YuGiOh: F looking for M

Started by x3yugimutoux3, June 01, 2010, 02:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

hey y'all i've been dying for a YuGiOh rp. but i will say this now. I DO NOT PLAY CANON FEMALES! i might be picky but i have played, and ALWAYS will play Fem!Yugi! i spell it Yuugi though lol but anyway, i am looking for any male or female to play one of these MALE characters

Characters:

Yami/Pharaoh Atem (puzzleshipping wo0tness!)

Seto Kaiba (kindness warms heart of ice)

Jounouchi Katsuya (Joey Wheeler in the English dub)

Ryou Bakura (the good one)

Dark Bakura/Thief King Bakura (yes, the bad one...but more like Seto with the kindness warming the cold heart thing)

Mokuba Kaiba (Hey don't judge me. in the series, Mokuba is 13 and Yuugi's 16...only 3 years difference. but Mokuba is always cheering Yuugi anyway, if he's not fighting Seto...)

But anyway...anybody willing to rp this with me? pm me and we'll talk. and please please PLEASE DONT ASK ME "do you play any other characters on YuGiOh...?" no offense, and i don't want to sound mean at al but NO I DONT! just READ THE REQUEST and you'll know what i want to play. oh and if you're interested, just check out my On's/Off's and let me know! THANK YOU!

;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius