What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luna146

Lady Shadow

Button down gray shirt and black slacks, (oh office attire you are so boring).
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Caedy

Dark grey workout pants, black tank top, teal sports bra, and my fuzzy black cardigan.  Topped off with my pair of Santa hat themed fuzzy socks.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved dark pink top with a white floral print over navy jeggings. Also pink knitted slipper-socks that are white and fluffy inside (I bought them on sale when I was out and put them on when I got home). Also gold sleeper earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

White silk blouse with long sleeves and a simple round collar, a narrow black band of silk that ties in a bow at the throat, a black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Lady Shadow

The most UN-Sexiest thing ever, a MInions nightgown! Haha.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Oreo

White and grey pajama bottoms, grey pajama top, and blankets.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Peach colored long-sleeved silk blouse, chocolate brown pencil skirt, beige stockings and brown heels

WyldRanger

Blue jeans and a black Evanescence tshirt :D

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Black Armani business suit - pencil skirt and fitted jacket - with a teal silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels. :-)

Mirrah

Floral print peasant shirt with black slacks.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

AmberStarfire

A long cherry red and black striped jumper and a pink dip-dyed fitted t-shirt over black leggings. Pink knitted slipper socks, and gold hoop earrings.

Gadifriald

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 12, 2017, 03:43:27 PM
Black Armani business suit - pencil skirt and fitted jacket - with a teal silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels. :-)
Black and Armani...very nice! ;)
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Beej

Comfy sweats and a hoodie,  it's cold here
Old R’lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one, by the Great Old One.

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray tweed slacks with flecks of maroon, off-white and tan, a fisherman's knit pullover sweater and black ankle boots :-)

luna146

Blouse, jeans, socks, and sneakers

RedRose

A blue dress and a grey jacket, black heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

AmberStarfire

An orange short-sleeved top, navy blue jeggings (they're actually fairly-light, stretchy denim), a red robe over my shoulders because it's cold, and gold earrings.

luna146

Shorts and a tank top. Just woke up

Beguile's Mistress

Medium blue wrap dress with elbow length sleeves and a deep V-neckline, beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

A khaki A-line skirt with slash pockets, white Oxford cloth button down long-sleeved shirt, chocolate brown cardigan, beige stockings and brown heels

The Green One

Rainbow socks, black pajama pants and a black hoodie -and a blanket 'cause I'm sick t.t-

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green straight skirt that falls to the knee, a sleeveless cotton knit up with a high neck and a cardigan-type jacket to match in white, beige stockings and brown heels

Beguile's Mistress

Casual Friday, so it's just black slacks and a white angora sweater with black suede ankle boots today.