Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game

Started by SpiralSpider, July 06, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreida Wesker

If that combat thingy is a problem, i can change it. All she needs is Undo, Summon Weapon, and Black Bubble Heart.

Mm.. THough maybe i should get Kasugami..

No.. A banshee would be neat, could be addicted to musicals...Banshees are techniquely wicked, right? -rubs her cheek-
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Lumasan

Typical Banshee mythos has them surrounded by evil description, I have yet to see a banshee related story that didn't end up in tears of some form. It would be nice to have an evil character, considering then I won't have to create on myself again (was working on that in the last version of this game) She'd be a plot twister because she would have messed with anyone in the house. You're welcome by me (although Jade has the final say and my say is really just an opinion) to play an evil character.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Oreida Wesker

Oo.. Evil.. I haven't been evil since I killed a player's character b'cause everyone was too busy fucking to save her. That was a game I was never invited to join after they went on hiatus and started under a different name. >.> Seriously, not my fault.

Can evil spirits still have a soulmate? oOuld have some of the layout as Aneria the changeling, only perhaps.. If she does have a soul mate, i assume she'll have unfinished business that will lead to like.. an ascension From evil banshee to... white spirit or something?
Hots and Nots

Lumasan

Everyone has a soulmate in this game regardless of if they are good or not, the  alignment thing is just to bring havoc and hilarity into the game. Remember there's always that one character in the Harem anime that likes to fuck everybody over. Rofl.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

SpiralSpider

Innocence - One of the other players who contacted me about joining the game is intersexed and really offended by characters that can change their body into either sex on a whim. I might have allowed it anyway if it were a restricted ability and both sexes looked relatively the same but it seems all too convenient that you have the best of both worlds.

Regardless- Master has requested that we stick with actual, fairly well-known supernatural species of legend - as it pretty much was with the original game concept. With that in mind - would you consider being either a Succubus or an Incubus instead of a mix of the two? I'm aware that some concepts of these demons believe them the same thing (able to switch between sexes as yours can) but generally you see them as eiher one or the other.

Additionally - Lilith is a name I associate with one particular demon in Judeo-Christian lore and should probably be reserved for just her.

Oreida - I really like your character. The Changeling thing is proving problematic, though, due to Master's wishes.  :-(
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cayden

Name: Maura Wren
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Genie
Physical Description: Maura has long, thick, curly, black hair that reaches past her bottom, grey green eyes. She is only 5'3" but she has a very curvy body and perky breast, she also has olive skin. She's never been seen in any other clothing except for belly dancers outfits, she likes to wear coin belts or tops to help draw attention to herself.
Abilities: Grants her masters wish (though there are some rules), can travel by turning into mist, can use small forms of magic to do busy work, Bewitching (releases pheromones that change to suit the person smelling them).
Talents: Singing, dancing, cooking, and making her master happy.
Personality: Maura has had many owners both men and women though none of them have really ever suited her taste, she's sick of bossy self important people and after her last master she definitely is unwilling to share her master with another. She can be a bit snarky and sarcastic, but she is faithful, reliable, and can be surprisingly sweet when she wants to be. She's intelligent and easy going and not a big fan of having to work hard, she often uses her magic to get even little things done, though she does truly enjoy cooking.
Ons:
Intelligence
Musicians
Light Bondage
Rough Play
Sweet Guys whom are really dominant
Offs:
Scat
Water sports
Vore
Masochism
D/S Nature? Longs to fall in love with someone.

Lumasan

Cayden

SpiralSpider

Hi, Cayden.

She's interesting and should definitely work. What are we going to do about the whole "3 wishes then back to the cave of wonders" thing? (I know, I know.... not exactly how it is, but you know what I mean, yes?

Will your match here be kind and use the 3rd wish to set you free? Then you decide to stay?

We don't need to decide all of this right now, you and your partner can do so in the OOC.

One more thing - I think you'll need to give her 2-3 more abilities so that she has the same potential of the other characters. Just a suggestion.

Oreida Wesker

Well, least I can have her going back to being a blade demon. I had an idea for an Empusa [Dragon Wolf Woman]. Dibs

Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

Interesting - I actually haven't heard of that one!  XD I looked her up and that looks fun - they're associated with Lamia, which I did know of, so that's strange.

I thought I'd give you the heads up that a Succubus will be joining shortly as well.

Here's the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558783#msg6558783

Inari

Name: Orane
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Succubus/Dark Priestess
Physical Description:

Human forum - Currently Orane cannot hide her true form. Unfortunately this is something she is working on. Currently the only things she can hide are her horns and wings. Until she has mastered transformation she appears purely in her natural form.

Demon form - In her natural state Orane has long thick turquoise hair that flows to the bottom of her rear. She never ties it up, just has it flowing free. Her skin is pale, but warm to the touch and she has bat-like wings that sprout from her shoulder blades. She has ram horns that come from her temples and has elf-like ears, something that shows part of her linage. Her eyes are crimson, with a kind warmth. She stands at 5.4ft and has 32 DD's that are barely covered by her choice of clothing and wide hips. She has various markings on her body, the meaning of which she has never told any one.

Clothing – A dark green top, with a gold trim which barely covers her breasts. She also has a matching thong, thigh boots and gloves. 

Abilities:

Drain –During sexual act or just hugging someone, Orane can draw from peoples life and/or sexual energy, to replenish her own powers. She usually uses this method to feed and keep up her powers.

Reave - Taking the life/magic force of either herself or someone/thing else Orane can heal others.

Summon – At will she can summon any various lower demons she has a contract with. How she gained these contracts is a secret she enjoys teasing people with. What she also neglects to tell people is the fact she doesn't have a great amount of control over her minions.

Teleport - Can teleport to any location she wants to at will. However if she has never been there then she can't go.

Other – Other powers that generally come with being a succubus or Dark Priestess are currently off limits after an incident which nearly caused a war between two underworld clans!

Talents:

Calligraphy
Painting
Playing the piano

Personality: Orane didn't have the best start in life, but hasn't allowed that nor her upbringing to darken her personality. Despite what she is, Orane, doesn't have the expected personality. If anything she is the opposite. She is genuinely nice, gentle, playful, generally cheerful and somewhat easy to embarrass. She always means well and is rarely malicious unless she has cause.
She isn't very experienced when it comes to the mortal realm, as she hasn't ventured from her world much. As a result she is somewhat clueless on some thing's so can come across as a bit of a dits. But you can have very in depth and (at times) mind blowing conversations with her. She is a very generous lover and will protect people she has befriended.
Ons: Bondage, Humiliation, Romance, Shy people, Honesty, Intelligence.
Offs: Scat, water sports, vore, gore, children, stupid people, liars.
D/S Nature? Switch. Depends on her mood and who she is with. But mostly Sub.

I hope this is ok. Let me know if anything needs changing. :)

Lumasan

Starcry: I would say at this time I would limit your talents to at least 2-3, since the boys are talent heavy and the summons are ability heavy. I do not have the final say, this is only a suggestion.

jilorbb

I'll play one of the Frat guys - it looks like 2 more are needed, correct?

Any summon in particular need a match yet?

Cayden

Chazina I was think that it will be up to whomever decides to be with her, he can either woo her and then set her free and hope she is happy or loves him enough to stay or he can stall only using two wishes and then using her for other things which some of her masters have done or just use all three wishes and poof she'll be gone., he will of course have fair warning from her that after the third wish if certain before mentioned things aren't met that he will lose her.

SpiralSpider

Starcry - yes, she has too many talents. 2-3 is a good number. (This gives the boys a chance to stand out with the more mundane stuff)

Her summons can work, but they'll have to be short-lived and make no large impact on the game.

Once you have narrowed down her talents, I'll move her to the OOC thread. ^.^

BTW - this must be said - BOOOOOOBZ.

LeSane

*Edited and fixed mistakes*

Name:Coltrane D. Crowley 'Colt' (Is being called that not because of his name)
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual, yet hides it from his peers due to feeling socially awkward
Race: Mixed ( African-American & German)
Physical Description:
Is a thin young man that is around one hundred and seventy pounds, and is about six feet two inches tall. He gets his height from his father as well as his looks, yet has the smile of his mother as well as her eyes. Since he is albino Coltrane has no real skin hue and is moderately pale & his hair is stark white. The only feature on him that stands out on him is the long scar going across his face which he hides when going out by using powder though it is not used often. For his attire it is primarily black though on weird days he will be seen in a colored shirt. Most of his clothing is long sleeved to protect his skin from the sun.
When Alone
Scar hidden
Public Appearance
Talents:
Mythology and study on Supernatural Creatures
Lyrically talented
Cooking though learning from frat mates
Good with his hands (Sowing, fixing things, etc)
Speaker of a different language
Personality:
Coltrane can be somewhat withdrawn from others since he has always been the odd man out since his appearance, and has learned to coup with it by keeping his distance from others. Though that has been changing since finding people that can understand him in some mannerism. He can be very blunt with his honesty to the point others find it rather rude. It was what he was taught as a child, yet it was never meant to be used that way. Overall he is a shy person that cannot open up to people right away due to being sheltered for most of his life. If someone can get past his bad traits there is a very loving and respectable human being underneath all of that black clothing & distant exterior. Other then that Crowly can be an intellectual of little words. When a few drinks have been given to him he cannot shut up.
Ons:
Sensual moments
Rough Play
Dominating Women
Teasing
Denial of sexual release
Offs:
Humiliation
Weak women
Voyeurism
Gore/Death
Intense Pain
D/S Nature?
Is submissive at heart, but has had to learn to be the somewhat dominant to get what he wants in life.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inari

Quote from: Chaznia on July 08, 2012, 09:23:09 PM
Starcry - yes, she has too many talents. 2-3 is a good number. (This gives the boys a chance to stand out with the more mundane stuff)

Her summons can work, but they'll have to be short-lived and make no large impact on the game.

