RP Ideas im working on

Started by Raen234, September 07, 2012, 03:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raen234

Bear in mind that it could be a while before im ready to do some of these RPs but i have a list here of some RP ideas i have and some stories i would like to work on if people are interested. If not they just go in the back of the pile for later no harm. This first post will be updated as i come up with more stuff but ill probably also put down some of these ideas on my page when i get around to finishing it.

Halo
A series of stories and adventures that would be shorter in length to accommodate actually finishing them. They would follow a group of spartan 3 and ODST that work together towards the end of the war. This would transition into them all joining the Spartan IV program aboard the UNSC Infinity from halo 4 and taking part in stories that take place in the time frame after 4.

Red Vs Blue
For those of you unfamiliar with this, this would be a comedy/action storyline that uses elements from Halo, but follows its own story. Would use characters outside of the popular web series but the same style. I think this would make for a lot of fun.

Mass Effect
Stories here can be all sorts of diverse, there is a lot of potential. What i am thinking for start is a story or two that takes place prior to ME3 eventually leading into others that follow ME3 if the interest is there. Following a group trying to reproduce Shepards results by using people from all races. Probably along the lines of a good guy mercenary band or something like that.

The Dresden Files
Dresden Files is a supernatural modern setting with a host of interesting creatures and takes on classics. Stories here would take part in points of time during the books but focus on the west coast area so as to limit use of the main character.

These are just some of my ideas for RPs, i will probably repost them in my own page. I would like to set up something but they may happen later. I will also add more ideas to this as i get some.
Wheaton's Law - Dont be a dick My O/Os