Interest check/recruit [MUL-E] 'Breaking a Bitch' [Still recruiting]

Started by ShadowedScreams, February 19, 2009, 05:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowedScreams

FIRST OFF: Due to proposed content, this is an RP that will not be open to any who are not yet accepted. If you have not yet been accepted into the adult forums yet, do not attempt to sign up for this story. If you are interested, please contact me AFTER you have been accepted and no sooner.

And now my pitch for a group play....

Every school has one.

She'll sleep with any and every guy who asks, or doesn't. She's stolen the virginity of half the school's male population, and kept the rest of them in 'good shape'. The girls hate her. The guys all want her.

At this school, the girl happens to be a halfblood succubus who's found the perfect hunting ground: a private coed high school. Will you be the one to break her habits and tame her to love you? Will you somehow discover the way to enslave this wild spirit? Or would you be satisfied just relegating yourself to her whims for as long as you hold her interest? Or maybe, perhaps, you are the annoyance, the thorn in her side. That one boy she can never get to agree to drop his pants for her. Her challenge.

Age requirement for characters: This female is 17 and all her partners must be at least 17 years old as well. Over 19's will be acceptable, but they must be graduates who still live nearby, or teachers, obviously.

Player requests: I would want at least 4 male characters playing this game, each with different kinks to cover all bases. I stress male characters. Ladies may play a guy if you want to. I'd LOVE for one male student to be virginal for the sake of letting my succubus seduce the poor hapless guy. There will (hopefully) be at least one multi-partner scene, so at least two players should be comfortable with that. Your characters may be normal humans or exotic races, I really don't mind. Just be sure to take my o/o's into consideration before proposing the race of your character.

Now that the basic premise has been put out here, please feel free to ask questions here and/or toss up a proposed male character for this story.

EDIT: This is getting pretty popular, I've got five characters from four interested players. I'll leave this open a bit longer to see if I can get any more, but I'm very happy with what I've gotten so far for my first group story!

Profile for the girl
In case it actually improves the desire to join...

Name: Kyra
Race: Human-Succubus halfbreed
Hair: Black
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'7"
Build: Slender figure, long limbed, well toned muscles
Personality: Brash, strong willed, dominant against most people, isn't happy unless she's got a control over something at even a base level. In short, she's far from effeminate.

Kinks: Will be revealed through roleplay. For hints, check my o/o's. I can guarantee she has at least 5 of them.

Interested Players
Buchanan - Hapless Virgin
Violence - Aggressive/Violent and Gentle (doubled up)
Delta Echo - White Knight
AdmerWill - Punk Rocker
Ever wonder what seahorse tastes like?

I'm sick of playing by the rules of someone else's game...

Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know.

BigBuckBob

I'd like to sign up for the role of hapless virgin.

I'm fine with a scene with another male, so long as we aren't expected to interact with each other.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Violence

Since you did specifically request me, and all, I guess I'd be remiss not to participate.  ;)  Wouldn't I?

I've got a few character types in mind.  You've always liked playing Kyra with Rei, so maybe somebody similar to him in style and personality.  Very assertive, very commanding, very rough with others.

Or maybe somebody a little more stubborn, not necessarily against anything happening with her but unwilling to admit that he is willing for anything to happen with her?  The kind of guy who seems to hate everything on the surface, but not in a whiney way?
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Violence

Just the first idea that came to my head:

Name: Sato Hikaru
Race: Japanese
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 9"
Build: Athletic.  More toned than muscular.
Personality: Assertive and cocky, very accustomed to getting what he wants.  Extremely intelligent and able to read people's behavior.  Quiet around people he deems unworthy of his time.  Prone to almost manic fits of violent behavior, often seeming to come out of nowhere and more often than not directed at women.

Forced to leave his previous school when rumors circulated that he had assualted a girl on the swim team.  No concrete evidence was ever found and the girl's suicide hinderred the investigation.  He was still removed from school and his parents relocated to stop the rumors from affecting their family's status.  He has already amassed a small following of the school's more violent students who seem all too eager to do his bidding.

He's a little bit of a more vulgar version of the Sato Hikaru that you're already familiar with.  A few tendancies of Kiriyama Kazuo from Battle Royale thrown in (hence the picture) just for an experiment to mix him up a little...

