Lit. Male looking for Lit. Female - Fantasy plot

Started by Delirium147, April 08, 2014, 04:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium147

Hello dear writer and fellow debauchee,

Purpose of this thread is to find a person interested in making a collaborative effort for a fantasy themed -preferably long-term- story. I post multiple paragraphs. Depending on the rp and what my partner gives me, those can extend to quite a lot. I write mostly in third person, past tense. Though if my partner prefers another perspective, I will try to cater to that demand. I generally dislike playing a 'good' or 'evil' character. My characters tend to be rather 'neutral' on this scale: they will have good and bad qualities, or they have the right intentions but use ruthless methods. My personalities will be formed over the course of years; I try to make them plausible, with foundations on which the character is built.

The story I currently have a craving for builds on several premises, some of which are rather cliché.

QuoteVolgria is old, a land covered in forests of pine, birch and oak with its landscape shaped by mountainous slopes and hills running through the country east to west. Its people live in small communities scratching out a living from the icy rivers and ominous woods. One can walk for days in the wilderness without coming upon another living soul. Perhaps a crofter or charcoal burner crosses the shaded woodland path, which would be fortunate or unfortunate depending on one's perspective. What few towns and cities there are, are nothing compared to the splendour and opulence of southern metropoles whose wealth and fortune are rooted in trade. No, Volgria is a land of hardship, a hard place that breeds hard men.

Vast as it is, the Kingdom of Volgria is renowned for its bellicose ways. An aggressive foreign policy is a trademark of the nation, and recently its neighbours have been confronted with the Volgrian Scourge. Fierce men, leather and fur-clad, descend from the mountains bearing fire and iron. The King traditionally ensures the loyalty of his barons and chiefs by offering them spoils of war. However, a new King has risen to power after the old one fell in battle, and his plans for Volgria are somewhat different than the conventional.

Much is open for deliberation and expansion. This is where I would like my co-author to come in. We would find this new king conducting peace talks with whatever kingdom that suffered the brunt of the Volgrian incursions. I would love to hear your thoughts. Things I'd want to include is some limited sorcery, witchcraft, fantasy races, forced marriage,... Other options can range from BDSM-themes to powerplay and more.

Should you find yourself interested, please send a pm my way.

You can read my O/Os, as well as my old and more general request thread. These two links will give you an idea of what my likes and dislikes are, as well as my kinks.

Some references to my previous threads:

PREVIOUS ROLEPLAYS:
The Count of Grey (Whimsical)

Winged Shadow - Dragonlord plot (Flickaha)

Nymph(omaniac) - fantasy/historical with nymphs! (Ellipsis)

Ambrosia - modern day BDSM styled (Whimsical)

The Blade Itself Incites Violence - fantasy, 8th Century Britain inspired fantasy (Andronica) - on hold

Commotion at Luindalot - sorcerer/apprentice (LadyChevalier) - on hold

Ravenswood House - psychological erotism, Victorian Asylum (DamnedEternally) - on hold
Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.