Well fuck.

Started by Vekseid, August 09, 2013, 06:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geraint

Quote from: Sao on August 15, 2013, 02:55:12 AM
I received a new pm and didn't get any notification before I decided to change to  "replies and moderation".

If by this

you meant I'd receive a notification of this thread then I still didn't...but I didn't subscribe to the thread. I'll do it now, to see if I get any luck.

Did you reenable your PM notifications as well, and if so, did you use the Always option?

Sao

Yes, I did. I also got a post from my partner at 03:57:19 AM (UTC +7) this morning and didn't get notification.

But I just got one for this thread now so I don't know...maybe I'll try turning off and on the notify of all my threads.

Geraint

Quote from: Sao on August 15, 2013, 03:25:06 AM
Yes, I did. I also got a post from my partner at 03:57:19 AM (UTC +7) this morning and didn't get notification.

But I just got one for this thread now so I don't know...maybe I'll try turning off and on the notify of all my threads.

If you got a notification for this thread, then you should get notifications for all threads you have notification on.  So it might be better to wait an see than to go to all that trouble.

As for the PM notifications, I don't know.  If you aren't getting them now, after reenabling them, then maybe only Veks can help you.    Sorry

AmberStarfire

I've put Gmail notifications back on now and they're working ok.

Quote from: Vekseid on August 14, 2013, 11:05:48 PM
Imagine 2.1 will get released before I get the new CMS polished enough for this place. Blue Moon may be running it several months beforehand, simply because the private conversation system is what I have gotten the most done on and it's what most people use BMR for.

Ok. I'm reluctant to go off on a tangent here.. too much, but is much different?

Oreo

Just checking in. Are we still going down for the Server change tomorrow? If so, what time will the rush of the lemmings begin?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin