Fantasy Harem [Full]

Started by Vaulera, October 13, 2011, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

This would be a light exotic small group harem roleplay revolving around a diversity of races to be the harem women and the visitors. Vampires, elves, drow or whatever you can think up. The plot would have one male in a prominent position, something along the lines of a wealthy nobleman or a prince, with a private harem. To win favour with a rival king/warlord or whomever, he offers him a night of pleasures beyond his wildest dreams. It starts with a feast and ends with an orgy. A simple harem roleplay with a more exotic twist on it. This is very much the spiritual successor to a roleplay I enjoyed very much that died out in it's prime.

tcost

I'd be happy to volunteer as either the host or as one of the invited guests.
I prefer justice to irony.

Vaulera

Which do you prefer? There is every spot open so far.

Krayz

I'd be very interested in the lord position, and less but still interested in being an occasional visitor :)

tcost

I'll claim the role of the leading guest, the king of a neighboring country.  That way all of the women will be new to me.

Vaulera

So we have the two male roles filled, I'll just change the interest check tag. I will probably end up playing the harem queen or something like that.

Krayz

Do you have any preference at all to the ownership of the harem, aside from its owner having political influence and power?

Wolfy

I'd love to be a part of the Harem, if you'll have me...though what shall I play..there's a whole list of Monster Girls that one could play. <3

I lean more towards a Slime or Dragon Girl, myself...

Vaulera

I don't have too much of a preference as to the nature of the owner, but it shouldn't be too outlandish as the position in a relatively human or humanlike city would dictate.

Got another female application, including myself we have 3. I think one more would suffice?

Vaulera

Feel free to start posting your characters with this template:

Name:
Personality:
Race:
Sexual speciality(if harem woman):
Bio:
Ons:
Offs:

Now depending on the likes or dislikes of the people here it could be as rough or as light as you want, but I am putting this under light exotic small.

Wolfy

So..am I in? Should I post a character template? :D

Vaulera

Everyone who has posted so far is in. I look forward to your involvement.

tcost

Name:  His Majesty, Miklos, the second of his name, King of Khauros
Appearance:  Tall and handsome, with piercing black eyes, swarthy skin, and a closely-trimmed black hair.  An athlete, he was in peak physical condition when he began his journey here, but has lost a little of that edge along the way;  he will hope to spend part of every day of his visit in intensive physical exercise.
Personality:  Miklos is no fool.  A king can have no true friends, and he tends to be closed up and high-strung, though he has with great effort subdued his naturally bad temper.  He is profoundly lonely and sees no end in sight.  For such a young man, he is world weary;  and he knows that there are people who will take advantage of this, so he strives to conceal it.
Race:  Human
Sexual speciality(if harem woman):
Bio:  When their parents died in a suspicious accident, Miklos' elder brother tried to kill him.  He foolishly challenged Miklos to a duel, and Milkos claimed the throne only through fratricide.
Ons:  He does like getting blowjobs, especially where there are others to watch.  He likes all kinds of women, but those who excite him the most tend to be slender and small.  Blondes and redheads are exotic for him.  For coital sex, he prefers the girl to bend over so he can take her from behind, so he need not take much trouble to conceal his expressions and reactions from her -- though he is adept enough at schooling his face if there are others present.  One of his secret joys is to fuck a girl where many people can see him do so, and envy him.  He also enjoys watching two women having sex with one another, especially after he has cum, while he is waiting for another hard-on, and when it comes, he will often interrupt the women and take one of them without waiting for them to finish first.  He does appreciate the beauty of the feminine form, and, like many other men, is particularly attracted to the most beautiful girls, with a special attraction to those with very slim waistlines.
Offs:  King Miklos is used to having any woman he wants, and so he is a bit jaded.  It is not impossible for a woman to fool him during sex, but it is difficult, and he very much dislikes faked orgasms.  He has no taste for boys, nor for anything having to do with bodily wastes.  Blood repels him, he has seen too much of it and worse he has caused too much of it to be shed. 
Further, Miklos likes healthy partners.  He takes no pleasure in harming his partners, let alone maiming or killing them;  in fact, he has executed men who had slain their lovers for sexual gratification.  He has no interest in dead bodies either, though an animated undead might be another proposition, and he would be open to the idea of sex with a vampiress.  Obese and ugly women are not his preference, but he might fuck one of them to be polite.  He might try to do the same thing with an amputee, but it would remain to be seen whether or not he could overcome his revulsion for that kind of mutilation.
In general, Miklos prefers human partners.  If presented with an elf, he would find her exotic and interesting and would almost certainly take steps to have sex with her quickly.  The less human the female, though, the less likely Miklos would find her very fuckable.  In visiting this exotic harem, he may have to overcome this preference on his part.

Vaulera

Name: Valandria
Appearance:
Personality: Below her seductive and suave guise is a creature that lives only to fulfill it's own desires and will stop at nothing to get at them.
Race: Vampire
Sexual speciality(if harem woman): Anal/Rough
Bio: Having lived for millennium, Valandria was one of the progenitors of the vampire race. She was there throughout recorded history, lurking in the back and controlling people like her puppets, all the while remaining in the shadows. She was in Khauros, planning to manipulate the political standings and throw the land into a tumult when the king himself said she caught his eye. The king was infatuated with her and wanted her to be in the harem he was creating, the first to arrive and the queen. She thought this a perfect way to throw the land into chaos, but she found she enjoyed the life there. She received what she wanted when she wanted it, all within the confines of a marble palace.
Ons: Rough, Oral(giving/receiving) , Anal, Being used, excessive cum
Offs: Scat, vore, watersports really any fluids that aren't cum.

Krayz

Eh, someone else can take over the King of the Harem role. Sorry =/

Vaulera

Aww okay. I need to look for even more people now :P. Why the sudden change of plans.

Zaer Darkwail

Just inquiry is Miklos the king of the harem or is he the king/prince the harem owning king needs impress/seduce with the harem?

I am interested either the target of seduction from the harem or owner of the harem :).

Vaulera

I believe Miklos is the visiting king by the way he did that statement there. The actual owner of the harem is an open position if you are interested?

Either one gets seduced, It is just a matter of 2 or 1 depending on whether or not we get another female application in the next few days.

Muse

This sounds liek a lot of fun.  May I have the king of the harem roll? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vaulera

This puts me in a slightly awkward position as to who to choose for the actual role. Obviously the visiting king is taken and it all depends on whether or not zaer wants it or not, he did post first.

Perhaps I could make an adjustment to the number of males, because I really hate leaving people out.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vaulera

Well im gonna give Zaer a while and if he doesn't express interest I will Pm you or just find a way.

Zaer Darkwail

I express interest take over the role of the king who owns the harem :). Perhaps there could be more male guests entertained by the harem but it should be so that each guest has 2-3 harem girls at minimum. So number of male guests for this story could be egual to number of harem girls available.

Vaulera

Well, that covers that matter, make up your character and I will message the women to complete theirs.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: King Vailen Jacinth III
Appearance: Pic here
Personality:
Race: Human
Bio: King Vailen Jacinth rules a kingdom in southern desert regions, his capital rests at beach of the ocean besides a river which is bit far off but in rain seasons the river has best of times licked on western walls in widest size. So his capital has access to both trade and fresh water; a most valuable commodity in desert kingdom. In deeper in desert are rocky mountains rich in mineral ore and his land is renown for it's artistic pottery making and art upon it's surface in form of detailed oil ink paintings which are burned to the vases in final heat hardening phase.

Besides trade the kingdom is prospered also in two other things; in it's mobile mercenary army of mounted archers and also slave trade. The slave trade occurs partially willingly; you cannot capture someone and make them slaves. They need by law be criminals or indebted heavily to be enslaved as form of punishment. Second option is to enter slavery willingly to sell themselves and assign who gets the profits. As his country folk are often poor they more than eagerly sell children when they have three of them, selling any extra girls of the family for some gold.

King Vailen Jacind III heritaged the crown after brief civil war against his half-brother who had right for throne as well; as they had same father and both were sons of former king's concubines. The brotherly feuds have always been common in country's history. So has been the splendid tales of king's harem which held only the best what his kingdom holds in femine charm, grace and passion and often more exotic women than human. However as strict rule only female human birthed children have right for the crown if does not otherwise make one generation lasting expection in public. King Vailen has varied and deep passion for sensual enjoyment like his father had if not even more.
Ons: King Vailen enjoys exotics and his favorite is actual mix different looking harem girls together. Preferably who have some sexual attraction to each other. Shape, height and colors do not matter or influence him either direction nor does the race; what he only expects and enjoys is uniqueness and personality and genuine passion from woman. May the woman desire express it any fashion she prefers it and may woman be submitting, switch or dominant. He has no interest on men but he has shown interest of girls with dual sexuality; hemaphordites. Girls with femine form and even sex but have instead clits cocks. He enjoys use such harem girls with other normal girls in his bedroom games and even enjoy please such girl.
Offs: As said before King Vailen has no interest in men, nor in any body waste which belongs to toilet or excessive amount of blood or scarring or uglying his girls with butchery acts or amputate their forms. Nor has any interest on the girl which is completely dead (does not count inteligent undead as 'dead'). He may brand some girls or tattoo them but he has no interested in brutally burned or scarred girls. Not to mention plaque touched girls who's forms are marred by disease or great advanced age nor have unhealthy amount of fat or lack of it (he prefers bit rounded girls as do skinny slim girls but there is limit when things go too much for his tastes).