*Pegging My Big Brother (Incest) Looking for Female to Play Dom. Younger Sister

Started by Rog the Rake, August 13, 2014, 09:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Hi,

I have this itch that I want scratched, the idea is an older sibling the 'Brother' takes his younger sister in. She has always looked up to him and is glad that he is willing to help her out , (for whatever reason), but after a bit of time she learns a secret. She wonders why he is not dating more as he is good looking and has a good job, is nice and she knows he is NOT gay as least she did not think he was but then she learns his secret.. and the fact is he is having trouble meeting a woman who can satisfy a kink of his. 'Pegging' at first she is a bit turned off but she gets curious and starts to look into it and figures if he is into this kink then maybe he would be into a few other kinks she wants to explore.. such as fucking his younger sister.. a younger sister that is willing to fuck him, the way he wants to be fucked.. back..

Kinks I do not want to explore are - Smoking (I am not a smoker and smoking is a turn off for me) , feces play, vore, gore, & pain for pain sake, also leave the beasties in the zoo.. but everything else is open to conversation... just send me a Private Message in intrested..

http://jezebel.com/5782240/everything-you-need-to-know-about-pegging

Oh and above is an article to clue you in what pegging is

Thanks for reading...

** Warning the pics below are to portray how I see her and him ** and to help with the visual idea of what Pegging is.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide