The Panda Cave - No, not Bestiality. Just Ideas. (M for F)

Started by DurzoBl, November 05, 2014, 11:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DurzoBl

Greetings, weary traveler!

Just a small introduction. My name is Durzo, and I am a rather new writer to Elliquiy, though not to roleplay. I used to roleplay with an application-based community, so I am no stranger to the concepts and ideas of roleplay. Always check over the post for whether I am available or unavailable for roleplays!

Some things to consider before you look over my general plot ideas:
- I am an Aussie. I - assuming you've got a post up - will respond 5-10 times a day, if not instantly assuming you respond with equal quickness. Though I am in a different timezone to most people ('murica!).

- I am a heavy romance writer. Yes, Smut has its place in roleplay. I personally believe though, that it is a bonus to romantic story lines. Not something to drown out the actual story of the roleplay.

- Please be literate! I don't pull the whole 'YOU MUST WRITE 3 PARAGRAPHS EVERY TIME!' because I understand that sometimes... there is simply not much to write without it becoming rubbish. All I ask is that you give it your best and try and post to the best of your ability :).

- I am fine and fluent with both past and present tenses. As well as first and third person.

- Please read over my O/O's before sending me a PM. Once read, hopefully we can be compatible in terms of turn ons and whatnot :).

Now. With that out of the way, here are some of my ideas. Note, I am not going to write in-depth story line ideas as I personally believe that the story should be drawn out and discovered by both players. That we can come together in PM's and come up with how we want the story to start and continue.

IDEAS

• Post Apocalyptic
  • Fandoms: Sword Art Online, Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • Fantasy Stories: Magical. Medieval. Race adjustments. World Adjustments
  • Sci-Fi: Futuristic (Really futuristic), Space, Minorly futuristic
  • Angel/Demon. Angel/Angel. Demon/Demon.

I was kind of in a rush writing this, so there is a minor lack of ideas so I will be editing to add more!

Hopefully see you soon!

Kind regards,
Durzo
Resident Panda

DurzoBl

Edited with some new ideas. Hopefully going to look into exploring some ideas with other genre ideas, though I will need to look into that with a little bit more depth.

Just a quick note, I do prefer that my roleplay partner be an F. I have no problem with female characters being played by male writers, though it does make me feel a tad awkward when actually in the roleplay itself.

Thanks!

Regards,
Durzo
Resident Panda