Smutty Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, August 21, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson

Name: Thistle
Race: (most likely Human for that extra feat ^^)
Class: Swashbuckler! (So excited to play the new class)
Backround:
Thistle was the Daughter of a nobleman from her country. Their country was being taken over politically from another land, and her family was one of the last few families that opposed the new rule. One night a secret force was sent out to burn down, kill, and capture as many of these people who stood against the new government. Thistle’s mother burst into her room last at night with the head of the family guard and sent her away to try and escape this.

She has always been a tough girl. She learned how to defend herself from her family’s loyal guardsmen. As a noble women most of her freedom was taken away from her and she always looked forward to adventure. Escaping her burning homeland was a real heartbreak, but a great freedom at the same time. She tries to hide from her past, knowing that there are still those out there who may still be seeking her, hunting her down for the bounty on her head.

There is a ton of extreme content that I have yet to experience. I don’t particularly dislike any of it, I just haven’t tried some of it yet. So I would say, “Go ahead and do whatever the fuck you want to me.” X3

I do have a few presences though. I like choking, armpit stuff and am ok with being overpowered and raped during a fight. Also, I’m ok/interested with brutal stull. Like during a fight having my armor sundered, beaten (not KOed) forced down, undressed and held down by hand or by another guy. That way it gives an illusion of a chance to break free.

OH oh, and tentacles are cool. have you ever seen brutal tentacles? instead of being slimy and fun they are dry thorn covered vines that rip and tear >.<

caelcormac

Sorry if the format is weird, posting this from my phone.

Name: Priscilla "Pris" Thorne
Race: Human
Class: Fighter (Free Hand)
Alignment: CG

History:
Pris was born a millers daughter in a sleepy, peaceful village. She dreamed of adventure, but growing up knew that she had marrying the blacksmiths boy and becoming to be the gentle, hardworking, modest, and extraordinarily dull woman that her parents raised her to be. It was almost a relief when she was kidnapped.

A deranged cult to Demogorgon came in the night, having determined her isolated village as an easy target. Pris doesn't know what happened to her family, but she does know she ended up with four other girls from her village in the back of a wagon headed for gods know where.

They were dragged down into the caves where the cult made it’s lair. Every night for a week they were made to participate in profane rituals. Finally, on the night of the full moon, Pris and the four other girls found themselves stripped naked and bound on the altar, a bloody sacrifice sure to call a mighty demon to the material plane to serve the cult. Pris's last thought as she gazed up at the knife held over her heart was that at least she didn't have to marry the blacksmiths boy. But she never saw the dagger come down.

At the height of the ceremony a group of adventurers burst in and attacked the cult. A long and bloody battle ensued, and Pris watched as six of the strangest people she ever saw cut, burn, freeze, whip, and beat the cult until they all died or fled into the night. One of them especially caught her eye, a daring woman who fought with an axe and wore a suit of leather armor that barely covered anything at all.

Pris wanted to be just like her.

She had to beg, plead, grovel, and whine for the woman to take her instead of returning her to the village with the other girls. She learned that her new mistress's name was Fiona and that if she wanted to be a swordswoman that she was going to have to start as a servant. Pris accepted without hesitation.

Fiona was a harsh mistress, giving Pris every menial task and finding fault with everything she did. It was a year before Pris did anything other than that, but in time Fiona started teach her things. How to ride. How to use a knife. How to (barely) wear armor properly. How to please men, and women, and especially Fiona herself once Pris was old enough. And finally, how to use a sword, along with many other weapons.

Now it is eight years later, and Fiona has sent Pris away to strike out on her own. Pris had mixed feelings about leaving her mentor and occasional lover, but she also wanted to see the world on her own terms, fight her own battles, and prove to Fiona was right, and that she was ready.

Extreme Elements: Please no scat, vomit, vote, gore or mutilation

Public Humiliation, Forced Exhibitionism, Abuse, and Pregnancy are all things Pris will never admit that she enjoys happening to her.

Anything not listed is a yes.

