Underground Fighting m lf f

Started by eiselmann, September 30, 2015, 05:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Looking for a female writer prefer more than a line a time and while there will be smut this is a mostly story based...er story.
My normal posting speed is 2-3 times a week
My character (male will be younger than yours , my preference (for those who haven't looked at my ideas) is always to make my guy as young as the site allows or as young as my writing partner is comfortable with. With that in mind while this story could work with my character being 16-17 and I'm more than happy to write that it would probably work better with him being 18-19.
There will be a lot of npc's in this story both male and female ...and also there will be a number of single male on multiple female encounters
Prefer posting in the forum will only consider writing via PM's if its really sold to me

Okay so the story idea

Your characters father brought you up as a single father , he was the leading figure in the Underground fighting circuit in the US he managed dozens of fighters and promoted events that generated millions in betting , he was the kingpin...the man ...and he taught you all that he knew about the fight world.

Just before your 18th birthday he was murdered, the police never made an arrest and your fathers business empire, the empire you would have inherited, was carved up rapidly ...money, fighters ,events, power it all disappeared into the hands of others. You swore to bring your fathers killers to justice to re build his empire to take your fathers place,  however life hasn't worked out that way and several years later you find yourself in a dead end job trying to keep on top of your bills , when one night while walking home you are attacked.

Out of nowhere my character comes to your rescue he defeats four large men in quick order and you see chance to get into the fight business

The idea for the rest of the story is that you manage my character as he starts at the bottom and works his way up , with the aim of being the number one fighter in the circuit which will put you in a position of power and influence. Not only will you have to manage him from a fight point of view but you have to keep him  as your fighter and in that world only two things can keep a fighter loyal....money and women and lots of both.

All this while trying to find out who killed your father, because the one thing you are certain of , is that the killer is someone in the Underground fight circuit and the last thing they will want is for you to succeed

Pm me if interested , happy to discuss any ideas you might have

Just a note on my ons and offs...don't do sissification, cross dressing ,male on male (thou happy to write males on female) vore or gore.
Prefer younger male to older women and multiple females on male ...otherwise pretty open to anything you might wish to include or explore as long as it fits into the story.

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0