Pervert Wanted (F for M) Closed

Started by Bamagirl, October 21, 2015, 12:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamagirl

Name: The Commuter

Content: Dubcon, touching, possibly no sex, public

Scene Idea: So for this idea I'm thinking there's like this pervy guy who likes to grope women when he can get away with it. Like in crowds and whatnot, he let's his hands reach around, and if caught pretends its just the jostle of people in large groups. In this case he "works" the subway/transit system, rush hour, people packed into the cars of the train/tram, so he's able to get away with a lot of feeling up, and if totally busted, disappear into the anonymity of the mob, and find another victim.

Only for my character, she's not a victim. She doesn't say a word, lets him get his feel.

I see this as a multipart one shot story, increasing intensity over time. He feels her rear, next day she's on the train in tights, showing it off. He reaches higher, so next time a jacket so he can reach up the back and grab through her top. He reaches between her legs, touches her thighs- so of course she wears a dress or skirt. Just a few moments at a time, a few stops of the train, then she goes her way, he his, never really talking about it (but later, perhaps he whispers dirty things, or makes requests) and never even really looking at him (just a glance or two, but maybe she just ignores him, pretends nothing happened?); because real personal contact would break the spell, ruin the illusion.

On a crowded train, everyone with their phones and earbuds, minding their own business, this could go pretty far.

Setting: Busy City, USA

Requirements: Lit partner that's into this idea and doesn't play the super hot guy; I don't do one-liners.

PM me if interested (also posted to One Shots).
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A