Character Sheet

Name: Priscilla "Pris" Thorne
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Alignment: CG

Str 18 +4
Dex 16 +3
Con 12 +1
Int 13 +1
Wis 8 -1
Cha 10 0

HP: 11
BAB: +1 CMB: +5 Init: +3
AC: 16 CMD: 17

Fort: +3
Ref: +3
Will: -1

Traits:
Dirty Fighter
Charming

Feats:
Combat Expertise
Improved Disarm
Blind Fight

Skills:
Climb: +8
Intimidate: +4
Ride +7
Swim: +8

Languages:
Common
Orc

Equipment:
16 gp 3sp 8cp
Studded Leather Armor
Dagger
Flail
Longsword
Shortbow
20 arrows
Backpack
10 bags caltrops
Manacles
100ft Silk Rope
Whetstone
Acid flask
Bit & Bridle
Riding Saddle
Hooded Lantern
10pts Oil
Mirror
Sacks, 5

Robyn Hood

Added my character sheet above ^_^

ViperFang

Well...as much as I'd love to play this, after looking over the other sheets, I realized I don't have a prayer of getting chosen! XD So I'm gonna withdraw, BUT I'd definitely like to read this as it is written! Have fun, guys!

VonDoom

My, we're getting a LOT of interesting characters.

Leviathan, I love your character image choice.  >:) If the description is any indication (since there's no history entry yet), I imagine our characters ought to get along famously. Or hate each other with a loathing passion. One of those.

Edit: Also, just to point out again -- unless we have some 'lawful stupid' 'all evil is automatically destroy-worthy' Paladin-types, Lenora can definitely work together with a good party. Heck, even an extremist Paladin character is doable if she can avoid setting off detect evil pings and realizes early that she'll have to tone it down more than usual.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

MiraMirror

The characters in the thread are all rather amazing and flavorful. >w<
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

VonDoom

Definitely! Miyara looks like just the type of character Lenora would like to try and eat right up, too. (And by eat up I don't mean vore, just to be clear.)  ;D In her original game I kept descriptively drawing parallels to a lioness (that mane of hair, the eyes, her name), so there is that, as well.

Oh, I added an actual entry for Extreme Content in addition to the Sexual Themes to my character post. Gonna expand it a bit now, too, since I just realized pregnancy is a factor and such things.

O&O

MiraMirror

I can certainly see the lioness look in that picture you used of her reclining in the chair. =P

VonDoom

I have to admit, I'm kind of in love with that picture and was really glad I finally got an opportunity to use it when I first made the character. Decadent and lascivious, but not oversexed. Fierce and wild, but still feminine. But I'd better stop before I start ranting again.

If she was a Sorcerer, I'd definitely go with the Rakshasa bloodline for her, with those looks.  8-)

O&O

MiraMirror

Went ahead and changed height and weight to better represent the character 5'6" and 120 pounds. She's not the tallest, but she's not a midget, either.  Her body is lithe, but she's not helpless, either. She can certainly use a composite longbow. =P

Thorne

At least the crunchy bitz went fast.

Nayet

Just another merc. Really. A seven-foot glaive leaned against the wall next to the tall elf, an ugly, short-bladed cutlass hanging from the belt on one side, and a kukri and light crossbow hanging from the other. A broad-brimmed hat shades sharp features from the light of the rising sun, although it doesn't do much to hide the long, delicate ears that twitch slightly as the elf realizes they have an audience - the elf tips the hat politely in greeting.
Scale armor hugs a lean, slender body without offering much in the way of details and that belt rides low over the hips from the weight of the weapons hung from it. The gear is well-cared for, even if their owner is a bit scruffy-looking ...

N'yati Re'zuel. Demon elf. Drow. Figure of children's nightmares. Mercenary.
N'yati isn't really interested in demons, devils and black magic - as long as her path doesn't cross theirs. Making a living holds her in cold practicality, and making a living is easier and more interesting on the surface world.
The 'more interesting' part is the one that keeps N'yati up here, despite the blinding light and the necessity of maintaining what amounts to a permanent disguise - a disguise that takes a noble drow female and turns her into a male? surface elf. Not like humans can ever tell the difference, once the armor goes on...

N'yati left the Darklands on account of what she calls a 'difference of opinion', between her and her mother. Without a spec of arcane talent in a house known for its mages, N'yati's mother eventually decided her martially-inclined daughter would learn resistance, if she couldn't learn magic, and had her trained to be unbreakable.
The law of unintended consequences struck with disastrous results.
When the house fell, N'yati died. Or at least, that's what she wanted them to think. She took the place of a male, a soldier on the other side, and walked out, no one the wiser. Once out, she kept walking, eventually finding her way to the surface world, where she's remained. There's a hell of a lot more to do and see, and for a long-lived elf, that's much better than an endless vicious circle of vengeance and betrayal egged on by demon lords.

N’yati – or Nayet, as she calls herself now – is practical. Philosophical crap like ‘the nature of good and evil’ are not something she bothers with most of the time. She’s not selfish, possessing enough fore-thought to keep from being the target of lynch mobs. Occasionally, she even has lapses of mercy – real lapses of mercy, where she leads the hapless sacrifice to safety after she's freed them instead of leaving them to fend for themselves.
   While she does not kill indiscriminately, she is not by any means a ‘nice’ person - she has a code, she sticks to it. She doesn't cheat people - if she says she'll do something, or not, she'll do it - or not. If she's being paid, doubly so. She only rarely takes advantage of people - the truly naïve are too easy a mark, and the worthy targets tend to remember the slight, and that usually doesn't end well.

I'm okay with: non-con, oral, multiples and anal.
N'yati is somewhere in the bi-sexual, prefers men camp, and I'm willing to write F/F once in a while.

I'm not okay with: vore, scat/watersports, futa, or major damage (scarring/marking/tattoos).
If it's not mentioned, it's probably okay, but check first.

Crunch

N'yati 'Nayet' Re'zuel
Female Drow Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide 0; Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 0)
LE Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +5; Senses darkvision 120 ft., low-light vision; Perception +2
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 11 (1d10+1)
Fort +3, Ref +3, Will -1; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune sleep; SR 7
Weakness light blindness
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 20 ft.
Melee cutlass +4 (1d6+3/18-20) and
. . glaive +4 (1d10+4/×3) and
. . kukri +4 (1d4+3/18-20)
Ranged light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +2)
. . At will—detect magic
. . 1/day—feather fall, levitate
Drow Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +2)
. . 1/day—dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 9, Cha 13
Base Atk +1; CMB +4; CMD 17
Feats Diehard, Drow Nobility[ARG], Endurance
Traits charming, warrior of old
Skills Bluff +1 (+2 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Diplomacy +1 (+2 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Disguise +4, Intimidate +5, Perception +2, Ride +3, Survival +3; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception
Languages Common, Drow Sign Language, Elven, Undercommon
SQ poison use
Combat Gear alchemist's fire, oil (5); Other Gear scale mail, crossbow bolts (20), cutlass, glaive, kukri, light crossbow, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, canvas (sq. yd.) (2), dice, disguise kit, flask, flint and steel, hat, mess kit, mirror, pot, silk rope (50 ft.), soap, tindertwig (2), torch (10), twine (50'), waterskin, whetstone, light horse (combat trained), bit and bridle, feed (per day), riding saddle, saddlebags, waterskin, 3 gp, 8 sp, 4 cp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Charming +1 Bluff/Diplomacy/save DC for a language-dependent spell vs. targets who could be sexually attracted to you.
Darkvision (120 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Diehard You are stable and can choose how to act when at negative Hp.
Drow Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Endurance +4 to a variety of fort saves, skill and ability checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Light Blindness (Ex) Bright light blinds for 1 rd, then dazzled as long as remain in it.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Poison Use (Ex) You do not risk poisoning yourself accidentally while poisoning a weapon.
Spell Resistance (7) You have Spell Resistance.

--------------------

Nihial
Horse
N Large animal
Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +6
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 9 (+2 Dex, -1 size)
hp 15 (2d8+6)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 50 ft.
Melee 2 hooves +3 (1d4+3)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 14, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 7
Base Atk +1; CMB +5; CMD 17 (21 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, Run
Tricks Attack, Combat Riding, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, Heel
Skills Acrobatics +2 (+6 to jump with a running start), Perception +6
SQ combat riding
Other Gear bit and bridle, feed (per day) (2), riding saddle, saddlebags, waterskin
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Combat Riding [Trick] The animal has been trained to bear a rider into combat.
Endurance +4 to a variety of fort saves, skill and ability checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Run Run 5x your speed in light/medium armor or 4x speed in heavy armor and keep Dex when running.
Scent (Ex) Detect opponents within 15+ feet by sense of smell.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

VonDoom

Oh, hadn't thought of what you put under major damage, Thorne. Adjusted my own extreme entry on how I feel about 'em for this character.

O&O

Snake

I'm having a heck of a time determining what I really want to play and my mental imagery for the char.

Kord

Oh wow this picked up a lot of steam quick! I will have my character up by tonight :)
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

Chulanowa

Looks like I'm going with a monk - the punching kind, not the shooting kind. If she survives, possibly going to dabble in rogue as well. Aiming for kind of the feel of Ty Lee from Avatar, bouncing around, poking things really hard, and being generally cheerful.

The details are still being worked out!

If recurring villains are an option - rather than running a mook-horde or whatever - I've also got a notion for a gnoll cleric / oracle / shaman / something witch-doctory. because, really? I freaking love gnolls.

Kord

Introducing Nosta'orme, Half-Elf Huntress!

Background
Nosta'orme, meaning "Violence-born" in her mother's native tongue, was named after the circumstances of her birth. Her mother Mela'wanwa, an elven tracker renowned in the frontier-lands for her keen senses and beauty had been set upon by a group of bandits whom captured her and forced her into a life of a sexual-servitude. The bandit's leader Karic, became well-acquainted with Mela'wana, proclaiming exclusive rights over her. Mela'wana eventually escaped but not before she was burdened with a child. Shamed and knowing that she bore Karic's child, Mela'wana could not stand to return to civilization.

Nosta'orme was brought up in seclusion, from a young age she was taught how to live off the land and respect the forces of nature by her mother. Her mother was cold and calculated in her teachings and never much affection was shown to Nosta'orme. A youth of practicality. For the first 20 years of her life Nosta'orme had not met anyone besides her mother. Her only companionship was Cath'alta, an orphaned wounded tiger cub she had rescued and nursed back to health. She had always wondered what other people were like, but her mother forbade her to meet anyone else. Mela'wana was trying to keep her daughter from the corruption of civilization. However, it was not long until the corruption came to them.

On late summer's afternoon on Nosta'orme was returning from the weekly hunt, having killed a small buck she was in high spirits. As she approached her camp she heard a voice she did not recognize. It was deep unlike her mothers. She rushed towards sound, bow drawn. The sight she beheld she still remembers vividly to this day. Her mother, unconscious and being dragged away seven large muscular people, men. Nosta'orme flew into action against her mother's captors. It was short lived. The captors, bandits, promised to end her mother's life if Nosta'orme didn't relent her attack. Compliant, she withdrew into the trees. That was the last time she ever saw her mother.

For three years, Nosta'orme searched for her mother. Her first encounter with a town proved to be both wondrous and tragic. She was amazed at what people had accomplished, building structures out of timber and stone, bartering and trading with shiny stones and the specialization of people's professions. However, her naivety and lack of social skills attributed to her being taken advantage of by the less savory people in town. One day, after hearing there was wild girl in town searching for her mother, two local swindlers approached Nosta'orme. They promised to reveal the location of her mother, for a price. Nosta'orme voiced that she would pay anything. The two men asked for her to pay with her body. Nosta'orme was initially hesitant at the proposal but she was determined to find her mother, so she accepted their proposal. After the deed was over the men revealed they did not know where Nosta'orme's mother was. While the experience was overall pleasurable to Nosta'orme, she felt used, she called her feline companion Cath'alta to sufficiently maim the two men for their transgressions.

Nosta'orme realized that to survive in this civilized world and to have any hope of finding her mother, she would have to find a method of bartering that did not involve giving her body to men she did not know. She settled on bounty-hunting, while it was the quickest way, it was also the most dangerous. Having heard of the local lord's request for the elimination of a local tribe of slavering gnolls Nosta'orme was among the first to reply. Secretly hoping her mother will be among those slaves captured.

Description
Nosta'orme face favors the ancestral look of her mother's elven heritage. Sharp pointed ears and high cheek bones, she could almost be mistaken for an elf if it was not for her rounded chin and soft eyebrows. Long brown hair, straight as an arrow, flows down her shoulders on to her body which is a slender and toned. She sports an hourglass silhouette, even if slightly smaller at the base and peak. Her beautiful supple, tanned skin is only outmatched by her piercing emerald colored eyes.

