What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Yeah, I am stuck. Does that challenge your creativity?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Tamhansen

Yes'mine really is too big to hold in one hand.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lycana

Okay you can touch, but only if I'm holding it!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Izzie Aditi

What do you mean "that's quite a big pet you have there"?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Captain Maltese

Yeah, that was so not just soda in that glass. Purrrrrr....

Ty

Well.. this is a pretty good shave considering the length of the blade, but I still look like I spent all night drinking.

Lycana

Now that I'm smoking and striking this sexy pose what to do with myself?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Ty

Lycana

I wonder if she should be worried about those scratches in the open??

Tamhansen

I really should have packed more clothing, luckily my fur stole is keeping me warm, just wish it'd stay put though.
ons and offs

Lycana

Tamhansen

Why is that guy in the picture above me naked?
ons and offs

Captain Maltese

What do I care who the next customer is, as long as he or she is gentle aaaaaand likes my music?

Lycana

I really hope they finish this painting soon, my arms are getting tired.

Mr Bigglesworth

Tamhansen

She looks cold, should I offer her my towel? But I really like this towel.
ons and offs

Lycana

Tamhansen

I hope he plays for me, and my lupine companion.

(Well you're in luck :)) Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon
ons and offs

Lycana

*Cheers and applauds!!*

I wonder what she'll do to repay me for my wonderful music?? (A kiss and a hug!!)

Tamhansen

((Oooh I love kisses and hugs from pretty ladies))

"Now where am I going to put this wolf pelt?"
ons and offs

Lycana

Captain Maltese

Time to cut down those claws again. My shoulders are bleeding.

Lycana

CandyLips