4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

So, this ice cube....

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

well, the rum's gone...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

whimsy

you have my attention...
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Lemme cool that cleavage.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Ice water - it tingles.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Tease, kiss, penetrate, repeat.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

and repeat, and repeat...
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Repeat until orgasm achieved.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Must... not... enter... cave. (but where's the rum GONE? Five words, not four, but hey, we all make mistakes.)

whimsy

you're welcome to try
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Cave, too hairy...can't!

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Prepare for finger tongue.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Please lie down, dear. *Flexes fingers and licks lips.*

whimsy

anything you want sir
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a