School of Fighters (Ladies Wanted)

Started by BlackestKnight, December 22, 2012, 05:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!

vs.

vs.

Ever wondered what would happen if video games premier martial arts masters were assembled in one setting? What if you could study under one? Who would you choose? Operated and founded by Ken Masters, Rose Rugal and Heihaichi Mishima. The Cross-Platform school exists to answer the age old question. Just whose kung fu is the strongest? Prospective students with the talent and wherewithal must humble themselves because the Cross Platform school doesn't just accept anyone off the streets. Only the strongest are permitted enrollment to practice the worlds most powerful pedigrees , even fewer are allowed to call themselves "star pupils", in the end only one student can rightfully inherit the martial arts descended from their instructor ,  and become a master themselves. The Cross-Platform Academy was built for the purpose of proliferating the various martial disciplines.  Do you have what it takes to be a master?

Characters can enroll in up to three classes(or schools as they are known) of their choosing and depending on which school they study will influence how their character develops and what kind of techniques they will learn. Say if you enroll in the Tiger School ran by Sagat you'll learn both the Tiger uppercut and Tiger cannon techniques respectively. Though, your special technique(You know the technique you're most known for) should be a unique technique that you yourself develop at your time spent studying the academy. Any questions? So far I'm thinking about the following characters being Sensei's with schools to enroll into.  You are not limited to choosing to study under just the masters featured on this page , these are just the ones I thought might appeal to people the most. I will accept Soul Calibur characters under Tekken.

Capcom Disciplines
Chun-li - China School
Ryu - Hadou School
Akuma - Demon School
M. Bison - Psychic School
Sagat - Tiger School
Vega - Red Rose School
Juri Han - Han School
Morrigan - Darkstalker School
Balrog - Boxer School
Zangief & R. Mika - Grapple School
Dan Hibiki - Hibiki School

SNK Disciplines
Kyoshiro Kusanagi - Kusanagi School
Lori Yagami - Yasakani School
Orochi - Orochi School
Terry Bogard - Wolf School
Maxima - Cyber School
Mai Shiranui - Ninja School
Ryuji Yamazaki - Gangster School
Haohmaru - Bushido School(Swordplay school)
Vanessa - Brawler School
Raiden - Wrestle School
Joe Higashi - Hurricane School

Tekken Disciplines
Jinpachi Mishima - Mishima School
Kazuya Mishima - Devil School
Lars Alexanderson - Hero School
Yoshimitsu - Advanced Manji Arts School
Asuka Kazama - Kazama School
Lee Chaolan - Excellent School
Lei Wu Long - Drunken Master School
King - Luchadore School
Christie Monteiro - Capoiera School
Lili de Rochefort - Princess School
Paul Phoenix - American Judo School

Student Life

Students are housed in dormitories along the outer and innermost reaches west and east of the main shrine , students are grouped on the basis of interests in either four distinctive houses; genbu, byakko, seiryu or suzaku.   Students are expected to make their respective class junctions on-time. Men and women are housed in separate districts and curfew is determined at 12:00 a.m.. Certain clubs are permitted their own buildings for housing. See the "student groups" section of your student manual. Each student room is outfitted with a kitchen and dining area, a single half- bathroom, a futon, equipment for personal exercise training, a closet and personal entertainment spaces.

Character Skeleton

Name:
Fighting Style:
Ons:
Off:
Stage Theme:
Appearance: (image or physical description works well here)
Personality:
Background:

(Post this In Equipment & Weapon)
Fighter Aptitude
(Ranging from D,C,B,A, or S. + or -. Rank your aptitude in the following)
Strength:
Endurance:
Speed:
Skill:
Intellect:
Ki Power:
Ki Control:

Choose 3 masters you wish to study under.
Discipline 1:
Discipline 2:
Discipline 3:
Signature Technique:

Vaulera

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Vaulera on December 22, 2012, 05:42:18 PM
Hell yes fighting games. SO in on this.

That's good, for a second there I was thinking about scraping the whole idea altogether. Any idea which side your character will fight under?

Vaulera

Well, the fighting games I play are mostly UMVC3, but I have played KOF13, street fighter, tekken, all of them really. It's tough to decide, but SNK is the closest to Marvel, really, even though it isn't Capcom, so probably that. And since you don't have Duo Lon, probably Kyo for the school.

