Started by ZK, July 04, 2006, 11:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praxis

Quote from: Lirliel on October 15, 2006, 03:08:55 AM

Jagged Alliance 2

Wow...someone else plays JA2...

Have you tried the expansions?

Lirliel

Dude... the expansion is fffing hard! The first town is trouble beyond believe *sighs* I hate those snipers..

Quote from: Lilian on October 16, 2006, 07:29:09 PM
I still love my disco-dancing skeletons in Dungeon Keeper 2. >.>

*Bows to the glory of the Dancing Skellies in DK2* That game is also great :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

robitusinz

Quote from: Lirliel on October 16, 2006, 02:26:28 PM
I think that was in both of them and that had me cringing it up too.

Just installed my new game though :D, Chaos League.. never knew that orcs played Rugby.. well more like tearing eachothers head off and watching the balls bounce somewhere up the field :P

You're obviously someone with a good taste in strategy games.  :D

I ordered Chaos League from the UK a while back, and I am eagerly looking forward to the rumored expansion.  This is just such an entertaining game, with all the perfect touches.  The *ONE* problem I have with the game is the lack of cheat codes or modifiers in general.  I don't have the patience to sit through 50 games to play with the really high level characters.  I would've also liked it if the players didn't get personal XP, instead the XP went to a team pool so you could level up who you needed to.  For example, it's pretty damn hard for me to get a good passer when I don't pass much.  This is a problem with the Orcs, whose main spellcasters are their passers, yet they're pretty hard to level up.  I used to play Orcs, but switched to the Dwarves due to that.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

TonyWoods

Sorry to disapoint, but there isn't going to be an expansion to Chaos League as we know it (beyond the Sudden Death one that was released quite some time ago).

Chaos League beared quite striking resemblances to Games Workshops Blood Bowl board game - striking enough resemblances that as a result there was talk of legal action on behalf of Games Workshop towards the games developers. However a while ago there was an annoucement that Cyanide (the developers of Chaos League) now had the rights to make a computer game adaptation of Blood Bowl - along with the announcement that there were no plans on Cyanide's part to release any more Chaos League titles.

I'm sure we can all read between the lines and figure out what happened there  ;)
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep