Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

10 for the adorable horns followed closely by the rest of you.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Nico

Codswallop

You're a hard man to please, Nic.  :-) I'll still give you a 7-8 for that kiss, let's call it a 7.5.

abandoneddolly

Codswallop

I'd give you at least an 8 for that one. It's very... intense.

SMR Rein

A good 9 effort, but there's a few things that could be added to make it a 10.
Be bold

Evil Tim

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Livrainbows

A careful 7... mostly because I can't remember what anime that's from.. tip of my tongue...

abandoneddolly

Deamonbane

Mildly terrifying, but not too bad.

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Livrainbows

8, because I think its from ouran high school club thingy tea related thing (not actual title of anime).

Nico

SmokingCamels

7.  For being one of the more interesting homosexual ass slappings I've seen.

abandoneddolly

6 it reminds me of someone who use to love camels

SmokingCamels

It is someone who is addicted to Camels.  :P

7.  It's kind of noir, and kind of ghostly.  I'm not sure which.

shasha

10 for dolly, but a little spooky
not sure what to put here, at the moment.

abandoneddolly

10 I dont know what your avatar i s yet, but I imagine its  lovely.

Mxyzptlk

7 - for scaring me as well as turning me on a little

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Nico

Mxyzptlk

9.0 for turning me a little gay for you.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Phantomhive

Quote from: Livrainbows on March 14, 2016, 12:39:07 PM
8, because I think its from ouran high school club thingy tea related thing (not actual title of anime).
Ouran High School Host Club lmao good try but its from Black Butler lol

Blythe

10/10 for a perfectly balanced teapot and full tea cup!

Renegade Vile

9 - Probably my favorite of your avatars in rotation; I think I've seen it passing by before. Very atmospheric and on top of that, it goes along well with the tag underneath. Very good choice.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>