Blade anyone?

Started by FlaminGlory, March 10, 2009, 09:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

I have seen the first movie Blade today and I am interested in doing a roleplay. Looking for it to be lit and for someone to play Deacon. I am more then happy to play Blade, Mercury, Quinn, Karen, King, or anyone else for you, weather you be male or female. Yes I will double. If you help me with this craving then I'll love you forever....sorry if that sounds creepy. If you are interested pm me and will set up some sort of plan.

snow

i love the blade movies! thow i don't remember much from them it has been a wile since i have seen then, i do remember the unforgettable universe that they lived in thow and would happly make a free form around it, but if you wish to stick to the story, then i could brush up on the movies. pm me if you want to work out the details, if not then good luck and cheers
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

FlaminGlory

I didn't really want to stick with the story, we could hint on the it, but I hadn't planned on using the movie at all.

playfullchick76

i love the blade movies, all of them. im interested in this one.

Avis habilis

I'll take a stab (har!) at ice-skating uphill.