Primarch

Think I just might be interested in this one myself. Let me get something straight however, if you were to select Akuma Demon School or Jin Devil school would you be getting their supernatural capabilities? I understand all settings have things akin to fireballs or elemental attacks but some area's are a bit more extreme then others (sprouting wings and shooting forehead lasers that is).

For the record if I do get involved I'll be a Tekken student...or can we pick teachers from all three settings?

Also, will you be GMing the game or guiding it at least by NPCing the teachers or would you rather people RP their own student/teacher interaction? 

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Primarch on December 22, 2012, 08:39:14 PM
Think I just might be interested in this one myself. Let me get something straight however, if you were to select Akuma Demon School or Jin Devil school would you be getting their supernatural capabilities? I understand all settings have things akin to fireballs or elemental attacks but some area's are a bit more extreme then others (sprouting wings and shooting forehead lasers that is).

The sprouting wings and firing lasers through ones forehead would be out of the question as it requires a devil gene, but if your character so happens to have a devil gene without it sounding too out there  I'll allow it,  his core techniques like his signature uppercut and kick is not out of the question . Same thing goes with akuma, you could probably do his glide thingy,  fireball flurry but his KO would at least need to be nerfed in some significant way to keep things interesting playwise.

QuoteFor the record if I do get involved I'll be a Tekken student...or can we pick teachers from all three settings?

You can pick teachers from any asssortment universe or the same universe.

QuoteAlso, will you be GMing the game or guiding it at least by NPCing the teachers or would you rather people RP their own student/teacher interaction?

I don't intend to be involved in GMing that much. I'd prefer if people played their teachers to keep things simple, but the roleplay isn't about the teachers, they serve no major role  except for being supporting characters to the students...I don't mind people opting to play Sensei's if they choose. I wouldn't mind a little student x teacher action myself.

Maybe help out with some storylines here or there but I think it would be a good idea if people kinda did their own thing and added onto the story where they saw fit. Also, having separate, but interwoven storylines for each group wouldn't be a bad idea. 

Primarch

QuoteThe sprouting wings and firing lasers through ones forehead would be out of the question as it requires a devil gene, but if your character so happens to have a devil gene without it sounding too out there  I'll allow it,  his core techniques like his signature uppercut and kick is not out of the question . Same thing goes with akuma, you could probably do his glide thingy,  fireball flurry but his KO would at least need to be nerfed in some significant way to keep things interesting playwise.

Seems fair enough to me. As a 'player' of the game, I wouldn't object to any kind of auto-win move being outright banned for the purpose of the RP. Its a silly game-mechanic in a fighting game, even more silly in RP.

QuoteYou can pick teachers from any asssortment universe or the same universe.

Cool.

QuoteI don't intend to be involved in GMing that much. I'd prefer if people played their teachers to keep things simple, but the roleplay isn't about the teachers, they serve no major role  except for being supporting characters to the students...I don't mind people opting to play Sensei's if they choose. I wouldn't mind a little student x teacher action myself.

Maybe help out with some storylines here or there but I think it would be a good idea if people kinda did their own thing and added onto the story where they saw fit. Also, having separate, but interwoven storylines for each group wouldn't be a bad idea.

Might it be possible for people to take up teachers as a dedicated character? If they are so interested.
But otherwise group-competition/competitiveness could certainly be fun.

Aye, consider me interested. I'll likely not get an app up now as its about 3:38 AM but fingers crossed for tomorrow.

BlackestKnight

" I'm the original street fighter, no one is more "street" or "fighter" than me. "

Name: "Big" Sean Patrick Spencer
Sex: Male
Fighting Style: Mixed Martial Arts
Ons: Curvy Women, Exotic Women, Redheads,Asses, Group sex, Aggressive women, Dirty Talk, Sensual dancing, Hip-hop, athletic types, aggressive sexual wrestling, experimenting.
Off:  People who lack confidence in themself, closed minds, tradition, being mistaken for Sean Masuda.
Stage Theme: Seans stage appears to be an ordinary high school basketball auditorium with cheerleaders and bandmates cheering in the background, if the floor beneath his stage is destroyed then partipicants are forced to fight below  in a girls locker room and shower.
Jay-Z - On To The Next One Instrumental (prod. by Swizz Beatz)
Appearance:

Sean is  6'0", his official boxing weight lists him at 168lbs, making him a super middeweight. He posseses a very athletic frame and sharp features, he has shoulder length dreadlocks secured by a fighters headband , dark skin , and rumor has it he posseses an unusually large penis, leading credence to his nickname "Big Sean".
Personality: Sean is an easy going friendly type of guy,though he takes fighting very seriously and is fiercly competitive and is a bit of a work-a-holic despite trying to maintain his cover as a natural genius type.  The truth is his skill isn't quite at the elite level yet and he's managed  to get by based on his superior athletic talent.  His fighting style mostly relies on intuition and instinctive commands.

Background: Originally a native of Harlem New York. From an early age he was introduced to the boxing scene where he dominated the competion up until recently where he was introduced to fighters of a level he had never seen before when he encountered a man by the name of Abel whom he lost to in an exhibition mixed martial arts match. After his lost, he started taking fighting seriously and saw himself as a potential student and rival to Abel, the man whose strength he respected the most. Although Abel didn't take him in as a pupil initially,  he promised he would challenge him again someday and was interested in seeing how far his talent would take him if he ever got serious. This was of course before the events of the street fighter IV. Sean has come to the Cross Platform Academy in search of the fighter whom killed Abel and more importantly bring the mixed martial arts artform into the forefront as its master. Sean received invitation from an unknown party to practice at the academy.

Fighter Aptitude
Strength: S-
Endurance: B+
Speed: A
Skill: C-
Intellect: C+
Ki Power: A
Ki Control: B+

Discipline 1: Ryu  - Hadou School
Discipline 2: Balrog - Boxer School
Discipline 3: Christie Monteiro - Capoiera School
Signature Technique:  Not Yet Developed.

Vaulera

Name: "Cold Kai" Kaiyuri Santo
Sex: Female
Fighting Style: Twisting Fangs
Ons: Rough sex, dominant partners, dirty talk, spanking, spitting, sexual grappling, kissing
Off: Scat, vore, watersports, femdom
Stage Theme:
The Rising- Metal Instrumental
Appearance:

Though she certainly appears feminine enough, Kai doesn't act much like it unless she wants something. Her hair and eyes are a black and gray combination, her skin a rather pale colour and her shape slim, her chest being conservative by proportion, but large in actuality. Her height is tremendous, at a towering 6'3" and her  weight at a surprisingly low 171. Her clothes and hairstyle tend to reflect her personality, as they are usually dishevelled and messy. Her clothes of choice are all black, goggles, tube tops and tight fitting jeans, along with a pair of fancier, almost masculine black leather shoes and plenty of accessories hanging off her.

Personality: Abrasive is the perfect word to describe 'Kai' as she is known to those familiar with her. She is cold, generally ill mannered and keeps to herself. Her temper is the stuff of legends and she can't be bothered to control it. She is prone to violent fits of anger and generally enjoys violence in many forms. Despite this, her talents outside of combat are strangely enough, liberal and conventional arts. Her sensitive side isn't prevalent in any sense of the word, but certainly exists, and manifests itself in philosophy and painting. Her interest in men and romantic relations has been laughable so far. Her father does so love to intervene in anything that starts, that is, if they are even willing to show some interest in the first place.

Background: Kai is a classical criminal kingpin's daughter. Her father ran a prominent faction of the yakuza, and her mother was the daughter of an ex Triad leader, leaving her the offspring of two of the deadliest organized crime bands in existence. She is well accustomed to wealth and respect, just because of her last name, along with shadowy members of the Yakuza, always willing to lend a hand to the boss's daughter, along with all of the favour it got them. But even aside from her father and his feared reputation, Kai built her own. Though there was a little training here or there, Kai had always enjoyed the visceral, savage feelings she got from fighting, as well as the rush of pure, unadulterated rage that accompanied it. She spent a long time picking fights, until she was an expert at knife fighting and ruthless, no holds barred street fighting. In one of her routine attempts to start a fight, she roused the anger of cody, a ruthless criminal. She came out of the fight with stab wounds and so many bruises and broken bones from thrown rocks that she couldn't begin to count them. She knew that he was in a different class, and that there was so much more to the art of brutal savaging that she could learn. Along with some sweet talking to daddy, she looked into some more refined arts of fighting...