Personality
Nosta'orme takes after her mother's cold and calculating attitude. Most affection is lost on her and she sees most relationships with people as means to an end. The one exception is her loyal companion Cath'alta whom she loves dearly. Despite seeing relationships in the way that she does, Nosta'orme is extremely loyal to her allies and expects nothing less from the few that she calls friend.

Most humor is lost on Nosta'orme except for the sarcastic wit learned from her mother. Her social skills are stunted and there is no filter to the words that come from her mouth. If it is on her mind she has been taught to say it. However, this trait has lead to Nosta'orme getting herself into many awkward situation.

Preferences
I am ok with most extreme, I would like to stay away from scat and vore. My favorite content is mind-breaking and anything NC.
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

Jaded

Thanks for your interest everyone!  I will look over the sheets tomorrow sometime or at the latest Monday, so there is still a little time for those who haven't gotten in a concept yet. 

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 23, 2014, 12:20:11 AM
Well if i can squeeze in, then yes, I'm interested  ;D

Also, you mention villains. I have two questions - One, how villainous are we talking, and two, do they have to be male? Would female or futa be allowed in that regard?

Female or futa would be fine, though sexual interactions with players would depend on their preferences in that regard.

Quote from: Faeli on August 23, 2014, 12:21:10 AM
Also, be aware the villains won't be playing a single character, so expect your person to get killed / captured / castrated on a regular basis (I am quite looking forward to the capture, tbqh)

Pretty much.  I'm hoping that the villain players will take over some of the weaker enemies, though my thought is that each will have a (possibly, depending on luck and all that) reoccurring villain with their own (potential) subplot.  Though obvious they won't always be about. 

Quote from: eBadger on August 23, 2014, 02:27:32 AM
If you're still looking for villains (I don't see a single male on the naughty list!) I'd be interested in joining.

Sounds good, thanks. :-)

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 23, 2014, 06:42:58 AM
Ah! My bad then, she did not quote me so I wondered did she miss my post :P.

Sorry about that, I was mostly just looking for questions and such, it wasn't intended as a snub or anything.  You are more than welcome to join as a villain. :-) 

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 24, 2014, 12:58:40 AM
Looks like I'm going with a monk - the punching kind, not the shooting kind. If she survives, possibly going to dabble in rogue as well. Aiming for kind of the feel of Ty Lee from Avatar, bouncing around, poking things really hard, and being generally cheerful.

The details are still being worked out!

If recurring villains are an option - rather than running a mook-horde or whatever - I've also got a notion for a gnoll cleric / oracle / shaman / something witch-doctory. because, really? I freaking love gnolls.

Either/both are options.  As mentioned above I'd like the villain players to take over some of the mooks, but am also intending each to run (when it fits the overall plot) a reoccurring villain that is intended to (but may not always) survive.  Obviously how often they are involved in a scene would vary, though I would like to work with the players to determine what they are doing 'in the background' when they aren't involved in a plot.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Jaded on August 24, 2014, 04:09:42 AM
Female or futa would be fine, though sexual interactions with players would depend on their preferences in that regard.

Either/both are options.  As mentioned above I'd like the villain players to take over some of the mooks, but am also intending each to run (when it fits the overall plot) a reoccurring villain that is intended to (but may not always) survive.  Obviously how often they are involved in a scene would vary, though I would like to work with the players to determine what they are doing 'in the background' when they aren't involved in a plot.

Right on! I'll have my stuff up later today.

1651Leviathan

Bam, I've edited my earlier post with Augusta's backstory! Should be done now. And yes, everyone's characters are pretty cool! I'm eager to see who the final group will be!

Snake

Thsi suuuucks I had something and completely left my notes for the char sheet proper at home! ugh I guess i"ll have to throw in the towel. Damn

Chulanowa

NSFW
Name: Rada (Short for Radalanyia)
Race: Undine
Class: Monk

Background:
   Rada was a foundling, left on the steps of the Tar-Belan monastery far to the south. It was appropriate that the udine child was taken in by monks of the bridge Temple. she grew up like the other children, learning to focus on tasks and labor, respect for elders, and the like.
   In one ay though, she was very unlike other children if the temple; two generations of acolytes passed through their naming ceremonies, trading childish names like 'Piglet" or "Two Buckets" for true names blessed by the abbot. Rada - "Clamshell" at the time - could only watch them. But this was a lesson; things happen when they happen and there is no rushing them. Things like coming into the powers of an undine.
   For a time, Rada stayed with the monks, but the pull of the river below the temple was too great; it spoke of places beyond the mossy walls of the monastery, of people far and near. With a last goodbye to her masters, she dove into the water. and swam as far down the river as she could go.
   Rada is a wanderer now; She seeks her own enlightenment through the lives of others around her. By studying with them, working with them, for good and evil, right and wrong, she can learn about the condition of living. And knowledge of life is the first step towards transcending its limitations.

