How many countries have you visited?

Started by Callie Del Noire, May 28, 2011, 08:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

UK (So England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
Ireland
France
Germany
Belgium
Spain
Portugal
Netherlands
Sweden
Denmark
Norway
Iceland
Italy
Monaco (if that counts)
Luxembourg
Austria
Switzerland
Greece
Czech Republic
Malta
Turkey
Russia
US
Mexico
Canada
Costa Rica
Barbados
Cuba
Sri Lanka
Brazil
Peru
Ecuador (+ Galapagos)
Argentina
Egypt
Tunisia
Kenya
Namibia
Mozambique
Tanzania (+ Zanzibar)
South Africa
Central African Republic
Japan
China
Tibet
Nepal
India
Thailand
Indonesia
Australia
New Zealand
Phillipines

Wow, I'd never really sat down and thought it out before... that's somewhere in the region of 50 countries which is pretty mad...

Callie Del Noire

Begining to think I should have made more categories..

I do wonder if England/Scotland/Wales/Cornwall count as one country or one each. (Cause I camped through most of England/Europe growing up)

Brandon

I find that there are two ways to seperate countries. The first is by borders which is pretty easy to figure out by just looking at a map. The other way, and the one I prefer, is to seperate by cultures. For example remember how I noted that I had been to both Chile and Easter island? Well easter island falls under Chile's claim for land but its so culturally different that I dont even consider it the same place. This is largely subjective but I find it more accurate then simple border lines

To answer your questions, absolutely. England, scotland are vastly different cultures although wales/cornwall might fall into one or the other a lot of the time
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Brandon on May 29, 2011, 06:57:53 PM
I find that there are two ways to seperate countries. The first is by borders which is pretty easy to figure out by just looking at a map. The other way, and the one I prefer, is to seperate by cultures. For example remember how I noted that I had been to both Chile and Easter island? Well easter island falls under Chile's claim for land but its so culturally different that I dont even consider it the same place. This is largely subjective but I find it more accurate then simple border lines

To answer your questions, absolutely. England, scotland are vastly different cultures although wales/cornwall might fall into one or the other a lot of the time

Dude.. even I KNOW not to tell a Welshman he's English.