Once you have narrowed down her talents, I'll move her to the OOC thread. ^.^

BTW - this must be said - BOOOOOOBZ.
Altered. :3

Well I was thinking she wouldn't be massively powerful to properly sustain them in this world yet. So accidents for the win? XD Or I could just totally removed the power? I don't mind either way.

Also yes... boobies~

Oreida Wesker

Name: Keres
Sexuality: Straight
Race:  Empusa [Greek Trickster]
Physical Description: Damask blue hair that flows in an abnormal manner, swaying and rolling with her motions like disturbed smoke. Bright monochromatic eyes are sharp contrasts with the right molten gold and left being navy. Her skin is a light hue of oceanic teal with tints of lavender blushing around her cheeks, tops of her plump breasts, rump, and the along her exposed tummy. Darken blue scales slide around her breast and the nape of her thighs, as well as protective patches over her heart, and outside of her arms and legs. Speaking of legs, she has an animalistic gait where her ankles should be and instead of feet are cloven hooves made of silver. Upon her head are a twin set of six inch, bronze horns curving away from her head. She is five foot three with elongated limbs, giving a willowy elegance to her curvaceous form.

Abilities:
Mistress of Illusions – She has the ability to make things appear without ever truly being there, she can work this magic upon herself to appear as a ‘beautiful’ young woman or make herself even more monstrous looking. She can temporarily ‘glamour’ someone with illusion as long as she’s within a certain proximity to them.
Shadow Stalker- Following others around without them knowing she was ever there. Though it’s not within her to hide unknown for long, loving to pop out and give people a good scare.
Sweet skin – Given the earthen environment she is accustomed, she always carries the smell of sweet flora and even a slight brown sugar, honey taste to her.

Talents:
Precision Throwing
Puzzle solving

Personality: Vain and theatrical. Her whole life has been dedicated to surprising, frightening, and distracting people from achieving their goals. It was the sole purpose of which she was created to do and has no reason to vary from a path that works so well to keep her entertained. A shopaholic, she loves her clothes to be bright and colorful, odd mixtures that can be eyes sores are her specialty, her moods range from raver girl to sheer sarongs and formal kimonos if given a chance.

Ons:
Physical Worship – Praising, attention, touching, compliments, and gifts to enhance her appearance.
Abrasions from biting or scratching
Silver tongue – Innuendos, brazen word play makes for fun times.
Outdoor romps
Stoic types

Off:
Unassertive Submissive
Insults/Degradation
Bodily Waste [blood excluded]

D/s nature: Switch, sensual dom traits
Hots and Nots

BruceTheCat

I'm still up for playing this, though I haven't gotten a chance to post my character yet for my Frat guy. I'll have that up in an hour or so if there is still room.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Name: Jonathan "John" Stendor

Sex and Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Japanese-American

Physical Description: John is an extremely athletic young man, and as a result has a fairly lean body. His hair is cut short and is often set with jell, not because he wants to style it, just to keep it from sticking up in odd directions as it's prone to do in the mornings. His eye's are a deep brown, with skin that is most often covered in small bruises or sand marks. His attire of choice is a plain athletic T-shirt and sweat points, jeans, or just simple shorts with track shoes.

Abilities: Jonathan came to the University on a scholarship for baseball and track, but has chosen to major in Biology for his love of life sciences. The vast majority of his knowledge revolves around his primary sport hobbies (swimming, baseball, track, football, etc) but his real passion is in Biology.

Talents:
Scientific knowledge of organic life
Athletic ability
Moderate expertise in most sports
Black belt

Personality: He's a pretty fun loving, easy going guy who treasures two things above all else, his friends and his scholarship. Throughout his life everybody told him that he was going to end up being some sports star, despite Jonathan's desire to be a scientist, and knows that without this degree that's what he's going to be stuck with. His parents aren't rich, so he cannot afford to go to school without playing baseball. Above that though he's very protective of his friends, family, and the frat house! Quick to anger sometimes, especially if he's being stereotyped as a 'jock', John uses any chance he can to show off his science knowledge to try and change people's perception of what he is good at.

Ons:
Outgoing
Care-free
Romance
Mutually Aggressive
Sexy Clothing
Public Scenarios

Offs:

Scat/Vore
Extremely Submissive
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lumasan

BruceTheCat

It might have been explained earlier, but how do we go about pairing up?
- scribus1000

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots