News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Long Term, Plot Based Stories Wanted (F seeking M)

Started by Silvermyst, July 12, 2015, 07:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermyst

I AM BACK AFTER HIATUS AND CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW ACTIVE PARTNERS! PM me with any ideas and I will consider them! UPDATED 1/20/2024
//

Hello out there! I am Silvermyst. I have been on this site for many years now. I want something with more story than sex. I want a partner that post details. I am trying to post more and get better at my writing talent. I want my future partners to post more than just one paragraph, and I will do the same. So, if you wish to take me on, please understand that I am trying to better myself, so please message me anytime with tips and comments. I am a rather easy partner to please, honestly. I have this obsession with damsel in distress scenes in my stories, while still having a pretty strong female character. I know it is contradictory, but that is me.

Pairings List

Pairings
Rich guy x poor girl *Currently craving*
Bad boy x good girl *Currently craving*
Prince x commoner *Currently craving*
Father x daughter - must be forced
Brother x sister - must be forced/blackmail
Nerdy girl x popular boy
Vampire guy x human girl
Roommates
Neko
Elf
Fantasy characters
Star Wars stories
World of Warcraft stories

Bold=Current Cravings

**pairing suggestions are welcome!!!!***

Ons
Force
Bondage
Romance
Damsel in Distress

Cages
Leashes
Lactation
Whipping

Forced clothing wear

Offs
Anything bathroom
Fisting
Scat
Gore
Vore

Plot Ideas 1/20/2024 Current Cravings are in Teal!
Title: Forbidden Love
Pairing: Prince x Commoner
Plot: The heir to the throne of England (can be another place, does not have to be England, I just like England), meets a beautiful, down to earth girl while in disguise. He sneaks out of the castle in disguise a lot as he tries to escape all the princess and women of means in the land that they are trying to hook him up with. He is closing in on his 21st birthday and they want him to be married. She is an orphan, that group up in the system until she was 18. Since she was 16, she has worked at a diner in the blue-collar part of town. She has a small, single bedroom apartment, in a rundown building not far from the diner. One day, the prince comes in while in disguise and they meet. From there it is a story of two people who have fallen for each other and fight against the prince’s family, because they do not approve of her. She has to learn how to deal with life in the spotlight.

Title: The Arrangement
Pairing: Wealthy man x College Student
Plot: Your character lives in London, he is very rich, the owner of his own enterprise company. His company stretches to many different markets. He is only 32. He is the most eligible bachelor in the world. He is always on the list to many events, to which he usually goes alone, however, he has grown tired of all his friends' wives trying to set him up at this event. The women that throw themselves at him are just in it for his looks and money, they do not care about the beneath it all. The thief he used to be. The child living on the streets that he used to be. All the care about is his image.

However, he has this event to go to in London, where he knows that he is going to have like five different girls shoved at him and he is just not in the mood to deal this time. So, while one a business trip in Sweden, he sees a girl, she is American, traveling in Sweden as a student for a study aboard program. Her time is coming to an end and when it is over, she will graduate and try and find a job as a teacher. She is living in Jonkoping, Sweden, but he sees her one day while she is visiting Gothenburg for a day. What attracts him is how she doesn't notice him, she is laughing and walking right past the group of media and girls flanking him outside a business tower, as he was on his way back to London. When her group of friends points the crowd out, she looks right at him and just shrugs, and they all move on. Her and her three guys and one girl group, head back to the train station to catch their bus back to Jonkoping. He decides right then and there that she will be the one to go with him to the event the next night and gets his secretary to track her down.

From there my character is tracked down and invited to come to London and attend this event with your character. She will be hesitant and unsure, but with the request to have her friends come too, to make her feel more comfortable, your secretary gets your approval, and they all go. Private jet to London, and a fancy hotel, in which they all get their own rooms.

Well, when they finally meet, he is so controlling over how she will look and how she will dress, that they have fights, basically it is going to be a love/hate relationship. While she annoys the hell out of him, by back talking and arguing all the damn time, he finds he likes it. Now days if he tells someone to do something, they do it. She questions it all.

