Smutty Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, August 21, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I am looking for 2-3 players to join a currently existing game (we are down to 3 from an original of 8ish, and are just starting up again after a pause).  Please see the spoilered text for the original post.

The new characters would be in a group, and would probably be introduced rescuing (or attempting to rescue) the current group of characters. 

All characters must be female.
All characters must be medium size.
I will not be looking for a balanced party.
The characters will begin at level 2.
25 Point Buy, however one ability score must be below 10.
Maximum starting gold for first level, +200gp.
Average HP for level 2.
If you want to use something outside the core rulebook, please ask first.

If you are interested, please post a character concept in his thread (you don't need a full sheet unless accepted)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212156.0

Original Post
I would like to run something fairly simple, so will be doing (if there is enough interest) a smut heavy, extreme, Pathfinder game focused on a small group of female adventurers.  I say extreme, though most of the content will probably be NC (the assumption if you join is that you are comfortable with non-con, any Extreme content will be discussed before it comes up).  If any people would like to play reoccurring or temporary male villains, let me know, but for the core group I will only be accepting female characters.

All characters must be female.
All characters must be medium size.
I will not be looking for a balanced party.
The characters will begin at level 1.
25 Point Buy, however one ability score must be below 10.
Maximum starting gold.
If you want to use something outside the core rulebook, please ask first.

I’d prefer a party of 4-8 characters.  I should mention though that I will be trying to split the party into groups of 2-3 usually, just so they can rescue each other, one player isn’t waiting too much on others, and so on.  I’d like players who can post fairly regularly (once every few days at a minimum). 

I will be putting the party up against difficult encounters, but the dice will determine success or failure.  I’d prefer the characters are played as trying to win, though I do intend and expect a fair bit of (NC/Extreme) smut. 

Serious injury will not occur in combat (and probably not otherwise unless desired).  If a character is reduced below 0, they will be treated as conscious and alive, but unable to take any action.  I do intend to be fairly evil about stealing/destroying equipment, just as a warning.  If a suit of armour is ripped off or otherwise damaged, it will probably require repairs before being useable again.  (just as an example)

The initial plot will involve the characters being hired by a local lord to hunt down and eliminate a tribe of gnolls who have been raiding farms in the area.  They seem to be taking slaves and not simply killing, and the hope is that the two dozen people that are missing may be recovered.  The bounty is 200 gp, each, plus 50 gp for every person who is saved. 

If you're interested, please provide a character name, race, class, and a brief background/description.  Please also include what (if any) Extreme content you are okay with, as well as what sort of NC/smutty content you prefer. 

MiraMirror

Tagging for interest! Out of curiosity, would you allow someone to play a non-furred catfolk? I like the catfolk in general, but I'm sort of weird when it comes to furred vs non-furred thing. It's not that I'm against furry stuff, because I'm not, but neither do I really enjoy playing them. Would probably be doing ranged stuff, in any case.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Notadrywall

Definitely interested, will try to have a character up at some point.

Thorne

Hrrm.
Much as I'm tempted to throw a noble drow at you (runs around wearing a lot of makeup to avoid the ubiquitous torches-and-pitchforks mob), that one tends to get me a lot of warding signs ... ^^;

.. unfurred catfolk? Like .. rakshasa-tiefling-type unfurred catfolk? I suddenly want to see this.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Faeli

Somewhat interested though... how come we can't be temporary or recurring female villains?  :P

MiraMirror

Well, by non-furred, I was honestly just referring to...well, pretty much a catgirl, a la anime, or a nekomata-type one, as opposed to fuzzybutt on the SRD.

Jaded

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on August 21, 2014, 11:30:43 PM
Tagging for interest! Out of curiosity, would you allow someone to play a non-furred catfolk? I like the catfolk in general, but I'm sort of weird when it comes to furred vs non-furred thing. It's not that I'm against furry stuff, because I'm not, but neither do I really enjoy playing them. Would probably be doing ranged stuff, in any case.

That should be fine as long as it is a purely cosmetic change.

Quote from: Thorne on August 22, 2014, 12:05:50 AM
Hrrm.
Much as I'm tempted to throw a noble drow at you (runs around wearing a lot of makeup to avoid the ubiquitous torches-and-pitchforks mob), that one tends to get me a lot of warding signs ... ^^;

I'd prefer a normal drow over a drow noble if you want to go that route. 

