PirateGirl's roleplay ideas! F/M, F/F, M/M

Started by PirateGirl, June 10, 2012, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateGirl

I'm a romancer. I like drama and slow pacing, rising to a tension point instead of immediately walking into action. I like historical fiction, and as a college girl, you can assume I love trying new things. If you come to me interested in scat or tentacles, I'll try it and tell you whether I like it or not. Conversation is important, too! I'm not going to jump into something, I've already done enough of that. And three-liners or more, for the most part. I like details. I do Dom and sub, but I've recently been liking subbing more (with feisty behavior, of course ;) ). The plotlines I've posted are all male/female, but if you like it and would rather play as male/male or female/female, I'm all for it! Anything is fun.
Anyway~ Just wanted to get that all out of the way. PM me if you're interested. Onto the plots!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

SUPERHEROES
I'd like to play something with the Batverse. No current ideas in my head, but I like Dick Grayson and Babs, or some kinky villains. Or we could play as people from the Justice League, dealing with someone who is far more powerful. Perhaps Wonder Woman being overwhelmed by a much stronger villain, or of the like. I really just love DC characters, so if you like them too, contact me and we'll do something fun.

Using OCs or characters from something else, we could also play something that's been bouncing around in my head for a while. A man finds out his family--which is worth billions--runs a dark mafia-esque group, and he's destined to become the hero for all of their people by fighting against a super-powered girl. He does many bad things as his alter-ego for his family to become richer and such, and he hates the woman he fights against with all his heart. Meanwhile, as a normal man going to law school, he's started flirting with a shy girl who works at the local coffee shop. She's a nice girl who would be a perfect housewife, since she does whatever he says. But when he realizes the girl has a dark secret too, he starts to understand what kind of deep shit he's gotten himself into.

REALISM
A boy and girl are strong oppositions in the local high school, he's a jock who can be a smart-ass and she's a preppy rich girl who is used to being treated like a princess. For some reason, the two never get along, so they lead wars against each other with their shallow friends. This has been going on since childhood, but when they start developing feelings for the other, the fight becomes harsher. They start to have rough romantic encounters, but they have to keep it secret from their followers. Slowly but surely, their lives entangle more into a confusing drama.

A tough and independent girl gets sold into slavery by her distant and cruel parents. A rich, but bored man finds her intriguing at the auction, where she fights the whole time. He buys her almost instantly, and forces her to be his. She continues to obey him reluctantly, and soon enough they start to become lovers.

HISTORICAL FICTION
A woman follows her childhood love to piracy to escape the cruelty she faces a princess to an animalistic king. But even though she disguises herself as a man, she finds that keeping her secrets is difficult. She fights her way to the top, but her best friend through it all isn't all he seems.

A prince has been training since birth to be king, but there's something bothering him. He can't find a woman to appeal to him. He meets a woman who's a trained assassin and warrior for the other kingdom, but has been captured. She won't tell them anything about their enemies, so the prince himself comes to talk to her. He's attracted to her unavailability, and falls for her.

It's the early nineteen-twenties, and two characters of the same sex (male or female) meet. Both are married, and completely bored with the American Dream, with their spouse and children. They start meeting discreetly and they become more passionate for each other than they imagined possible. As soon as they consummate their secret romance, the reality starts to hit.

APOCALYPSE
A disease that kills in less than a day decimates society. The world is eliminated of humans at an exponential rate. But at the very beginning, the first vital hours when the outbreak occurs, the government fails at containing it. The disease can get through any protection, and works airborne, waterborne, and through contact. On Earth only 99.999% of humans live. That .001 percent is only a few scattered people, some starting tribes and the others making other plans. Any story involving those people, or what happens then, would be fun to do if anyone's interested.

Also, another story that's been bubbling in my head is a society in the future, after demons have destroyed nearly everything, where the demons keep the humans in a fortress to devour their souls, to the humans' unknowing. A young woman boldly leaves the fortress, and seeks answers. A man comes with her, someone who's higher society (probably a prince), who is one of the demons. He becomes romantic with her, and their relationship develops, but his dark secret remains dark and secret-y.
There are others I can't think of, but here are some starters. Also some character relations I like, if you want to create something along these lines:
Master/slave
Mistress/slave
Hero/sidekick
Hero/villain
Teacher/student
Warrior/princess
Prince/commoner
Married man/woman who are cheating
Boss/Intern
Nurse/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Etc.

richtus

I really like the superhero plot. I've sent you a PM.

PirateGirl

PirateGirl