Black Sun Rising Recruitment(Supernatural Themes, All Welcome!!)

Started by InnocentSynn, March 29, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Dotley on April 11, 2017, 07:15:25 PM
Is it acceptable for those of us with already accepted vamps to edit our vampire's age?  :-)

It is, but if it's a major jump, anything over 20 years, then we'd like a bit more history to reflect what they were doing during this additional time.

Alias

hello all! Would just like to stop in and officially declare my interst in some vampire characters.
Concept: Two or three female vampires that would sort of function as one character all together, inseperable little scamps, ya know. They would be from outside the tri-city area, and not associated with the Moonhunter Clan. They're a little more old fashioned than the modern vampires of the story so far. Probably some hot little blondes. :)
aproximate ages, 400, 150, and 25. The eldest of the three would have sired the other two. As for faceclaims, and names, they are as follows, click on photos to Enlarge them. Note, If I go with only 2 of them, it would be Dahlia and Amber, Hope would be left out.

I - Dahlia - Mak Weinman
404 years old, appears 24

II - Hope - Amelia Zadro
154 years old, appears 20

III- Amber - Grace Hartzel
25 years old, appears 21

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Alias on April 11, 2017, 07:56:43 PM
hello all! Would just like to stop in and officially declare my interst in some vampire characters.
Concept: Two or three female vampires that would sort of function as one character all together, inseperable little scamps, ya know. They would be from outside the tri-city area, and not associated with the Moonhunter Clan. They're a little more old fashioned than the modern vampires of the story so far. Probably some hot little blondes. :)
aproximate ages, 400, 150, and 25. The eldest of the three would have sired the other two. As for faceclaims, and names, they are as follows, click on photos to Enlarge them. Note, If I go with only 2 of them, it would be Dahlia and Amber, Hope would be left out.

I - Dahlia - Mak Weinman
404 years old, appears 24

II - Hope - Amelia Zadro
154 years old, appears 20

III- Amber - Grace Hartzel
25 years old, appears 21

Sounds very interesting Alias!  Looking forward to seeing their sheets and learning how they function as a group.

Dotley

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on April 11, 2017, 07:17:58 PM
It is, but if it's a major jump, anything over 20 years, then we'd like a bit more history to reflect what they were doing during this additional time.

Understood! I'll be re-submitting my sheet with the appropriate editing then  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Kokaine

I have a couple characters (Mercedes, my werewolf, and Skylar, my fledgling vamp) that I'd like to see connect to a few others and possibly flesh out some plots. If anyone is lurking or trying to decide or looking for a hook Im always up for discussing things and am usually pretty open and flexible!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Twisted iN Tux

I would like to claim the face of Henry Cavill for my secondary character, please and thank you.

Mellific

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on April 16, 2017, 09:37:33 PM
I would like to claim the face of Henry Cavill for my secondary character, please and thank you.

Ugggh! -Melts.-

O/O | A/A | MM

InnocentSynn

Ok, FCs are all updated I believe.  If I've missed something just let me know

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Lynnie

He can never hate me. May have moments where he wonders why he loves me but never hate

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lynnie on April 18, 2017, 07:29:21 PM
He can never hate me. May have moments where he wonders why he loves me but never hate

It's because of your consrant proding that I am even entertaining the idea of joining after promising myself no more group games.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Kiric Rand

So I have this idea for a enlightened human detective turned hunter, who mostly hunts outside the city. He doesn't kill indiscriminately, only those that pose a major threat to other humans. He isn't officially supported by either clan, but he does hunt inside the cities from time to time.

I figure he isn't exactly well liked by either side, but he almost fills the role of peace keeper of sorts.

and I have a face claim lined up for him already.

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vergil Tanner

I have an idea for a part-time PC Vampire...claiming Mark Pellagrino as his FC! >.>
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

GreenMoonKing

After reading through this thoroughly, I realized that there is a wealth of material and research that has gone into this RP. Well done Josh!

I will claim an enlightened human named Jack Thornwall.

I can't wait to get started with this RP. Keep us into the loop when you want the character sheets presented.

GMK
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

InnocentSynn

Quote from: GreenMoonKing on April 20, 2017, 09:54:51 PM
After reading through this thoroughly, I realized that there is a wealth of material and research that has gone into this RP. Well done Josh!

I will claim an enlightened human named Jack Thornwall.

I can't wait to get started with this RP. Keep us into the loop when you want the character sheets presented.

GMK

As much as I'd like to take credit for everything you've read, the bulk of the credit absolutely belongs to my absolutely amazing cohort, Codexa.  But we both appreciate your praise.

As for the CS, the game has already started and we're accepting any and all character sheets whenever you're ready.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

GreenMoonKing

I did see that, yes. She is amazing. Go Codexa! ^_^

Now to sift through dozens of threads to find where to place my character sheet.

Hmmm ???
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

InnocentSynn

Quote from: GreenMoonKing on April 20, 2017, 10:09:08 PM
I did see that, yes. She is amazing. Go Codexa! ^_^

Now to sift through dozens of threads to find where to place my character sheet.

Hmmm ???

Actually there is a bit of a process before your character can be accepted.  First you need to complete the correct Character Sheet and then PM it to Codexa and myself. We'll go over it and ask any questions we might have.  Once we approve it then you'll be told to post it in the Accepted Characters thread.  If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to let either one of us know.

GreenMoonKing

Ah, I see. Now wonder I couldn't find a thread like "Black Rising Sun, Character Applications" or something like that.

I'll PM you in a bit.

GMK

Dotley

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on April 19, 2017, 06:28:03 PM
I have an idea for a part-time PC Vampire...claiming Mark Pellagrino as his FC! >.>

Mark Pellagrino! <3
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

InnocentSynn

Quote from: GreenMoonKing on April 20, 2017, 10:14:40 PM
Ah, I see. Now wonder I couldn't find a thread like "Black Rising Sun, Character Applications" or something like that.

I'll PM you in a bit.

GMK

Actually the character sheets are in this thread. It's one of the first few posts under the heading Character Creation. You need to use the Human sheet since you're doing an Enlightened human

Peony

I would like to face claim the model Chloe Norgaard >.>
Ons/Offs Thread (Edited updated 4/17/19)Ons/Offs

Flower

Flower

I just wanted to put it out there that I was interested in a human companion for my vampire character. Eventually, I would like for the person to be turned but Cora would be very reluctant. If interested, pop me a message. Also you would need to be alright with my slow but reliable posting schedule.

Kokaine

So, I am looking for a few plots for my characters to get involved in. Especially my newest vampire, Siora. Something from her past come back to bite her, a wolf for her to get tangled with, an intriguing new face to catch her attention, or even her sire set free are all potentially interesting stories waiting to happen. I am also open to suggestions and ideas.

I also have Mercedes and Royce who are plot friendly.

If interedted feel free to let me know here and I can shoot you a PM or PM me directly. I'm a little shy but I don't bite :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os