News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Game Full] Dark Hersey

Started by TheKhan, January 21, 2012, 12:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aybara

I have run it as a GM but it was a long time ago and I modified it a lot, I can keep my mouth shut. There's a lot you can add in too to help flesh out the tale, I have a few basic ideas for extra adventures if you want I could send them in a PM. I would love to play the Haarlock legacy.

Aoife

Agreed with Ay.  There are a ton of 'gaps' in the Haarlock storyline (it doesn't run straight though, and is very winding).  It lets you add a bunch of material to the downtime.

If I might make a suggestion:

Edge of Darkness is a great prep to any group, especially ones that aren't familiar with the setting or rules (it's mostly investigative).  I find it also helps set the overall mood of the setting. Shattered Hope is a great introduction to the rules, and also serves as a fun adventure for beginning characters.

Purge the Unclean is a simply amazing book, and well worth a potential usage of the adventures in it.

Cold Heritage

I've never played any of the Dark Heresy adventures. I read one - and I forget which - to the extent that I heard one of them statted up a Space Marine and I looked at those stats to see what it was like.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

TheKhan

Quote from: Aoife on January 24, 2012, 05:57:49 AM
Agreed with Ay.  There are a ton of 'gaps' in the Haarlock storyline (it doesn't run straight though, and is very winding).  It lets you add a bunch of material to the downtime.

If I might make a suggestion:

Edge of Darkness is a great prep to any group, especially ones that aren't familiar with the setting or rules (it's mostly investigative).  I find it also helps set the overall mood of the setting. Shattered Hope is a great introduction to the rules, and also serves as a fun adventure for beginning characters.

Purge the Unclean is a simply amazing book, and well worth a potential usage of the adventures in it.

Yeah I'd been thinking of those too. Let me figure exactly which ones to go with and what I'll be adding, then we'll get started.

Kevben Battleheart

I've seen the books and have been meaning to get them, but only have the core rulebook and Purge the Unclean.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

TheKhan

Character Sheets
OOC Thread

Once all of the character sheets are posted, we'll ge the game underway. All further comments and announcements will be directed to the OOC thread.

The Emperor Protects

ChaoticSky

Damn, cant believe I missed this! Woe

But good luck!