Quote from: Faeli on August 22, 2014, 12:06:15 AM
Somewhat interested though... how come we can't be temporary or recurring female villains?  :P

I'm fine with temporary/reoccurring female villains.  I just tend to focus on M/F  ;)  If others want F/F, someone playing a female villain would be a boon. 

VonDoom

Two questions regarding class options available: would you be willing to include Pathfinder Psionics? (The answer's probably no, but can't hurt to ask, just to be sure. Got another character I'd love reviving who's a Tactician.) The other one is regarding the new Advanced Class Guide and its Hybrid Classes. They're on the d20pfsrd already, but not yet on the PRD. An Investigator, Brawler or Swashbuckler would be amazing. Or maybe an Arcanist, in the rather unrealistic scenario that we're hurting for full arcane casters.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Kord

Voicing interest :)

EDIT: Thinking about a human swashbuckler :)
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

Warlock

Losing is fun, consider me interested.

Jaded

Quote from: VonDoom on August 22, 2014, 01:13:44 AM
Two questions regarding class options available: would you be willing to include Pathfinder Psionics? (The answer's probably no, but can't hurt to ask, just to be sure. Got another character I'd love reviving who's a Tactician.) The other one is regarding the new Advanced Class Guide and its Hybrid Classes. They're on the d20pfsrd already, but not yet on the PRD. An Investigator, Brawler or Swashbuckler would be amazing. Or maybe an Arcanist, in the rather unrealistic scenario that we're hurting for full arcane casters.

Either should be fine. 

MiraMirror

@Jaded: Yes, the non-furred bit would strictly be cosmetic.

Currently looking at various classes that use ranged weapons...I don't really like gunslingers, and I know most DMs don't allow them, for fairly obvious reasons. Zen Archer is something I was looking at as well, but I'm seeing if I can't start with a more traditional bow user.

Thorne

Quote from: Jaded on August 22, 2014, 12:28:40 AM

I'd prefer a normal drow over a drow noble if you want to go that route. 

.. Even if she has a good reason to be a noble? *debates how important the fluff is to the concept*
It doesn't make all that much difference, really - actually /using/ most of those abilities only happens when the excrement has well-and-truly hit the blades (less she has to lie to an ally, the better, although she's not averse to lying to people). Still ... hm. I need to think on that a minute.

While I debate that, if it helps, character isn't a spellcaster, she's a melee fighter, prefers to fight with a polearm. I was going to use the Unbreakable Archetype for her, although Polearm Master would also fit.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

1651Leviathan

Interested! I'll put some thought into this after work.

Kaliatas

I'm definitely interested. I'm thinking a rogue, probably an elf. I'll get something together.

MiraMirror

I know people use a few different things when sharing character sheets online, but would anyone like a fillable PDF? It's six pages long at max(mostly for spells and inventory, which it auto-calculates, though you need to alter the strength score temporarily for something like Muleback Cords or MW Backpacks.  I rather like it, myself.

In any case, here's the Google Drive link to the one I uploaded.  6-page Fillable PDF

ViperFang

Ohhh, this is very tempting. Especially since the objective seems to be targeting a tribe of Gnolls~ If I do get to play, I'm thinking of a human sorceress with a Fey bloodline. Is it too late to sign up?

Muse

Oh!  Oh! 

Please count me in! I'd love to play a cleric for you? 

If you're using Golarion's pantheon, perhaps a human priestess of Saranrae?  Weak, but graceful, wise, and charismatic?  A sparky and tender hearted redhead who loves todance but gets a secret thrill from battlign evil with her scimitar? 

Or if it's too late for her, I'd also enjoy assisting by taking villainous rolls. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Faeli

Well I will sign up as a potential female villainous... though I can also make a character if people in the group aren't into being mollested by another girl :)

As for my fellow villains... we can certainly play with the different scenarios which would lead to a girl being amidst the rapists' ranks, I am open to ideas :)

Autocad

Name: Sylvie the Magical Girl
Race: Magical Girl Half-elf
Class: Magical Girl, I say! Magical Girl! Witch (Bonded Witch archetype)

Background: Sylvie was born of an adulterous relationship between her mother and an unknown elf. Growing up as a half-elf and living proof of infidelity, Sylvie was never really accepted by her mother's husband and her older half-siblings. Although she was never abused outright, she was treated coolly and never developed a close relationship with her family. She had to work hard on the farm where she lived, or at least, she was supposed to, but she wasted a lot of time daydreaming about being a wizard or a sorceress, and having magic at her fingertips... then she would be recognized and respected at last!

Then one day, Sylvie found a wand in the field. Upon picking it up, it revealed itself to be a talking magical wand, Yakun! Yakun told her that only she could hear Yakun's words thanks to her unique heritage, while to everyone else Yakun resembled a useless expended wand. Yakun was looking for someone to whom he could pass on the magic and skills of a magical girl in order to battle against evil, and Sylvie immediately volunteered for the role. Of course, a magical girl wasn't supposed to toil her life away doing hard labor on a farm, so Sylvie ran away from home at the first opportunity in order to seek out riches and adventure out there in the outside world.

(Other characters can't hear Yakun... is Yakun truly a magical talking wand that only Sylvie can hear? Or is Sylvie simply talking to a mundane stick? Who knows?)

Extreme Content: no scat / guro, otherwise open to trying pretty much anything.
Preference: this isn't an exclusive list, but BDSM-themed stuff, bondage, being pushed to physical and/or mental limits, are things I'm interested in trying!

Do you want a character sheet now or after you've picked the players?

caelcormac

Throw in y hat in as interested. On a kick for melee types so I'll probably be some flavor of Fighter, Barbarian, or Monk. Leaning towards a Martial Artist Monk but I'll look on the PRD and see if anything else inspires me before I hammer anything out.

That is, if there is still room for one more pc.

Kaliatas

Serri Ophara

Background
Serri lost her family not to tragedy or death, but a dramatic difference in world views. Her parents were traveling bards, happy to live with meager wealth and consistent disrespect. They tried to raise Serri to be like them, to enjoy the little things in life, ignore the ignorant, and treat all living beings with respect. However all the young Serri could see were those who lived so much better than herself. She saw fat merchants and wealthy lords all living easy lives of comfort and decadence. She saved her money tirelessly, working hard for her parents as a acrobat and as a flautist. The moment she was old enough to make it on her own, Serri left her parents without a word, starting her new life with the pouch of gold coins she had been saving for so long.

Embarrassed by her vagabond upbringing, Serri is now obsessed with money, thinking that if she can amass enough wealth and become happy it will prove her parents wrong and vindicate her decision to leave. While not familiar with the blade, Serri took to it immediately, her time spent as an acrobat and performer for her parents giving her the athleticism to become a skilled and agile fighter. She took jobs as a caravan guard, training with every experienced veteran that she could find to spar with. At first she was forced to accept jobs so almost to profit, instead accepting food and a chance to work with those more experienced as payment. But it didn't take Serri long to become as competent as those who trained her.

Serri is now ready to see the world and begin to build her fortune. She has guarded her last caravan and now is looking for more profitable jobs. Serri isn't heartless. She will try and help those she can and wants to do good in the world. However she also believes that those born to money are inherently corrupt .

Description

Race: Elf
Class: Rogue

Serri has long auburn hair that falls halfway down her back with small braids mixed in. She has the angular features that give her an appearance that is beautiful but slightly intimidating when coupled with her luminescent green eyes. She is short for an elf, standing at less than 5 1/2 feet tall. Her body is corded with lean muscle, toned and sleek with the flexibility of her race as well as that of a trained acrobat. She has large breasts that she has always seen as a nuisance. She keeps them strapped tight to her body to prevent them from distracting her in a fight. 

Extreme Content: No scat, mutilation or vore.

I like and/or would be interested in trying humiliation and force. Serri being forced to obey or become submissive is a huge plus.