I assumed you invited me with the intent of getting somebody a bit more aggressive and well... violent, yes?  If you'd rather, I can come up with somebody more gentle.  <.< >.>  Or maybe you'd like me to make a teacher?  I could probably come up with a good idea for that if you don't get somebody to fill that role.  Or if you wanted me to double for you. ^.^
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

ShadowedScreams

Nice, M ^-^ If you want to double as a gentle guy, I don't mind. I want at LEAST 4 male characters but more is always nice. If it gets to be a popular story enough I'll invite other girls in as competition.  ;) And you're allowed exotic race, so she's not just seducing a bunch of helpless humans... Though I have to admit, Japanese boys are pretty damn exotic on their own sometimes! >.>'

Buchanen: Not a problem, I'd intended it more as a double tapping or whatever you'd wanna call it. I'm not an evil bitch (out of character, anyway) and I only will ever ask people to do what you're comfortable with. *nod* Did you have a race in mind?

Violence

No... you wanted 4 players, I had assumed.  Not just 4 male characters.  I'll double up for you, but I don't want to close off a slot when you had your heart set on meeting new people.

Name: Arha Singh
Race: Indian (though with Incubus blood within him)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Deep brown
Build: Average, maybe more on the fit side.  He keeps active and healthy but isn't a body builder or anything.
Personality: The gentle and charming school doctor who tends to the various wounds and such that Kyra recieves in her day-to-day.  He's somewhat overprotective of her, and doesn't always seem to approve of her behavior or the risks she takes with the male students... though he's one of the few adults who is aware of her risks(?).  He has a calming outlook on things and is known for making jokes and often making light of situations that seem serious.

Though he has incubus blood in him, he has learned to exist more as a psychic vampire and draws energy from the potency of those around him without actually having to engage in anything physical with them.  Though doing so is far less effective, it has none-the-less maintained his youthful vigor.  After all, even if it's less effective where is he going to find more sexual energy tossed around than at a private school?

As of yet, he has not allowed Kyra to do anything with him, and has made no open advances beyond casual flirting.  For all intents and purposes, he has been purely professional with her.

How's that?

Delta Echo

Quote from: ShadowedScreams on February 19, 2009, 05:23:47 PMOr maybe, perhaps, you are the annoyance, the thorn in her side. That one boy she can never get to agree to drop his pants for her. Her challenge.

I'd like to sign up for this role, if you'd like. :)  Someone who's like that, but, once he falls, he falls hard and turns into a wild man? Hmm...
He would - after being, ah, broken in - be willing to engage in the multiple-partners scenes...

Name: Evan Wright
Race: Human (with Drow blood)
Hair: Sandy brownish with very pale highlights
Eyes: Icy blue
Height: 6'1"
Build: Slender, yet neither skinny or athletic, but not average either...he's just zis guy, you know?
Personality: Despite the blood of his ancestors, Evan is actually a very mild-mannered, reserved, quiet young man who seems to have almost a White Knight complex. He seems protective of women, while at the same time not at all seeking to take advantage of them. He gets along better with girls than guys, and girls tend to fall for him easily - much to his shy, befuddled bewilderment. Yet within him beats a very, very passionate heart that the right actions could cause to break free...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

BigBuckBob

Name: Thomas Kane
Race: Human, American

Personality: A very shy, very lonely kid. He had friends, but not many of them were female. He could not talk to women, and that was bad. He often failed public speech portions of class, or group projects, due to his inability to speak to them. He certainly wanted to. He would love to have some kind of relationship. He just couldn't think of any reason a girl would want him.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Prefect Mos

Gabriel Nuno

Age 18:
Race: Human, American
Occupation: Student, Front man for Local Indi quasi punk band "Er Reptile Dysfunction"

Long Blond Hair dyed to the color of the week, an oddly good student who has old hippy parents and is a definite mover in the local scene. Definitely a juxtaposition. So far he hasn't relay had a girlfriend more a tring of one nighters, but would like to change that with who he sees as the coolest girl in school.

Gabriel is a talented musician and writer, bery creatiive and very idealistic.  People wonder if he will become something some day or if he will continue to drift his way through things. A risk taker, living life to its fullest every day he gets. Almost uncomfortable in that way that hes just open and honest about who he is and what he wants. If any one is going to be a hard one for her to catch into a net of soul sucking it would be him.. hell he might even stand a chance of changing her more to good then she is... not a high chance. but still... He likes her for her and her ability to do the same, to not conform.. though he does not know the full extent of her evil its something that he might even be slightly cool with, going with the flow of the universe.

ShadowedScreams