Aincrad fandom (OCs only, longterm, good writing, m/f for f)

Started by shengami, August 13, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

I am a huge fan of the first arc of Sword Art Online, second less so. I haven't read third or fourth arcs. Anyway, I wanted to do a two person group that starts on day one of SAO and, hopefully, goes until they are freed. I don't mind interacting with named characters, but the players need to want to do OC characters. i never have fun interacting with other people's character, I want to know yours.

MUSTS
Please, have good writing skills. I write a paragraph to three and try to be creative. My typing isn't stellar, but that is not what I mean when I say good writing.

This is meant to be romance, smut welcomed but be prepared for my character to fall in love, propose, want to meet your IRL when they get out, etc. now, just because they love one another doesn't mean we can't get kinky, it just will not be the focus of the game. Part of negotiating the game will be what sexual stuff will go on as well.

Know at least the first arc. I only know the anime, might read the novels, but I will research to make sure I am interacting with the world skillfully and expect the same.

I want to do a m/f pairing but am willing to play a f to your f, never your m, or a m/f to two other f. Three is the maximum; two is preferred

If interested, contact me via PM. I won't be back to check this thread. I am being picky because I have a handful of games already but am really, really craving this. Hope to see you in Aincrad!
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread