News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

We will never see the likes of this in the US

Started by Darius, February 07, 2012, 08:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Starlequin

Nah...Disney is probably in the middle of buying the rights as we speak. Wouldn't even need to change their slogan.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

gaggedLouise

Actually I doubt that kind of park would be possible even in Europe, unless it was a place you'd go to "only by invitation from the owner". I don't think anyone would open a permanent public garden with quite that...outspoken sculptures (and this many!) as an open, commercial venture. It looks very cool though!

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

CmdrRenegade

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Joffy

Not the sorta place you go on a family holiday ahaha :P

Darius

Quote from: Joffy on February 16, 2012, 09:24:46 AM
Not the sorta place you go on a family holiday ahaha :P

kinda depends on what family you're a part of
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

FantasyKitten

I just died when I saw all those little old ladies riding the giant penis. XD
I am not currently looking for more roleplays, thank you. :)

Cel

A beautiful park! I always feel as if the taboo of sex in Western culture is... out-dated and kind of silly.

Saerrael

Lady Haven

I can feel myself blushing  :-[....... But, I have to say I think I would like to go to that play ground... It is interesting. But the first thought that entered my mind was of the Elgin Marbles.. The Human form is beautiful at its most Passionate...
But your right the USA would never allow something like that.. too bad.
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Occident

I must say that unless they have theme rides or gift shocks that the whole place is rather a disappointment. I have been to an area with the word Royal attached to it that had a statue of a fat naked man throwing babies around. I can't see why this place would be more interesting. It simply doesn't have all that much to offer. Though it might merely be because Japanese and European tourists made off with the better attractions. Still, it is nice to learn more about Korean culture