What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Nope but I got a beer wanna sit on the porch and have a drink and talk all girlie
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

OrchidofDarkness

You I can remove that shirt for you with ease with this sword for you if you want
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Damn.. forgot my GPS.. *sighs*.. guess I'll have to wing it *grins*.. yep.. ok.. one, two, three! *soars*
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Hides his coffin form him. Where is it ? where did I leave it this time

Autumn52

She is thinking she would like to come with me on my grand adventure tomorrow. *I will be storming a castle of bad guys*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

OrchidofDarkness

She is thinking yes I would love to come and storm a castle filled with evil bad guys

Captain Maltese

I will take care of the fire-from-above while Xandi infiltrates.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

*Tomorrow I am wearing my Warriors outfit.*

Now Orchid is thinking that she is on board to storm the castle of baddies that we will decimate with ease

With the Captain we will win for sure

OrchidofDarkness

she charges up her spear with lighting. She is thinking that when its all said and done the Captain and Xandi will be victories 

Autumn52

Oh Orchid you and I and the Captain will share the spoils and victory will be ours

Captain Maltese

OrchidofDarkness

Dibs on the leaders room hes gots some clothing i want 

Autumn52

I just want dibs on you two as BFF's and equal ruling rights

OrchidofDarkness

I can agree to that BFFs are wonderful and I would be happy to have that with you.

Captain Maltese

OrchidofDarkness

Captain Maltese

After we are done.... do I go for the prisoners, the wounded, or the dead? Choices choices.

Autumn52

Captain Maltese

OrchidofDarkness

this armor is starting to rust and the air in this evil lair is absolutely foul...wait is that teeth I see?

Lycana

Damn I still have that piece of lettuce in my teeth.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Autumn52

She is thinking, "You only wish you looked this good" *smiles*

despickable

Perhaps they're right and this sweater is a little too tight

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs