Badges, Titles, etc

Started by yesiroleplay, February 25, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

Is there a sticky thread or a wiki page or something I haven't been able to find that lists all the user badges and what they mean? (Like Lord/Lady/Liege/Knight/Dame/Mentor/God/Hiatus/De-verified/Banned/etc, etc, etc...)
And is there anything like that for the default titles awarded for post counts, and the counts needed for each new title?

Flower

Here's where you can find an explanation of the badges.

It also has the description of the default post titles as well. Here's the direct link.

I hope that's what you were looking for. ^.^

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Flower on February 25, 2017, 10:27:07 AM
Here's where you can find an explanation of the badges.

It also has the description of the default post titles as well. Here's the direct link.

I hope that's what you were looking for. ^.^
Thank you!  that post is in this very board.  I guess SMF doesn't support stickies?  Or we aren't using them?  Anyway, I knew it existed, but didn't see it here. 
Thank you so much.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vekseid

Stickies have a tendency to become invisible. : /

Oreo

I keep learning new things. :D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

yesiroleplay

Yeah.  I had a rule in my adware filters that was hiding them.  I changed it and now I see them.
Edit:  they have the classnames stickybg and stickybg2, if anyone else has the same problem