Fighter Aptitude
Strength: S+
Endurance: B-
Speed: B-
Skill: A
Intellect: C-
Ki Power: D
Ki Control: A+

Discipline 1: Ryuji Yamazaki
Discipline 2: Iori Yagami
Discipline 3: Duo Lon (If Allowed)
Signature Technique:

Florence

Okay, I know i shouldn't join an rp now, with the work I have to do on my own group rp... but I am too much of a fighting anime/game fan, so color me interested :> I'll see if I can come up with a fun enough character.

Though I have to ask, you say its not JUST limited to this page, so can my character train under Geese Howard? :>

I know he's dead in the Fatal Fury timeline, but I'm pretty sure he's alive in the King of Fighters timeline.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Primarch

Name: Ulysses
Fighting Style: MMA (see disciplines)
Ons:
Off:
Stage Theme:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Appearance:

Personality: Ulysses is one of those people that always seem to be more than thing at a time, he is a gentleman with no qualms about inflicting lethal bodily harm with his brutish strength, on any day he might follow a scholarly pursuit or a hardened killer. Ulysses commanded fear and respect in equal measure among those that followed him before his recruitment to the Academy as he traveled from tournament to tournament, using the fame and prize money to provide him a pedestal to preach social and political activism. Ulysses appears to be extremely confident in his ideals to the point that he appears to know 'something' that grants him a high level of conviction in his actions and preachings.

Background: Ulysses's background is a wash of rumours and stories that tell numerous different tales, some claim he had a nervous breakdown and the 'Ulysses' personality was created to help his fractured mind cope, others claim he he was a Christian zealot that offered his body to an Angel of Vengeance, when his soul merged with the Angel 'Ulysses' was born. Truth be told most of the rumours come from Ulysses himself in a campaign of misdirection. The only thing the stories have in common is that he wasn't always 'Ulysses' but some event happened in his life and he re-invented himself. The man that offered him a position within the Academy, Kazuya Mishima, supposedly has a collection of reports that details his full life story. Regardless of whom he was before he became Ulysses, he has spent the last two years entering fighting tournaments where he brutally manhandled the competition and using victory as a means to preach his beliefs. He collected a large following that supported him as he traveled and spread his word via any media they could, primarily via aggressive online campaigns, taking down governments websites and re-directing visitors to a video of Ulysses sending out his message. The group became increasingly militant as their numbers grew, but have been largely quiet since his recruitment into the Academy. As he will often remind someone when the topic rises however, they are quiet, not gone.

Fighter Aptitude
Endurance: S+
Speed: A+
Skill: A-
Intellect: B+
Ki Power: D-
Ki Control: D-

Discipline 1: Kazuya (Advanced Mishima Style)
Discipline 2: Bryan Fury (Kick Boxing)
Discipline 3: Zangief (American/Russian wrestling hybrid)
Signature Technique:
Hammer of Convinction: Ulysses's signature attack relies on his overwhelming endurance and strength and often 'begins' from a medium-distance. It begins with Ulysses dropping his combat stance in favour of a standing tall and seemingly lowering his defenses before beginning to move towards his opponent. During the several seconds when he closes the distance Ulysses will deflect any ranged attacks and parry any melee attacks seemingly entirely unharmed or unaffected. Once in melee range he will grab his opponent by the throat with one hand before lifting them from the ground, striking the stomach with his free hand initiating a 'stun' before lifting the opponent above his head with both arms before driving them down so his knee can strike the spine. It ends with Ulysses tossing his opponent across the arena.

While the ability causes a very high degree of damage when successfully executed, it should be noted that it can only practically be used against opponents unfamiliar with it. A combatant familiar with the attack can simple keep distance from Ulysses instead of falling for the trap of using his seemingly exposed defenses and slow movement to capitalize with ranged attacks like fireballs or the like. While it is possible for Ulysses to initiate the move from a melee distance and simply grab his opponent by the throat, in his own opinion the opening theatrics are by far the most important part as they give the appearance of his conviction making him invincible. 

Bruce

Jmorty33

Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Vaulera

Did it have to be the bane from the most recent christopher Nolan film?

