The Slave-F/M or M/M [UN]

Started by traci80, December 04, 2008, 05:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

The days of slavery have returned. Juveniles risk losing their freedom for almost any crime. Officials are of course available for bribing to parents willing to grease a palm or two to keep their child free.

A teenage boy is accused falsely of selling drugs. His mom gets a promise from a judge that if the $5,000 loan she applied for was granted he would keep her son free. But the judge had also promised the boy as a slave  to another woman if she came up with the $5,000 first. The mom and this woman have been rivals going back to their high school days. The mom lost out coming up with the money 6 hours too late.

This can be two males instead of the mom and her rival.

I'm looking for someone to play the boy first, but I can be convinced to play the woman

Inkidu

I'll play the boy. Sixteen I assume (As it's the bare minimum?)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

traci80

Yes, he will be 16. I will send you a PM.

traci80

misterjoe

traci80

Okay, but we need to wait until you're approved.

HairyHeretic

And the first step in that process is posting your introduction thread in the Introductions forum.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Max

I am interested in being the boy.  A bit late, but if you have room, would love to play.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Sho

If you're looking for someone to play the boy, still, I'd be interested. The only thing is that I'd like to make it M/M...if that would be alright. I'm just not really turned on by F/M. Let me know!