Happily Never After (Official Interest check)

Started by Bekah Boo, July 31, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Deathnote on August 07, 2017, 09:50:18 AM
The Gambling Hansel story was freakin' hilarious.  I'm considering making a character based on him, but he shares the same name as Hansel from "Hansel and Gretal" and that Hansel is canon in Endling's webcomic.

The main character from "The Knapsack, The Hat, and The Horn" might make a great villain, though. :p

Hmm... I'm also considering The Grey Wolf from Tsarevitch Ivan, the Firebird and the Gray Wolf

Send me a concept piece and what you had in mind and we'll see what we can do ;3

Bekah Boo

Quote from: who149 on August 07, 2017, 10:43:02 AM
If no one steps up to the plate, my character can one day just get pissed off at the abuse and just kill someone. No anger, no show of emotion, just a swift kill before walking away and making the bodies pile up after being driven to a cold insanity by the cruelties of the world.

Elsewise, my char is a great abuse magnet. Doesn't cry, doesn't fightback most of the time, just takes it without expression.

Out of all the characters I expected yours at the very least to lash out, so great minds think alike ;3
I'm fine with that, as the characters will be pushed to their breaking points, in an effort to 'heal' them so there's little doubt that something like that wouldn't be common. As an added bonus the guards and nurses themselves will be quite different, so I'm sure everyone will be quite surprised for what I have in store 😈