Personality:
   One might think of monks as quiet contemplatives; maybe some are. Rada is not. She's something of an eager beaver, driven to learn, and often left in wonder by seemingly simple things; if you spent eighty years in a monastery, you might be a little dazzled by a show of horsemanship, yourself! She's out to absorb experiences, to collect them all together, to learn about the world and what it contains. Above all she seeks understanding.
   She's adaptable and resilient; Her long time with the monks of the holy river has left her with a very accepting sort of nature; the water adapts, and so then must she. The river moves and changes and none can stop it; so it is with her.

Stat block
Rada
Female Undine Monk 1 (Ki Mystic / Monk of the Four Winds)
LN Medium Outsider (native)
Init +6 (+8); Senses Darkvision 60'; Perception +96

Defense

AC 16, touch 16, flat-footed 12 (+4 dex, +2 Wis)
hp 10 (1d8+2)
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4
Defensive Abilities Cold resistance 5, Hydrated Vitality
Hydrated Vitality
An undine with this racial trait gains fast healing 2 for 1 round anytime she submerges completely within a body of natural salt water, fresh water, or brackish water. Stagnant, poisoned, or trapped water (such as an artificial pit or a bag of holding) does not activate this ability. The undine can heal up to 2 hit points per level per day with this ability, after which it ceases to function. This racial trait replaces water affinity.

Offense

Speed 30 ft, swim 30.
Melee Unarmed Strike +4 (1d6+2/x2) or
   kama +4 (1d6+2/x2)
Ranged Shuriken +4 (1d2+2/x2)
Special attacks Elemental Fist 1/day, Flurry of Blows
Elemental Fist
Benefit: When you use Elemental Strike pick one of the following energy types: acid, cold, electricity, or fire. On a successful hit, the attack deals damage normally plus 1d6 points of damage of the chosen type. You must declare that you are using this feat before you make your attack roll (thus a failed attack roll ruins the attempt). You may attempt an Elemental Fist attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (see Special), and no more than once per round.

Special: A monk of the four winds receives Elemental Fist as a bonus feat at 1st level, even if he does not meet the prerequisites. A monk may attempt an Elemental Fist attack a number of times per day equal to his monk level, plus one more time per day for every four levels he has in classes other than monk.
Flurry of Blows

Starting at 1st level, a monk can make a flurry of blows as a full-attack action.

When doing so, he may make one additional attack, taking a –2 penalty on all of his attack rolls, as if using the Two-Weapon Fighting feat. These attacks can be any combination of unarmed strikes and attacks with a monk special weapon (he does not need to use two weapons to utilize this ability).

For the purpose of these attacks, the monk's base attack bonus from his monk class levels is equal to his monk level. For all other purposes, such as qualifying for a feat or a prestige class, the monk uses his normal base attack bonus.

At 8th level, the monk can make two additional attacks when he uses flurry of blows, as if using Improved Two-Weapon Fighting (even if the monk does not meet the prerequisites for the feat).

At 15th level, the monk can make three additional attacks using flurry of blows, as if using Greater Two-Weapon Fighting (even if the monk does not meet the prerequisites for the feat).

A monk applies his full Strength bonus to his damage rolls for all successful attacks made with flurry of blows, whether the attacks are made with an off-hand or with a weapon wielded in both hands. A monk may substitute disarm, sunder, and trip combat maneuvers for unarmed attacks as part of a flurry of blows. A monk cannot use any weapon other than an unarmed strike or a special monk weapon as part of a flurry of blows. A monk with natural weapons cannot use such weapons as part of a flurry of blows, nor can he make natural attacks in addition to his flurry of blows attacks.

Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +3)
   1/day -Hydraulic Push (DC 16), sleep (DC 16)

Statistics

Str 15, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 120, Wis 14, Cha 8
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 20
Feats (1) Improved Unarmed Strike, (1) Weapon Finesse, (1) Dodge, (1) Elemental Fist
Skills Acrobatics +8, Diplomacy +5, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +8, Swim +10
Languages Common, Aquan
Traits The newlyweds, Reactionary
Combat gear
Other gear Monk's Outfit, kama x2, Shuriken x10, Monk's kit, Assorted goods all under 5 GP (candles, string, fishhooks, flint and steel, that sort of stuff)

As for content, I'm not interested in vore, toilet stuff, gore, necro, that stuff. I don't mind NC, but prefer the sort that the character ends up enjoying despite themselves, rather than the pain / degradation angle. Most everything else is a go, though.

caelcormac

I love that picture Chulanowa, does the artist have a website?

Chulanowa

Quote from: caelcormac on August 24, 2014, 01:29:09 PM
I love that picture Chulanowa, does the artist have a website?

Indeed they do! Daekazu's DA page.

vin26m

Alicia, Female Human Cleric of Calistria 1

Alicia was a strong, simple farm girl whose home was attacked by a tribe of gnolls.  They took her as a slave and used her body for their perverse whims.  She befriended another slave, a female elf who was a follower of Calistria, the goddess of revenge, trickery and lust.  With the help of her new ally, Alicia was able to escape.  She joined her new ally at her temple and became a full-fledged follower of her goddess.

After serving in Calistria's temple as a courtesan and prostitute, Alicia was given basic training in martial prowess and divine spellcasting.  Alicia wishes to further show her gratitude as well as please her goddess by taking revenge upon the gnolls that ravaged her body.  Perhaps Calistria would find her worthy of blessing her with even greater strength and power.

(Alicia is a reach cleric.  She uses acrobatics and high initiative to position herself, then cast spells and use spell-like abilities during her standard action.  When enemies move and attack, she uses attacks of opportunity to do melee damage against enemies that come within range of her longspear.)

Alicia
Female Human Cleric of Calistria 1
CN Medium humanoid (human)
Init +6; Senses Perception +2

--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 11 (1d8+3)
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4

--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.

Melee:
dagger +4 (1d4+4/19-20)
longspear +4 (1d8+6/×3)
unarmed strike +4 (1d3+4 nonlethal)
whip +4 (1d3+4 nonlethal)

Ranged:
sling +2 (1d4+4)

Special Attacks:
channel positive energy 4/day (DC 11, 1d6)

Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +3):
5/day—bit of luck, copycat (1 round)

Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +3):
1st—comprehend languages, summon monster i, true strike(D)
0 (at will)—create water, detect magic, light
D Domain spell; Domains Luck, Trickery

--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 18, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 12
Base Atk +0; CMB +4; CMD 16
Feats Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative
Skills Bluff +5, Stealth +4
Languages Common
SQ aura
Other Gear chain shirt, dagger, longspear, sling, sling bullets (10), whip, 131 gp, 9 sp

--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Aura (Ex) The character has a strong aura corresponding to his deity's alignment.

Bit of Luck (5/day) (Sp) Target takes the higher of 2d20 for a d20 roll.

Cleric Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (4/day, DC 11) (Su) Positive energy heals the living and harms the undead; negative has the reverse effect.

Cleric Domain (Luck) Granted Powers: You are infused with luck, and your mere presence can spread good fortune.

Cleric Domain (Trickery) Granted Powers: You are a master of illusions and deceptions. Bluff, Disguise, and Stealth are class skills.

Combat Reflexes (3 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.

Copycat (5/day) (Sp) Create a single mirror image duplicate.

Jaded

This was really difficult :-(  I'd accept everyone if I thought I could manage it.  Unfortunately I don't think I am up to it, so will go with:

1651Leviathan - Human Bloodrager
Autocad- Half-Elf Witch
Chulanowa - Undine Monk
Kaliatas - Elf Rogue
Robyn Hood - Mermaid Bard
ThatOneShrroth - Catfolk Monk
Thorne - Drow Fighter
VonDoom - Elan Tactician

My apologies to the rest of you  :-(  If someone drops, I'll post here or PM one of you to see if you'd like to replace them.

Those accepted, please post your character in the following thread.  Also please choose on of the three starting locations posted there.  It is assume that people are travelling in groups, so coming up with at least a short shared background (even if it is just that they met on the road) would be a plus.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212000.0