True Blood:Maine(NonCon) ~(Need Fellowship of the Sun!Got a good idea brewing!)

Started by bubby, June 16, 2012, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

Yeah, we military don't take kindly to a lot of shit, and half of us are irrational fucks... I on the other hand just call it like I see it. So, apology accepted.

-uses Bubby's lap for her corner- >:)

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Google

Also Millitary my end, Millitary Law Enforcment for the Air Force infact... so yea we take lots of shit but mostly from fucking dependents... I really hate dependents with attitude.

Sorry off topic, my day is winding down, I am enjoying a drink, and looking forward to being involved in the game... I do hope the changes I made to age and history satisfy.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

bubby

*Smoothes her fingers through Golden lovely hair*

The changes are great Google. I promise everyone here is very easy to deal with, they just got my back when it comes to being sticklers on certain things. Though I am main GM, I've allowed several players that have stuck with the game for as long as it's been around the Powah as well.

Go ahead and put him in the character thread. I'm off to bed myself, and tomorrow when I get up I'll PM you all the game links you'll need, in case you haven't gotten them already.

Welcome to the game!

Google

Quote from: bubby on June 28, 2012, 03:06:34 AM
*Smoothes her fingers through Golden lovely hair*

The changes are great Google. I promise everyone here is very easy to deal with, they just got my back when it comes to being sticklers on certain things. Though I am main GM, I've allowed several players that have stuck with the game for as long as it's been around the Powah as well.

Go ahead and put him in the character thread. I'm off to bed myself, and tomorrow when I get up I'll PM you all the game links you'll need, in case you haven't gotten them already.

Welcome to the game!
Wonderful, happy to be here, those links would be much appreciated and if someone would be kind enough to let me know a good jump in point I would appreciate it
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Occident

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

LunarSage

Quote from: Occident on June 28, 2012, 05:30:03 AM
Haven't seen it. Would that be a problem for playing?

I can't speak for bubby, but so long as you read some information (maybe on Wikipedia) about the setting, you should be alright in my opinion.

Also, welcome JDrew, Celede and Google!  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

bubby

Quote from: Occident on June 28, 2012, 05:30:03 AM
Haven't seen it. Would that be a problem for playing?

What Lunar said. I will note that most everyone here has either watched the show or read the books or both, so you would indeed need to at least check out the True Blood wiki, read through the character types and some of the story plots, so you'd be up on what sort of 'universe' you're stepping into.

The Golden Touch

I will mention that in the Anita Blake group game, we have a few people that have only read the wiki or gotten information from those of us that have read the books. They can flourish quite well actually if they use the wiki and ask if something would be likely in character.

spooky

Can I play a hateful underhanded racist ass belonging to the  Fellowship of the sun?
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

bubby

YES PLEASE! I'm off to work for the night, so if you want you can make up the char and PM it to me, I'll take a gander when I get home.

spooky

JDrew Spider

*takes bow* Thank you

@Spooky your character sounds to interesting, lol.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

spooky

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 28, 2012, 05:52:02 PM
*takes bow* Thank you

@Spooky your character sounds to interesting, lol.

I hope he will be, but sadly I don't think he'll get much love.. He makes no sense. Bubby shall review and accept or deny him... then we'll find out.

The Golden Touch

spooky

Note to self, blow up the sheriff.
Second note, prep the gas power stake rifle.

The Golden Touch

spooky

Humans fighting Vamps just ain't very fair... best not to do it within range of scent or hearing.

Occident

Quote from: spooky on June 28, 2012, 11:50:18 PM
Humans fighting Vamps just ain't very fair... best not to do it within range of scent or hearing.
Correct. The vampires wouldn't stand a chance.

Starlequin

Quote from: spooky on June 28, 2012, 11:50:18 PM

Spooky, I think this could be the beginning of a bee-YOO-tee-full friendship. :P
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

spooky

Occident

bubby

Quote from: Occident on July 01, 2012, 06:26:10 AM
Could I be a high ranker in the American Legion?

If you're talking a high rank as a Soldier of the Sun, I don't see why not.

We currently have spooky playing Bo, who has a 'loose contract' with the Fellowship, and we have a crazed murderer played by Starlequin, who could surely be found eventually and perhaps 'brought into the fold'.

Occident

I do not mean the Fellowship of the Sun. I am thinking more about the two and a half million Americans with military backgrounds in one group who can vote against or fight in unison those seen as threats. Such as a group of tax evading, unrepentent murders who forgive those vampires who have happily killed dozens because they were attractive, yet tortured the ugly ones who killed one person at most and became ugly because they refused to drink human blood.

spooky

Quote from: Occident on July 02, 2012, 08:08:54 AM
I do not mean the Fellowship of the Sun. I am thinking more about the two and a half million Americans with military backgrounds in one group who can vote against or fight in unison those seen as threats. Such as a group of tax evading, unrepentent murders who forgive those vampires who have happily killed dozens because they were attractive, yet tortured the ugly ones who killed one person at most and became ugly because they refused to drink human blood.

wow