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Muse

Name:  Arindalise “Rindi” Meadows
Race:  Human
Class:  Cleric
Faith: Saranrae

Birthday: October 11th
Height:  5'1”
Weight: 100lbs
Measures: 34”b, 24”, 30”
Skin: Fair and lightly dusted with freckles. 
Hair: Long, fiery red with poofy bangs. 
Eyes:  Emerald Green

Strength      8 -1
Dexterity      14 +2
Constitution      12 +1
Intelligence      14 +2
Wisdom      18 +4
Charisma      14 +2

Rindi Meadows lost both of her parents to an orc raid in a nearby town before she was old enough to remember them properly—save for a lullaby and a set of strong hands.  She was raised 'til the age of 13 by her great aunt Mathwin and great uncle Gillian.  Her best friend was a raven haired girl from three farms over named Diana.  Lover of stories and dancing, hopeless romantic, and irrepressible dreamer, the yos.  ung redhead was gentle hearted, kind and helpful.  Many believed she couldn't hurt a fly—and she was known on several occasions to try and nurse injured birds or foxes back to health.  Despite her gentle spirit, she knew there were creatures out there that would orphan others as she had been orphaned, and by age six she was 'training' with swords daily.

Discovered at her practice by Gillian, the old bachelor tried to give the girl some proper instruction before she hurt herself, but it had been many years since Gillian's orc-slaying days.  The grouchy old man could already tell that Rindi would never be big enough or strong enough to wield a man's weapon properly.  As such—one Sunday after church—he took Rindi back with the ceremonial dancers and her watch them training with scimitars, the dervishes of the Dawflower. 

At age 87, near the end of the harvest, Gillian was working the fields with Rindi and some hired boys, he winced, then gasped.  The old man set down his phoe an d rose to his feet. He turned to Rindi, mouthed the words, “Good bye,” then keeled over in the fields.  Rindi swore she would always remember him that way, as a man who worked for his family 'til the last moment, then faced death on his feet.

Mathwin passed the next winter.  Rindi was still thirteen.  After mourning for a time, she went to the Church of Saranrae and asked to formally take orders.  She had other options—a rich hope chest and an offer of adoption from Diana's family, but her desire to do Saranrae's good work was sincere. 

The life of a dervish of the dawn is well suited to Rindi.  Through faith, she inspires hope.  Through healing, she cares for her community.  Through steel and flame, she stands ready to protect the innocent. 

Though Rindi knows from growing up the ward of an old bachelor and an old maid, and from older priestesses teaching her how to responsibly be an unwed lover, Rindi has set aside the notion of chastity 'til marriage.  Between her romantic nature and her youth, Rindi is still saving her purity for someone special.

Powerful in achievement and magical might but physically weak, Rindi dreams of a tall, strong warrior—domineering and nurturing to take command of her love—adn even her private life.  She has occasional wicked fantasies of becoming—not just companion and nurturing lover to such a man—but obedient and loving concubine.

Little does Rindi know how likely it is that a warrior of the savage humanoid races she has trained to oppose will play on those submissive tendencies to claim her passion and even obedience as he sates his lusts in her body.

Writer's ons and offs:  I enjoy just about anything so long as there's a bit of good writing to put me in the mood.  I favor forced pleasure and emotional submission games over pain.  Enjoying Rindi's body is fun.  Forcing her to enjoy being enjoyed is even more fun.  Tricking her into participation is even better.  And of course, making her beg for release before she gets it! 

I favor vaginal and oral sex over anal.  Breast play is beautiful too.  Oh, and no matter how much Rindi begs, make sure the seed goes inside of her.  :) 

Bizzare creatures are welcome to have their way with Rindi, but I prefer things intelligent enough to talk—or things that are truly alien—too animals. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Robyn Hood

I have a Mermaid character I would very much like to use to participate in this. I used the Pathfinder race build rules and will send you that if it is something you'll consider. I can modify the background to fit the situation better if there is a problem.  I will have a character sheet up later today.

NC and Exotic are completely fine with me for my smutty sexytime, I'm also fine with a heavy dose of sex (keeping the entire take of the crowd for my performance and giving the innkeeper a little something on the side instead for the room, as a random example ~_^). For extreme I like soft vore, life sucking. I'm not into blood and gore is all really.

Name: Lorelei
Class: Bard

Character Sheet

Female Mermaid Bard 1
NG Medium humanoid (aquatic)

Init +2; Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +5
Str 9, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 20
Speed 30 ft., swim 40 ft.

AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 (+1 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 8 (1d8)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +3

Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 11
Melee shortspear -1 (1d6-1)
Ranged shortbow +2 (1d6-1/×3)

Special Attacks bardic performance 9 rounds/day (countersong, distraction, fascinate, inspire courage +1)

Bard Spells Known (CL 1st; concentration +6):
   1st (3/day)—ear-piercing scream (DC 16), solid note
   0 (at will)—ghost sound (DC 15), lullaby (DC 15), mending, summon instrument

Feats: Extra Performance
Traits: Ear for music, magical lineage

Skills
Craft (jewelry) +7
Disguise +9 (+19 to determine not actually human)
Knowledge (arcana) +8
Knowledge (nature) +8
Knowledge (Bard Untrained) +4
Linguistics +7
Perception +5
Perform (sing) +10
Perform (wind instruments) +11
Spellcraft +7
Swim +11
Languages: Aboleth, Aquan, Common, Elven, Gnome, Halfling

Gear silken ceremonial armor, shortbow, shortspear, artisan's tools, backpack, belt pouch, blanket, candle (10), ink, black, masterwork Flute, paper (5), trail rations (4), 1 gp, 5 sp, 9 cp

Special Abilities
Amphibious (Ex) You can survive indefinitely on land.
Bardic Knowledge +1 (Ex) Add +1 to all knowledge skill checks.
Change Shape, Lesser (Su) Assume form of human
Darkvision (underwater only) (120 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Ear for Music (Perform [sing]) +1 to a Sing skill, +2 to Knowledge (local) checks dealing with the local art or music scene.
Magical Lineage (Ear-Piercing Scream) Spell counts as 1 level lower when metamagic feats are applied to it.
Swimming (40 feet) You have a Swim speed.

Background

Lorelei is the daughter of Lord Adriatic, leader of the Merfolk. The youngest and most beautiful of his daughters, he carefully guarded her and that protection meant she lived a secluded life. What her father did not know was that she was fascinated with the land and its people. Her kind fiercely guards their independence to the point of seclusion from the lands. To speak with an outsider, even a fellow denizen of the sea and especially a land dweller could result in severe punishment, including death. Only the most trusted sages and warriors were allowed to know anything of the surface. Her father decreed that even curiosity was strictly forbidden. So she kept a small trove of artifacts discovered hidden away in a coral reef; anything that might survive in the sea.

As a type of royalty, Lorelei received schooling to cultivate all her talents. The best of which was noticed at a very young age, her talent for music and magic was strong. She was instructed on singing and of the musica universalis. The Harmony of the Spheres, the natural power of music that exists throughout all and into the heavens, was taught to her. As she grew into a young woman, Lorelei was granted a rare gift (with much prodding and pleading to her father) the permission to learn and play the coral flute. Once, long ago she was told, the merfolk often met with the land dwellers and the flute would be used to entertain and even given as gifts! In the very rare occurrences where her kind would have to act with a surface dweller, these flutes were still used. It was quite an honor for her; occasionally many merfolk would float to the surface where she could play for her brethren. She hoped dearly that perhaps her father would one day give her the chance to be at a meeting with the land dwellers.

As she aged, along with her burgeoning talents Lorelei became bolder. Travelling ever closer to the shores, even allowing herself to be seen by those sailing on the seas. Until one day she dared to approach a solitary man on the beach, surfacing in the night as he lay by his camp. Tradak was his name and it turned out he was a scholar, older, well-travelled and well learned. Hence became their “affair of knowledge” as he liked to tease her. She would perch on the rocks and he would show her literature, art and they would talk and talk… and talk. He kept her secret, smitten by beauty and curiousness. Over time, Lorelei just became too excited. She had to explore the surface world, hatching a dangerous plan.

Lorelei gathered what she could in haste, a spear carved from red porphyry, glistening with feldspar crystals embedded within, along with her mother’s superbly crafted ceremonial armor. Woven with sea silk and embroidered with gold. To escape Lorelei sought out the sorcerer, Skrathial. He was no ordinary sorcerer, in fact he was more of an “it” an ancient and powerful Aboleth, vile and wicked. Her father and the creature had a mutual understanding, a pact wherein her people would not bother it as long as it helped to keep others at bay. Skrathial could help her, oh yes it could. Its price was steep though: her body. She hesitantly agreed and the monster seized her in an instant. The act was too much for her, Lorelei passed out as it finished. She floated to the surface in a cloud of its “mucus”, washing up on shore along with the slick. She groaned and rose to her feet…

Her feet! She had feet! And legs! Her things were left wrapped in a mystical cloak, delivered no doubt by Skrathial and a reminder of their pact. Feeling the long smooth skin of her new legs she the promised power well within her, she could sense it. It took some practice but Lorelei found she was able to shift between this human-like form and her natural self. Although the transformation wasn’t perfect, her skin a luscious but odd pale and her hair near white but tinted ever so slightly with blue. Undaunted she pushed forward. At first seeking out Tradak, who was aghast to learn what she did at first, and sent her fleeing as she sobbed. But she had nowhere to go, nowhere else to turn! Fortunately the old man took pity, after his initial disapproval he took her in and Lorelei persuaded him to swear not to tell anyone of her true self.

