News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones rp (FxM or FxF)

Started by Kamiki, September 16, 2016, 04:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamiki

Hey guys, just a very quick and basic search thread, is anybody interested in some sort of Game of Thrones/Ice of Fire story?

I don't really have many rules, just a basic grasp of the english language and at least 3 or so paragraphs per reply, though I do have a tendency to usually write 4+ myself, mostly between 4 to 6 paragraphs per post. I'm happy to play either dominant, sub, switch or leave the dynamic ambiguous and up to how the story unfolds. However, a bit of discussion beforehand definitely helps too! Likewise I can work with OCxOC, OCxCanon or CanonxCanon depending on my partner's preference. Or even dive deeper into the lore as I read the books and am reasonably familiar with it.

If I were to play a canon character, I'd love playing either Dany, Arya, Sansa, Margaery, Yara or Meera most and am happy to play opposite pretty much anyone, from Jon to the Mountain. However, I'd love if the story was darker, somewhere in the non-con to extreme area if possible. Not that it would be mandatory, yet the show's (and book's) uncensored violence is, along with the political intrigue, definitely one of the main reasons that initially drove me towards the show/books, though the sexual scenes helped too. ^^ But yes, I love my stories to be darker in nature. As well as complex with depth of characters and realism. As such, ideally, I'd much prefer a story based around two protagonists both working towards their own agenda rather than some sort of bad vs evil conflict.

Regarding plots themselves, while I'm happy to build something from scratch (always enjoy brainstorming and getting to know my partner's interests) I also have a good amount of plot bunnies just waiting to be explored. So don't worry about the lack of concrete ideas I'm posting here!

Anyways~~I'm happy with doing a long-term story, though would likely prefer a more short-term idea as long-term stories occasionally have a tendency to fade into obscurity, which I'd like to avoid if possible. Though all that depends on my partner's preferences as well of course.

But yes, if anybody is interested in any kind Game of Thrones-inspired story, please send me a message, very much craving that fandom! =)

Also, quick footnote, don't be put off by my lack of post count. I usually rp through pm and am very much active.

Kamiki