The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Tom's his name," he replied. "I'm not sure how you're possessing his body but don't know a thing about him."

Lawshenk

" it's a long story but techinaly that is not true" she smiled " you will be educated outside "

Lady Jenn

"Well he can go now," said a nurse as she entered the room, taking a final look at his chart. "If he does still have any issues they aren't severe enough to be taking up a hospital bed any longer."

Lawshenk

" we can return if required " she questioned?

Lady Jenn

"Of course," the nurse replied. "Just make sure he drinks plenty of water, I think he may be slightly dehydrated."

Lawshenk

" yes mam" she smiled and helped him from his bed walking with him to the exit " so young human male what do you think you know about me?"

Lady Jenn

"Not a lot," he replied. "In fact, right now, I'm not sure if I know ANYTHING about you."

Lawshenk

" I am a symboic police officer that has been sent to assist on Earth I am part computer and part previous hosts this Tom and I shall become one"

Lady Jenn

"And Tom presumably has no say in this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and studying her closely, not sure what to think of her.

Lawshenk

" erm unfortuniatley he does not well kind off he can eventually we will merge and be more in control of the abilities this has "

Lady Jenn

"Yeah, emphasis on the word 'eventually' there," he said with a sigh. "Not that there's clearly any point in me arguing this point with you."

Lawshenk

" it's a slow process even for females " she looked at him " please do not talk to him about me yet"

Lady Jenn

"I'm not sure how I'd explain this to him even if I wanted to," he said with a sigh. "But okay, I won't."

Lawshenk

" he was given a choice he can not remember it but was " she looked at him " and you young male human I am sorry"

Lady Jenn

"Sorry for what?" he snapped, before sighing. "I'm sorry, that reaction wasn't called for."

Lawshenk

" I am sorry that this is clearly effecting your life in more ways than one I can understand"

Lady Jenn

"I think that might be an understatement," he said. "Right now I'd rather just go home though."

Lawshenk

" are we not heading that way?"

Lady Jenn

"Good point," he said, laughing. "Maybe I'm not as with it yet as I thought I was."

Lawshenk

" where now?" She questioned as they reached a cross roads

Lady Jenn

"Turn right," he said. "I'm afraid it's still a 20 minute walk, but this is cheaper than ordering a taxi."

Lawshenk

" and safer than flying" she smiled " if you would like too we can"

Lady Jenn

"I don't mind either way," he replied. "I suppose there's no one around to see so it's whether you're comfortable doing so or not."

Lawshenk

A second later they were in the air she was im a skin tight white super suit " which way"

Lady Jenn

"Head east," he replied. "You'll spot my house easily because it's the only one for about 5 miles around."