At first she travelled with him, dressing in plain robes to cover her garments and passing herself off as his daughter. Considering the varied difference in statue and shape, as she stood a head taller than he, they did well, relying on Lorelei’s talents to help her way. The first few months she learned much, listening with wide eyed enthusiasm on the tales he told and devoured the books he offered. In less than a year though, he took very ill. They travelled to his ancestral home where Lorelei cared for him over months. Although Tradak was weak, could not stay. Nor would the old man let her. First of all, his sons would be arriving any day and no matter her skills they would not be fooled into thinking she was a sister they never had! Secondly, he knew that she had more to learn and being cooped up in his library offered only one type of knowledge. It was the experience of being out in the world was the appropriate teacher and a teacher he insisted she would learn under. She said her teary goodbyes, promising to return one day.

Out in the world, Lorelei did her best to hide her true nature. She wasn’t sure what might happen should the people of the land find out about her. Lorelei knew that travelers on the Sundered Sea told tales that pirates were not the worst things to fear there. How many were rumored to have died by her people’s hand? Hundreds… thousands?! Were the stories true? How could they be? Lorelei knew better but dare not risk testing the limits of the land people’s trust. Who else could they hold accountable for the accusations? All her kin had to do was dive deep into the water; she could not escape so easily. Not only that, after so much time her father must know by now. Could she trust Skrathial? Of course not. These things she “borrowed”, they would be looking for them. She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as she arrived at the city; travelling with a caravan as entertainer and selling the fine jewelry she had learned to make.

ViperFang

NINA SAITO
Human
Female
Chaotic Neutral   
Sorceress (Fey Bloodline) Lv. 1
character sheet

Dieties:  Gozreh

Height:      5’ 6”
Weight:      130 lbs.
Skin:      Fair and without a blemish
Hair:      Long, straight, black, thick and lustrous. Always styled ornately.
Eyes:      Blueish lavender, due to her Fey heritage.

HD    – 1d6 - 1
HP    – 5
AC    – 13

STR   8   -1
DEX   16   +3
CON   8   -1
INT   12   +1
WIS   14   +2
CHA   18   +4

BAB    --   +0
CMB   --   -1

FORT   -   0   +   -1      +   2   =   +1
REF   -   0   +   3      +   1   =   +4
WILL   -   2   +   2      +   0   =   +4

Skill pts. – 4

Bluff         4   +   1   +   3   =   +8
Bluff (Sex Appeal)   4   +   1   +   4   =   +9
Knowledge (Arcane)   1   +   1   +   3   =   +5
Perform (Dance      4   +   1   +   3   =   +8
Spellcraft      1   +   1   +   3   =   +5
Use Magic Device   4   +   1   +   3   =   +8

FEATS:
Cosmopolitan
   Perform (Dance), Perception
Great Fortitude
Eschew Materials

TRAITS:
Charming
Deft Dodger

SPECIAL:
Bloodline Arcana (Fey)
   Compulsion Subschool DC increased by +2
Bonus Feat
Cantrips
Laughing Touch 7/day
Skilled
Simple Weapon Proficiency

LANGUAGES:
Common, Sylvan

WEALTH:
GP   -   68

WEAPONS:
Dagger         -1      1d4-1      19-20 x2
Crossbow, Light   +3      1d8      19-20 x2
   60 bolts

EQUIPMENT:
Reversible Cloak, Backpack (containing 5 sets of Rations and a filled waterskin), and a belt pouch (containing 1 spell component pouch)

((background coming soon))

Extreme: Not entirely sure yet, I'll have to tackle this after work. However, bathroom play, excessive beatings, gore, and vore are off the table for me. Non-con, however, is acceptable, as well as some Gnoll action and other strange creatures! ;)