Jmorty33

It has to be, otherwise who would we get permission to die from?

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Primarch on December 23, 2012, 11:43:39 AM
Name: Ulysses
Fighting Style: MMA (see disciplines)
Ons:
Off:
Stage Theme:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Appearance:

Personality: Ulysses is one of those people that always seem to be more than thing at a time, he is a gentleman with no qualms about inflicting lethal bodily harm with his brutish strength, on any day he might follow a scholarly pursuit or a hardened killer. Ulysses commanded fear and respect in equal measure among those that followed him before his recruitment to the Academy as he traveled from tournament to tournament, using the fame and prize money to provide him a pedestal to preach social and political activism. Ulysses appears to be extremely confident in his ideals to the point that he appears to know 'something' that grants him a high level of conviction in his actions and preachings.

Background: Ulysses's background is a wash of rumours and stories that tell numerous different tales, some claim he had a nervous breakdown and the 'Ulysses' personality was created to help his fractured mind cope, others claim he he was a Christian zealot that offered his body to an Angel of Vengeance, when his soul merged with the Angel 'Ulysses' was born. Truth be told most of the rumours come from Ulysses himself in a campaign of misdirection. The only thing the stories have in common is that he wasn't always 'Ulysses' but some event happened in his life and he re-invented himself. The man that offered him a position within the Academy, Kazuya Mishima, supposedly has a collection of reports that details his full life story. Regardless of whom he was before he became Ulysses, he has spent the last two years entering fighting tournaments where he brutally manhandled the competition and using victory as a means to preach his beliefs. He collected a large following that supported him as he traveled and spread his word via any media they could, primarily via aggressive online campaigns, taking down governments websites and re-directing visitors to a video of Ulysses sending out his message. The group became increasingly militant as their numbers grew, but have been largely quiet since his recruitment into the Academy. As he will often remind someone when the topic rises however, they are quiet, not gone.

Fighter Aptitude
Endurance: S+
Skill: A-
Intellect: B+
Ki Power: D-

Discipline 1: Kazuya (Advanced Mishima Style)
Discipline 2: Bryan Fury (Kick Boxing)
Discipline 3: Zangief (American/Russian wrestling hybrid)
Signature Technique:
Hammer of Convinction: Ulysses's signature attack relies on his overwhelming endurance and strength and often 'begins' from a medium-distance. It begins with Ulysses dropping his combat stance in favour of a standing tall and seemingly lowering his defenses before beginning to move towards his opponent. During the several seconds when he closes the distance Ulysses will deflect any ranged attacks and parry any melee attacks seemingly entirely unharmed or unaffected. Once in melee range he will grab his opponent by the throat with one hand before lifting them from the ground, striking the stomach with his free hand initiating a 'stun' before lifting the opponent above his head with both arms before driving them down so his knee can strike the spine. It ends with Ulysses tossing his opponent across the arena.

While the ability causes a very high degree of damage when successfully executed, it should be noted that it can only practically be used against opponents unfamiliar with it. A combatant familiar with the attack can simple keep distance from Ulysses instead of falling for the trap of using his seemingly exposed defenses and slow movement to capitalize with ranged attacks like fireballs or the like. While it is possible for Ulysses to initiate the move from a melee distance and simply grab his opponent by the throat, in his own opinion the opening theatrics are by far the most important part as they give the appearance of his conviction making him invincible.

Excellent Character, I like.

Florence

Hey, if anyone's interested. Steam's winter sale currently has Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and all the DLC in a bundle for super cheap.

It's normally $53.99 for all of that, with the sale its $13.49.
Just the base game went down from $39.99 to $9.99.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Jmorty33

Hey Blackest, wasn't Sean an actual Street Fighter character?

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Jmorty33 on December 23, 2012, 03:30:50 PM
Hey Blackest, wasn't Sean an actual Street Fighter character?

Same name, different character origin wise. SPS is a character from the football manga Eyeshield 21.

