Sapphie's Plots|✖|Currently Seeking Male Role

Started by Sapphie, May 24, 2011, 02:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphie

Well hello everyone reading this, just wanna say thanks for taking out the time, and I hope it's up to your expectations! (:
I'll most likely tidy this thread up a lot over the time I'm here, so please don't post in here; as I'll try to keep it tidy. So just shoot me a Private Message is you're interested in any of the ideas, and I'll be more than happy to discuss with you. Anyway... onto my fist plot (:
[CURRENTLY NO TITLE]
MALE NEEDED
Someone to post semi-regularly. Every few days or so.
Quite literate/Good spelling and grammar

Anna is 19, and she's just moved into a new town to start university, studying journalism. After the first few weeks, she's made a couple of friends and settled in perfectly. So she decides to go out and celebrate her new found freedom. Although it doesn't quite end how she'd like. After getting chat up by some random guy she meets at the bar, and rejecting him, things go from bad to worse. On her way home, unaware she's being followed, she gets grabbed, pulled away and raped by the extreme drunk. Distraught, and after the ordeal, she goes home, and tries to forget anything ever happened. But it's never as easy as that, is it?

After a few weeks of trying to find some form of normality, she runs into the guy who'd forced her on that night. Although this time, he's trying to apologize. He says it was the biggest mistake he's made. He wants to make it up to her. But how can you make up for something like that? How can she forgive him or move on from something like that? This is the story of a girl trying to adjust to having him around, and the story of a man trying to repent for the biggest mistake of his life, and how they'll find companionship in the unlikliest place.

Sapphie

Sapphie