Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Getting into zombie mode, yar!

The next person loves sparkles.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Me! Me! Me! I can't help it!

Next person hates glitterizing!

Story Tale

If thats something like bedazzling I would say it annoys me, but I dont hate it..

The next person has worn glitter body lotion before.

Cortland

Nope! Though I know someone who wears it more often than they probably should...

The next person has eaten glue sometime in their life.

Stone

Is that all? I've ingested worse!

The next person has never liked the taste of walnuts.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

No I like them.

The next person would rather take a shower than a bath.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

I would much rather take a bath. I usually end up taking a shower for time reasons, but if I had a choice, I would pick bath. I clean off in the shower first, then rinse off and then get in the bath though, because the thought of sitting in dirty water is a little disgusting.. bleh.

The next person prefers bath salts or bubbles?

HymenBreacher

Bath salts?  Sorry I don't need seasoning. :)

The next person understand the virtue of military showers.

Story Tale

lol.. I have never had a military shower before. Is that like when you rinse off at the beach under the showers they have set out in the open?

The next person will explain to me what a military shower is.

Stone

Get in, get out.  XD

The next person thinks that's worse than dry humping.

Story Tale

What do you mean, dry humping is hot!

The next person has to go eat soon and may or may not be very frustrated.

Stone

Yes, and no. Because I'm planning all the ways to relish a certain promise. *whistles*

The next person wonders what those ways are.

Story Tale

Yes.. *shivers*

The next person can't help but sing along with the radio..

Jeffrey

*Sings* War...what is it good for absolutely nothing...sing it again...I said...War....

Thinks being horizontal is hot..
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

HymenBreacher

(Hehe najlah - A military shower is when you turn the water off while soaping and shampooing. This could cut the water use of an average shower from 17.2 gallons to 5 gallons or less. )

Stone

I find being tangential rather enticing. ;)

The next person goes off on tangents when they should be concentrating.

Rinzler

Speaking of which, there's an interesting joke associated with concentrating. It goes like this: 'Why was the supermodel staring at the carton of orange juice? Because it said 'concentrate' on it.'

Regarding supermodels - do you think it's true that they give themselves worms to stay thin, or is that an urban myth?

Urban myths are funny things aren't they... (blah, blah, blah)

The next poster would very much like a GE134 minigun like what Blaine out of Predator had.

Stone

I'd settle for being a sexual Tyrannosaurus. ;)

The next person thinks Predator 2 was underrated.

Anesa

Umm....okay, sure.  :)

Next person is a good money manager. :)

Stone

Naw, I blow it all on beer and chicks.

The next person wonders about the ratio of what I spend on the beer and what I spend on the chicks.  O8)

SashaChan

Hmmm actually yes I kinda do.   :-\

The next person has eaten sushi and loved it.

Stone

Nope!

The next person has never had a squid.

Anesa

I never have...and probably, never will  ;P

Next person has tried octopus...

Stone

Nah, too slippery.

The next person just thought I was talking about sex.

Anesa

Nooo...were you?  >_>

Next person likes goat milk!