[NC/BON] Home invasion - Recruitment Closed

Started by RoleplayingMale, June 25, 2009, 10:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoleplayingMale

I've got an idea for a home invasion NC/BON RP involving a mother and her daughter (18-20-ish) being bound, gagged, and subject to groping, bondage, and other force fantasy things.

Motive is just a random home invasion, no big plot.

Any interested females post a profile of your character (Name, age, appearance, what she's wearing (to include lingerie), etc...) and once I've got the characters I want I'll PM you the link.

---

Note: The RP that I have going with daylily and MzNurse is presently on hold so I'm reopening this for recruitment.

The Dark Raven

Name: Cassidy
Appearance: Auburn hair, green eyes, 5'8", 130 lbs.; Cassidy is the picture of health and is the typical high school senior/college freshman (bio is for the summer between her senior graduation and her first year of college).  She is rather voluptuous and leggy.
Clothing: Typically she wears very business-like clothing...semi-low cut blouses, business-length above the knee skirts, heels.  Just home from her summer shadowing experience, she is wearing a forest green short-sleeved blouse, black pencil skirt and black heels.  She is wearing a black lace bra that is borderline appropriate for the workplace, black lace bikini briefs, and nude thigh highs.  Her hair is up in a messy bun, with curls escaping at the fringes.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

RoleplayingMale

Very nice daylily. Now all we require is someone to play the mother and we can get going...

MzNurse

Name: Lisette
Appearance: Lisette has the auburn hair and green eyes that her daughter inherited.  She was 16 when she had Cassidy, and has worked hard to show her only child all the love and support she could. She's proud of her daughter, and proud of the close relationship they have. She grew up on a farm, but Lisette currently works as an electrician for a major construction company, and although her 5'6" frame carries 140lbs, it is well toned and muscular.  Her spare bedroom is a home gym with a complete weight set to help her stay in shape.
Clothing: Lisette is wearing torn up jean cutoffs and a dark green tank. She has on a pair of blue lacy see through thong underwear and a beige lace bra. She's barefoot and has her hair pulled back into a single braid, wisps of hair escaping and blowing around her face.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

RoleplayingMale

I've reopened recruitment as one of my roleplayers in this game is taking a break from modern day RP. I'll resume it when she gets back in but in the meantime I've got this RP open for two other ladies willing to play.

sinera

it would be nice to know which character needs replacing ;)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

RoleplayingMale

Both positions are open. I'm gonna start a totally different RP while placing the one I'm doing with the absent partner on hold.

RedEve

Could you link us to the old thread? Just so I have an idea of the posting style, frequency and length. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RoleplayingMale

Daughter's role is already filled by Red Eve. We now need the mother's role filled.

RedEve

Quote from: RoleplayingMale on September 19, 2009, 01:12:41 PM
Daughter's role is already filled by Red Eve. We now need the mother's role filled.

Glad to see you liked my character concept. :P

RoleplayingMale

RedEve

Lorelyn :
Lorelyn 2:
Underwear:
Name: Lorelyn
Appearance and outfit, see pictures on the left.

NinaN

Name:  Cameron
Marital Status:  Divorced
Height:  5’7”
Weight:  132 lbs
Build:  Average, tending toward athletic, Cameron does her best to keep fit which includes regular exercise and a healthful diet.
Daytime Appearance:  Cameron is an executive in the fashion industry so her appearance is very important to her.  Cameron’s normal office attire will include a skirt, usually wool, solid colored, and knee length, dark stockings to enhance the appearance of her shapely legs, and high heeled shoes.  Cameron has been influenced by modern styles, and most commonly wears a thong, she loves the lacy ones, usually in black.

Cameron wears a blouse during the day, usually white, and usually with ruffles, and a blazer to match her skirt.  Blazers and skirts are mostly dark, colors like, navy blue, forest green, dark brown, charcoal, or black.  Under her blouse Cameron wears a conservative bra, normally nude color but she likes a black lacy one if she’s in a sassy mood.  Cameron’s bras always have front hooks.

Cameron’s hair is auburn, and is worn in a short and sassy style.  Her eyes are dark green and her face is fine featured.  Cameron’s skin is light in color with very little tanning as her job and responsibilities keep her indoors a lot.

Nighttime Appearance: Cameron’s nighttime wear varies a lot from the very conservative for nights that she spends alone to the very exotic for when she is entertaining, either at home or at the home of a special friend.  The staff’s of both Victoria’s Secret and Frederick’s are always happy when Cameron comes to shop.