Open Vacancy - ShareHouse Welcoming New Tenants {PAUSED} [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, February 23, 2011, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

After a gig? So that would mean the call would be made in the evening perhaps?

DKDBSD

No the gig ended at twelve on Thursday. Or it could be Friday evening if you like?

Eliza

Then we'll do it Friday evening for the call, and you will come in on Saturday ... how about noontime? Can I send you a message telling you that you are allowed to post?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 04:09:54 AM
Then we'll do it Friday evening for the call, and you will come in on Saturday ... how about noontime? Can I send you a message telling you that you are allowed to post?

Indeed. Please note that I can only post between now and three pm (English time) then I'm at work until eleven O'Clock. Hopefully I'll be able to post by then.

Rukio

I just posted more detail to him. Saturday sounds good. Just let me know if you'd like me to flesh him out a bit more. I'm kinda limited on time right now though, so I'll probably do it tonight.

Rachubka

Two bartenders in one house? Tres lame. I Will be home around 4ish today and can make a post!

Eliza

Bartenders and Motorcycles! No diversity! Does anybody have a regular day job? Everyone is taking the character of the J-drama "Last Friends."

Alright, I stopped posting so you can come in and make a post.

Also, if anyone hasn't seen the OOC thread, check it out here.

Rukio

Alright. I changed my profile around a lot so that Cade's more unique. He no longer has the spiffy moped either.  ::) When is a good time for me to post an entry?

Rukio

Eliza

Looks young for his age and sweet ride ... something Chelsea can ride in.

Rachubka

Is Megan really the only one riding around in a piece of crap? :(

Eliza

I guess. Would you want me to open up parking spots so junk heaps can fill it?

Or maybe Kathleen could fix it up ... maybe pimp your ride?

Rachubka

white

Btw is it free rp or need to abide the police law?
Can I make my char proffesion as a thief / serial killer / robber / drug dealer / loan shark etc
For further info click at below :

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

If your character is shady like that, then I'm fine with it. You must hide your profession well for the other tenants to not take notice. Note that Chelsea, the manager, is like a nosy landlord with a smile on her face. The other tenants might be the same, more or less.

Eliza

Updated first post with all needed information for new tenants.

Eliza

Eliza

I'm thinking of making Raul a PC instead of an NPC. He'll be my character of course.

DKDBSD

Heh sounds like a good idea. When will it be Saturday morning?

DKDBSD

DKDBSD