A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Quote from: Loves on March 10, 2015, 09:12:58 AM
the way it works with the "in story" side, is that the story is told like a never ending loop.  So, your character, while in the fantasy side of things, would basically be living out her childhood story over and over and over again. There is nothing beyond where her story ends other than it resetting to the beginning of the story again.

when she finds herself in the real world, that is when changes occur... she is suddenly older, has free will, that sort of stuff.  depending on when you want the transfer to happen, her memories would only be up to that point with just a sense of deja vu.  :)  I haven't had a chance to read your sheet yet as I am still at work... but will do so the second lunch time rolls around .   ;)

Ohhhh...I am pretty sure I goofed then! Didn't realize the stories were on a sort of endless loop, just thought they sort of ended in human conciousness where they ended in the stories. My mistake.

Caela

Ignore the first draft lol...need to remake it properly since I goofed. :)

Loves

no problem.  I'll wait to see the second draft :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Caela

Quote from: Loves on March 10, 2015, 09:22:33 AM
no problem.  I'll wait to see the second draft :)

Thanks...she should be fixed properly now. :D

Sephiriel

I don't see mine ^^

Already sent you and Swash a PM with it.

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 10, 2015, 09:32:31 AM
Thanks...she should be fixed properly now. :D

I love her sheet
We just need to wait for Swash

Quote from: Jane Storm on March 10, 2015, 09:39:24 AM
I don't see mine ^^

Already sent you and Swash a PM with it.

I'm just waiting to hear from my Co-GM
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P   
If you don't see your character please tell me and I will make sure I get it up*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Loves on March 10, 2015, 10:14:04 AM
*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P   
If you don't see your character please tell me and I will make sure I get it up*

*snicker, snicker*

That IS what she said...

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

CurvyKitten

peeks cause everyone is talking de game~ I sent a pm asking about to characters that sparked a bit of a muse. ~crosses fingers~

Elzith

Vergil Tanner

Whilst I'm not the GM, my impression is that there is always room for one more. :-) *secretly hopes I don't get in trouble with the GM's*
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Elzith

I was actually going to remove that post, but seems you're too astute :P But yeah, assumed this was just starting up and do not really want to jump into the middle of something ^^ Ignore me!

Hazy Sky

It's only been running for a few days. New characters are still being added and aren't all in play yet. There's plenty of opportunity to join in if you're interested Elzith. Don't let the fact that it's started put you off. :)
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Vergil Tanner

Pretty much what Sky said, haha. It's only been up for a few days and is only just getting started, so it's not like it's been going for months. :-)

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Loves

Quote from: Elzith on March 10, 2015, 03:30:51 PM
I was actually going to remove that post, but seems you're too astute :P But yeah, assumed this was just starting up and do not really want to jump into the middle of something ^^ Ignore me!

We have barely begun. Some characters haven't even arrived yet. ;)
If you are still interested please send us a sheet.

Loves

:)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 10, 2015, 03:28:47 PM
Whilst I'm not the GM, my impression is that there is always room for one more. :-) *secretly hopes I don't get in trouble with the GM's*

Loves!  Flog Vergil mercilessly!

Juggtacular

Quote from: Swashbuckler on March 10, 2015, 04:20:06 PM
Loves!  Flog Vergil mercilessly!

Mercilessly and Unmercifully!!! -leans over so the dictionary can whisper in his ear- What? They mean the same thing? Really? I DON'T CARE! DO BOTH!!!

Vergil Tanner

*perks up*
What's that?
A flogging from Loves?
Yes please! I've been bad!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Loves

I was going to say that I would, but he likes it too much

But Vergil beat me to it

Lol

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

So....does this mean I don't get the flogging? :o :-( Nobody ever wants to flog me. :-(

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner