Sex Squad (Extreme-ish non-serious superheroes NOT recruitment!)

Started by Angie, July 31, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Okay guys, if you feel confident in your sheet, PM it to me so we can possibly do our interviews.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Kathyan

Name:Julie 'Gunblade' Carnadine

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personality: Before the aliens came Julie was almost regular teenager though she had a very controlling and possessive with her friends and those people she was interested in. Things suddenly changed with the invasion though. Despite the increased sex drives and expanded sexual orientation thanks to the mutagen the growth of a cock due to it also made Julie shier about the not so usual appendage turning her submissive in her usual demeanor, though given enough trust she is able to show herself truly aggressive and dominant. Her recently acquired cock multiplied her libido even beyond the usual mutagenic effects.

Powers: Though still not able to control herself she is able to shoot powerful bursts of cum that are even able to break through concrete walls, when she is too aroused though her 'shots' are less destructive still being able to stun people but not causing any real harm. Her cum can also be sticky and can be used to trap others in it but she still has to control this skill yet when not sticky enough she can still jet long enough to create a rope. Her strong libido allows her to never run dry, or at least that has never happened to her and also provides her with unusual resistance as any harm done to her further turns her on.

Julie can also use her cock as a close combat weapon as it can cut or destroy most materials with easy though she is not a skill or strong combatant, this also causes her difficulty finding clothes to wear.

Backstory: Leaving it blank to go in depth on the interview ^^

NSFW

Angie

Quote from: Kathyan on August 01, 2017, 12:56:16 PM
Name:Julie 'Gunblade' Carnadine

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personality: Before the aliens came Julie was almost regular teenager though she had a very controlling and possessive with her friends and those people she was interested in. Things suddenly changed with the invasion though. Despite the increased sex drives and expanded sexual orientation thanks to the mutagen the growth of a cock due to it also made Julie shier about the not so usual appendage turning her submissive in her usual demeanor, though given enough trust she is able to show herself truly aggressive and dominant. Her recently acquired cock multiplied her libido even beyond the usual mutagenic effects.

Powers: Though still not able to control herself she is able to shoot powerful bursts of cum that are even able to break through concrete walls, when she is too aroused though her 'shots' are less destructive still being able to stun people but not causing any real harm. Her cum can also be sticky and can be used to trap others in it but she still has to control this skill yet when not sticky enough she can still jet long enough to create a rope. Her strong libido allows her to never run dry, or at least that has never happened to her and also provides her with unusual resistance as any harm done to her further turns her on.

Julie can also use her cock as a close combat weapon as it can cut or destroy most materials with easy though she is not a skill or strong combatant, this also causes her difficulty finding clothes to wear.

Backstory: Leaving it blank to go in depth on the interview ^^

NSFW

Whoops, thought this had been PMed to me. I wrote up a post and was so confused to be bounced to the group requests board! Don't mind me.

Angie

Vergil Tanner

Haha, non-exclusive girlfriends, of course. :P Monogamy is for squares. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Angie

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on August 01, 2017, 08:10:01 PM
Haha, non-exclusive girlfriends, of course. :P Monogamy is for squares. :P

Well duh. Can't be a succubus squad if you're exclusive! I'm actually kinda glad that succubus squad is a name that still works, as we have an all female application team so far.

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, but come on; a couple of guys would be amusing as well. Before I came up with Jessica, I was halfway tempted to play a Trap Hero. :P

Hobbes1266

Awe man, Milly just finished taping Jynvia (or more Jynvia finished taping Milly but that's semantic) :'(  so how are the other interviews going?

Angie

Rather well! And hey, don't be sad, it just means Milly can be the filling in a Jynvia/Sasha sandwich!

Hobbes1266

scribus1000

Does it matter what type of face claim we use? I've seen live action and drawn characters in this thread so far.

I was likely going to "borrow" Gogo Tomago for this. Wikis don't give an exact age for that character though other than "maybe 18 or 19".
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Blinkin

Juggs seems to of gone well, if you consider a bouncy blonde who babbles constantly and can't seem to focus on anything but sex for more than a few seconds a good interview. ;) And, she's certainly willing to stuff tongue and fingers up any number of places and have things stuffed... she's a little bit of a massacist... just a little bit.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Angie

Quote from: scribus1000 on August 01, 2017, 08:46:31 PM
Does it matter what type of face claim we use? I've seen live action and drawn characters in this thread so far.

I was likely going to "borrow" Gogo Tomago for this. Wikis don't give an exact age for that character though other than "maybe 18 or 19".

That's totally fine. I'm cool with both.

Angie

Also, guys, should I start up the OOC now that we've had like four interviews that all went off awesomely! (I think one is still in progress but, that's fine)

scribus1000

Might as well bring the ooc up, i have yet to start my interview. Finishing off the CS at the moment.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Angie

Kathyan

Quote from: Angie on August 01, 2017, 08:04:49 PM
So uh...Sasha and Jynvia may be girlfriends now.
Quote from: Hobbes1266 on August 01, 2017, 08:20:59 PM
Awe man, Milly just finished taping Jynvia (or more Jynvia finished taping Milly but that's semantic) :'(  so how are the other interviews going?

Aww, And now I wish I hadn't had to leave when Julie was on the middle of her interview :-(  :P

Angie

Okay guys, I think we're pretty full up at the moment. I'll re-open recruitment if people disappear, but for now, the succubus squad is closed!

scribus1000

Going to add my CS here so the other writers can see it. :)

I can move it elsewhere if needed.

Julia Lindstrom -- "Switch"

Name: Julia Olivier Lindstrom
Alias: "Switch"

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: While Julia does not exclusively go out of her way for social interaction, it's not a concept she's inexperienced with; she's spent about as much time to herself as she has with others, and makes a respectable attempt to balance out the two. Though if she had to choose between which one had the bigger percentage, she's likely done the loner route more. She makes up for it rolling out the welcome mat and being a party girl when the time is right and the opportunity comes knocking, and she's been this way since before the mutagen changed the world as she knew it. Julia makes it abundantly clear who her friends are and who her enemies are (although she has less of the latter, being a generally easy person to get along with as far as acquaintances go.)

On a first impression, it may seem that she doesn't take many things too seriously, but she is smarter than she lets on, deceptively so at that. As if perhaps making that cocky, confident front to draw away from her analytical traits. It may seem as if she's not paying attention, but you might be surprised every once in a while.

Powers: Other than the below, Julia's body is mostly normal for a woman of her age (though some people may think her ass is a little on the thick side.)

Illusion Creation -- Julia has the ability to manifest items from her imagination into the material world, which can be either nonliving objects or living, sentient organisms.

+ Capable of creating weapons for herself or allies. Typically she likes equipping herself with armor to some degree. She can dismiss her creations at will, causing them to disappear if needed.

+ Able to make duplicates of herself

+ Mostly limited by her imagination only.

- All imagined items must be of things that Julia has memorized and can recall on a moment's notice. Complex items that consist of multiple parts (like, say, a gun) can only be created if she has first memorized each and every detail, and even then she must manifest it one piece at a time.

- Sentient organisms that she makes can be unruly, and this even includes the duplicates of herself; they usually possess a strong sexual appetite. Were she to create a tentacle monster, for example, well...you know where that could go.

- Only a certain amount of created mass can exist, the maximum being about as much as a small car. If she reaches this limit, manifestations will disappear in the order that they were first made in order to supply what she makes next. The limit seems to depend on her state of mind and energy reserves--all things that can be improved through sex.

-If she is aroused too much and can't concentrate, Julia will temporarily lose her power, being unable to dismiss what she made, or make anything else until she comes.

Backstory: I will leave this bit blank.

Appearance:
nsfw (good lord the booty)
<snip - image hosted on compromised site; all images/links to xxgasm are being removed - Staff>

Other: Julia's O/O's run parallel to her writer's; anything not there can be asked about.