Seeking a Replacement writer....

Started by DarkAngel111, January 19, 2015, 04:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Jeremy had never been a bad boy and as long as he had remembered he always managed to end up with one girl or another all of whom were nobodies like him, he wasn’t a jock or a cute nerd that girls wanted but he managed to go through a few Girlfriends and passed High School largely unnoticed by the popular crowd. It was similar through college where none of the professors really knew him all that well and some were quite tough on him because he never really performed well but he wasn’t failing either. Whether it was studies or Sports he was mediocre at best just going through phases of life but not depressed with himself. He was confident maybe he didn’t really inspire confidence in everyone around him, but he was certainly happy with his life and himself. He was just an average kid with an average life.

Things changed quite fast for him once he was out of college and on his way home after a bad breakup. A guy on the side stall begged him to buy a lottery ticket because the draw was next day and he only had last two tickets left. He had taken up two. After all he was planning on taking his girlfriend to an expensive restaurant; two hundred dollar tickets were still cheaper than that dinner he had planned. So he took the tickets and went straight home. The next morning when he woke up, the last thing he expected was one of the tickets to hit a mega million jackpot, but he had, and he only realized that later in the day when he checked the internet to see if he had gotten lucky with the tickets. The days after that moved past in the blink of an eye.

The companies verified his tickets and he was on his way to receiving the biggest check of his life. 376 million dollars, Suddenly Jeremy was on every news channel with every detail of his past life on the box. He received a number of calls from people he barely even knew and all his neighbors in the apartment building suddenly became quite interested in him. He decided to have a change of address and bought a mansion that was 10 000 sq. ft. with three pools and 12 bedrooms 16 bathrooms, a theatre and steam room. The realtor had been too pleased that a property that big had been taken off his hands on a one off payment.

Now 6 months after the move things had settled down even though there was an occasional media reporter waiting for him outside things had calmed down. He was no longer that much of a public interest anymore. And to some extent he was glad. He had enjoyed his 60 seconds but now things were different. 6 months after the check hit the bank he found himself living alone with more than necessary attention from the opposite sex.

This was the starting post of an Idea I had going with someone else, The idea was mine, but the other write never replied so I decided to wait a few months before posting here, I would like to find someone who would be willing to play Multiple Characters against the one Male character mentioned above. I am thinking Most of the characters that come across him would be those who never paid attention to him before and now suddenly seem to know him so well. Could be open to More than one Player, but this was initially a Solo idea and if One person could portray multiple Females That would be much quicker.

If you would like to try this as a group leave a post here, if you are interested in trying this as a Solo PM me. :)