The famous 3-Word Story!

Started by Silverfang, April 20, 2013, 07:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfang

Hello everyone! :)

I wanted to start that old famous 3-word-Story game! For all those who don't know it I wrote a little explanation and an example lower  ;)

The rule is pretty easy each one post 3 words which makes a sense together (or at least a bit of sense ... for example not "Apple tree drive" ) and the next who replies copies the words from the person above him and add 3 other words. All this can continue into endless :D
Filling in punctuations doesn't count as words.

A: Everything started with

B: Everything started with a shiny Morning followed

C: Everything started with a shiny Morning followed by coffee cup

D: Everything started with a shiny Morning followed by coffee cup which was burning

I will start with...

When suddenly a(n)

Teke

A&A

Silverfang

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying

dougss

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost

Silverfang

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a(n)

AutoTune

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold

Snickerz

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his

AutoTune

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew his diamond pickaxe because

Angaroo

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four
headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew
his diamond pickaxe because he knew that

AutoTune

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that
peace was wavering

LordHarketh193

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never

Blythe

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at

LordHarketh193

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive...

gaggedLouise

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around...

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Inside

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp...
*See Pillory*

LordHarketh193

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its...

violet girl

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on June 26, 2013, 06:31:56 PM
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spike on its shiny golden crown
Sexy like Sadie...No 'G' no 'R,' Baby, I'm 'X'-rated... " Let Yourself Get Down" Luscious Jackson | In Search of Manny LP (1993)
~Angela Hayes - Mena Suvari~
American Beauty

Inside

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly...
*See Pillory*

LordHarketh193

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was...

cptBacon

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away...
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Katiana

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly...

feybornkresh

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent...

LordHarketh193

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent spike on his...

AubreyNyco

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent spike on his codpiece, gasping in...

LordHarketh193

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent spike on his codpiece, gasping in shock, horror and...