Naruto(ish) plot idea. interest check. co gm needed

Started by KnightNelson20, December 04, 2013, 12:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

Long ago there was a weapon made to use each chakra element. Orbs were made by each village that fit into the weapon and powered its elemental prowess. But once the spear was forged a battle for which village would control it took place. With no one coming to terms all the orbs were reclaimed by each village and locked away within their respective villages. The spear its self was taken away sealed somewhere in secret. But someone has found it and plans to reclaim its power.

We live in a time past the years of Naruto. He has already taken the title of Hokage and passed it on as well. There was a ninja academy built in the Land of Iron which took in prospects from every village to act as a world police of sorts. They were to keep the peace if any one village or person attempted to ruin the unity and peace that Naruto had brought without reason. Today is graduation day.

Thats what i have so far. I have an idea for who is stealing the spear as well as who is working with 'em. And I have ideas for major plot events and sequences. What do you think? We can even go to extend magic and other types of thing in to expand our world some and make it less pure Naruto world. This is just an interest check and somewhere to flesh out my ideas. Im hoping for a group of 4-6 at least. Any thoughts?

Kaisude

I am interested surely i am going to help flesh it out as co gm.

catherinehellfire

I'd definitely be interested in doing this roleplay :)
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

KnightNelson20

Sweet that's two just to get things rolling. Im glad i came home to see at least someone. I work early tomorrow but as soon as i get off i will be adding more detail and plot in as well as a cs most likely.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Kaisude

KnightNelson20

Lockepick

Two questions!

1) Are we accepting characters? It seemed like the co-GM spot was filled.

2) How is this game on Male Players running Female Characters?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

KnightNelson20

Yes we are accepting and i dont mind if you play a female character. I just made a female character myself. As for co gm i am open to having more than one. I always like help in keeping up as i work and such alot and i like knowing that things are still being monitored.

Lockepick

Oh, I wasn't looking to Co-GM, I just figured you weren't going to accept PC applications until the Co-GM was founded.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

KnightNelson20

oh no i am fine to do it alone i just wanted a co gm to assist.