Florence

Name: Hyun
Sex: Androgynous/Hermaphrodite (Capable of shifting to a fully male or fully female form. She was originally female and thus, unless in her male form, associates typically as female.)
Fighting Style: Taekwondo
Ons: Challenges, rough sex, being dominant, feisty partners, strong partners, large breasts, tomboys, pretty men.
Off: Scat, vore, watersports, being submissive, hairy men.
Stage Theme:
http://youtu.be/ouwCWDbBskU
Appearance:
Hyun
Personality: The best way to describe Hyun's personality is... bipolar. She is normally a very calm and composed individual, intelligent and civilized. She was born into money and knows proper manners and etiquette. She enjoys sweets, gourmet coffee and fine wines. This clashes heavily with the way she looks, with messy hair and a wide open jacket with no shirt under it. She doesn't at all act like a fighter, until, that is, she's actually fighting.

Once she's fighting, its like a switch is turned and Hyun becomes aggressive and violent, attacking with a relentless fury until her, her opponent, or both are down for the count. She had a tendency of leaving everything in the area scorched and damaged when a fight is over, having very little in the way of restraint.
Background: Born the daughter of the owner of a very successful martial arts school, she was ironically very frail and weak. She was, however, very smart, and her small frame allowed her to be very agile. She entered a number of tournaments to try and prove herself to her father, but lost every time. No matter how fast or skilled she was, she could never hit her oponent hard enough to do damage.

Then one day she encountered Orochi, who saw potential in her and granted her a peice of his power. This power changed her physically, and she became androgynous and capable of shifting her gender. She also became capable of unleashing vast amounts of ki attacks, though she never learned to control it properly. The next tournament she entered, she won easily. She knew, however, there were stronger opponents out there for her to fight. She sought out Orochi, and was told about the Cross-Platform Academy. She found her there way and began training to dominate any who stand against her.

She can switch between her three different gender forms to change up her skills. Her male form is the most physically powerful, but she is slower and less skilled, being less used to fighting in that form. Her female form is the fastest and the one she trained with before gaining her new power, but is as physically frail as she was back then. Her normal, androgynous form is more balanced, though still favoring speed over strength. Regardless of her form, she is clever and capable of vast amounts of ki, though she can't control her ki very well and thus it tends to be wild and inaccurate. She theoretically CAN switch forms in battle, but rarely does as it drains her ki, and thus leaves her unable to unleash her full power until she's recovered.

Fighter Aptitude: (Normal)
Strength: D-
Endurance: C
Skill: A
Intellect: A
Ki Power: S+

Fighter Aptitude: (Male)
Strength: A+
Endurance: A
Speed: C
Skill: D-

Fighter Aptitude: (Female)
Strength: D-
Endurance: D-
Speed: S+
Skill: A+

Discipline 1: Geese Howard
Discipline 2: Orochi
Discipline 3: Han Juri (Just to get some non-SNK in there xD)
Signature Technique:

Imperial Finale- Restraint is for those who need to bother pacing themselves. Hyun charges at her opponent, her ki burning the air and ground around her, making her a living missile. When she stops that energy explodes outward around her, knocking anything away and stunning anyone caught in the blast. She uses that opening to grab her opponent by the face, grinning maniacally as she unleashes the full force of her energy, causing a massive explosion, and sending her opponent flying.

Jmorty33

Florence

Edited my character sheet to add a limit on her shifting that I forgot to mention.

Vaulera

Okay, just read Bane's signature move. Yeah, he's Bane. Couldn't you have waited until Injustice in April?

Jmorty33

I agree with Vaulera, that's just the beginning of Batman: Knightfall. The move is practical but the whole spine breaking and having bane as your appearance does seem a bit rip-of fish.

Vergil1989

Ugh, I don't know what I'm thinking but I think I fell in love with this game.  You said that you might consider people from Soul Calibur right?  I know SC the most out of all of those fighting games listed while I do know a little bit about Tekken but not as much as I'd like.  I probably in all honesty know more about DOTA than anything lol.  Ryu Hayabusha and all because of Ninja Gaiden and their appearances in other games along the same lines as Tekken and all.  Anyway, my main question/point being I'd be quite ecstatic if you allowed Ivy Valentine if no one else out of this massive undertaking.  Yes, I know, she's cursed by Soul Edge and all, forced to live for all eternity last I knew anything about her, and her father Cervantes is a soul sucking vamp of some sort or another that never got out of being a pirate to boot.  Other than that I have no idea for the other two at the moment as far as people to learn from and all.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page