bottom a pop.. then vanishes into a swirling shadow vortex*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*slipped in while Kendra was busily keeping Mordred distracted by laughing at him in all his pinkness (and thinking he still looked sexy as hell despite being pink) and replaced the win with a fake. Miles and miles away with the real win by the time Mordred has time to realize he just stole a damn good forgery.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Mordred

*after walking slowly through a car wash (which.. despite the odd looks and having to bribe the attendants.. was far more pleasant than one would suspect.. and yessss, those rolling brushes did tickle.. in a good way).. a waterlogged vampire who would soon regain his blue hue (kinda just sorta happens) pulled out his win-gps.. finding the lovely MzNurse nearby at a 'Sexy Medical Surplus' store.. undoubtedly browsing to find new ways to surround those sexy curves. Ahhh, the the naughty Nurse seems to have left the win locked away in her Nurse-Mobile. Using a bit of his replenished shadow, the soon-to-be-blue dude quickly gets inside and has the delicious win back in his possession.. leaving a gorgeous cube of jello as a consolation gift*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*waits until the topical sedative she coated her win with has had time to absorb through his skin and put Mordred to sleep before slipping in a taking it back, leaving a memory of a kiss behind in it's place*

Mordred

*dreams of taking the win.. kinda back and forth between visions of a luscious Nurse curing me of this eternal affliction.. but when waking.. finding within a bowl of jello, in the fridge, the new win.. which he had hidden.. heh.. her having took the decoy.. yet the sensation of a sweet kiss remains.. making him almost sad he didn't need to pursue*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*having missed lunch, She took the bowl of jello as well*

leelan

*went to take the win, but got lost in the beauty of the cleavage before her and stares...drools...passes out*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MzNurse

*giggles and skips away with her win*

Lycana

*She runs up behind MzNurse and gives her tight hug from behind. While distracted from the surprise huggle, she effectively steals away the much sought after WIN and, unwrapping her arms from the Nurse's lovely torso, disappears in a cloud of smoke*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

leelan

*sees Lycana disappear in a cloud of smoke, but the win not dissipating and floating with her, snatching it from the smoke and running away giggling*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Grainne

*spies leelan running and giggling with the WIN, steps out in front of her and zips away*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

*using the laws that govern blue objects.. being himself a blue thing and of course, the lovely Eithne also being one of blue mind and lusciousness.. he silently chants a few old forgotten words to the Deities of Blueness.. causing the Win within Eithne's hands to vaporize.. then rematerialize within his own lecherous blue-stained hands*

*popping a few soft blue candies through a slightly mad grin.. he fades back into the shadows.. with his Win*
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

The swift kitsune, a magical being herself, swipes the Win form the Blue one as he fades away...

"My win!"
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*appearing on the 'other side'.. which in itself is a wild enough trip.. the blue thing with fangs realized his Win.. and the few last blue candies (hidden in the small chamber in it's base) were swiped yet again. Closing eyes, he takes a deep breath.. a grin spreading wide as he recognizes the intoxicating scent.. Lady Fox! Ohhhh, she be a naughty one.. which he absolutely can't help but admire. Snapping his fingers a few times, he finds himself near her abode.. instantly aware of that luscious bottom (which does send mesmerizing ripples upon his senses) nearby.. he shifts into shadow form to pluck the Win from her hands when she comes skipping down the path. Then, giving that very bottom a swift pop, he swings up the branches of a tree to dive into a dark cloud.. vanishing back to his dark little blue realm*
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

Yelping with surprise at both his appearance and the smack to her bottom, the fox wastes no time following him up the tree, her fox reflexes swift...She will follow him wherever he goes to get that Win back...leaping towards the dark cloud as it begins to close, she barely makes it through and appears in his realm, falling atop him in fact...her hands wander over him, looking for the win. Her eyes lock with his and she grins and leans in to kiss him. Finally grabbing the Win for herself, though completely unsure how she will get "home," she's unsure whether she even wants to return...Kiss? Win? Win? Kiss? Hmmm...."it's still my Win," she whispers.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Grainne

*poofing in behind the foxy one, using blue magick of course, Eithne quickly slips the WIN from kitsunesuki...* Oh, no you don't. *giggling she poofs out, appearing at the bottom of the tree and beating a quick retreat*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Kazuume

Eithne is snared by one of Kaz' traps* Should really look where you're going sweety. *she gives her a cheeky wink before taking the win from her fingers hops into her speedy Kaz mobile and races off with the in tucked safely in its seat belt*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

leelan

*stays ontop of the mobile and grins enjoying the wind in hair, grumbling how later she'll need to unknot it, slipping a hand inside stealing the win before hopping onto a tree and hiding out with it*