So, after the event we can decide together where the story will go, she will have to return to Sweden to finish her study aboard, but once she graduates, it will be free game.

Title: Ninja Love
Pairing: An Assassin Ninja (M) x The victim or bystander who witnesses him kill someone (F)
Plot: There are two different routes that this story can go. I could play the victim that your character is hired/assigned to kill, but something about her keeps him from killing her. We can come up with the reason together. The second route is that she happens upon him killing someone and ninja assassin rules dictate no witnesses, but when he goes to kill her, something makes him choose to take her home with him and basically have her as his prisoner/maid until he can figure out what to do with her.

Title: Love Across Factions (A World of Warcraft Story)
Pairing: Blood Elf (me) / Human or Night Elf (you)
Plot: I have many plot ideas, so if you like this pairing idea, message me.

CURRENT GENERAL CRAVING
I am currently desiring a story that focuses on Romance!

Really in Romance at the moment, so if you have a romance style story, hit me up!

The following pictures inspire me, and I would love to do a story around them! I have some ideas for some of them, so if they intrigue you like they do me, then hit me up and we can come up with a story together. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Mermaid

The Fairy and The Dragon
The Fairy
The Elf
The Unique Princess

DO NOT MESSAGE ON HERE! PLEASE MESSAGE ME!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!

Silvermyst

Okay! I have this new idea for an RP. I got it from a manga, but I want to make it my own.

The basic is idea is there is guy in school. Everyone fears him. He gets into fights. He is scary looking. He rides a motorcycle. I am not sure what his family life will be like, will discuss with my partner on that. He is always getting into trouble, but has managed to not get suspended but a few times. A new girl is transferred to the school. She doesn't seem to be afraid of him and is kind to him. She sits with him at lunch and even offers him some of her large lunches. She is different than anyone he has ever met. So, he takes it upon himself to protect her when he finds out that her father abuses her and that some of the other students bully her. I want to try in twists and turns to make it interesting so, please if this at all interests you, message me and we can work out details!

Scarie187

I'd be interested in doing teacher x student with you.

proxy

I share many of your ons and offs so hopefully this should work. I like the idea of Nerdy girl x popular boy. I have a few ideas we could discuss through PM if you're interested to hear what they are.

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Ace Shotwell

Hello Silvermyst!

I read through your post and came across one of your plots that interested me very much. The story driven plot between MxF roommates. To be honest, I'm very new here and new to Roleplays, however I'm an aspiring author who is working on his first book, so I'm not new to writing story driven plots. If you are willing to take a chance and help me with my first story here, I will strive to give you quality story plots and committed postings at least once a day. PM me if you would like to discuss any of this, or if you believe you are interested.

Thanks,
Ace

Silvermyst

Bump!! Lost some stories. If have ideas please message me, doesn't have to be on my list.

Silvermyst

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Silvermyst on September 05, 2015, 09:42:25 PM
Okay! I have this new idea for an RP. I got it from a manga, but I want to make it my own.

The basic is idea is there is guy in school. Everyone fears him. He gets into fights. He is scary looking. He rides a motorcycle. I am not sure what his family life will be like, will discuss with my partner on that. He is always getting into trouble, but has managed to not get suspended but a few times. A new girl is transferred to the school. She doesn't seem to be afraid of him and is kind to him. She sits with him at lunch and even offers him some of her large lunches. She is different than anyone he has ever met. So, he takes it upon himself to protect her when he finds out that her father abuses her and that some of the other students bully her. I want to try in twists and turns to make it interesting so, please if this at all interests you, message me and we can work out details!

I am interested in this plot...very interested.

Silvermyst

I am looking for romance. If you got an idea, PM me.

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Bumping before the holidays. Hoping to gain some more partners.

Silvermyst

Still actively looking for partners. If you have ideas, then please send them to me. I might be interested.

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Bump. Looking for something with Romance and Damsel in Distress stuff. Just what I am craving at the moment.

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

Silvermyst

After a stressful summer and stressful start to the school year, I am back and ready to take on more partners!