looking for Vore rp's (open to any ideas)(F partners please)

Started by Panthean, June 29, 2010, 04:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

I haven't done any vore rp's in a while... I'm looking more for hard, realistic vore with anthro's but I'm open to anything you have in mind.

I play either male or female characters with vore rp's. No bestiality, all anthro species and such.

I am honestly open to just about any ideas, so please share. Some ideas I have thought of and done in the past are...

1) A violent demonic character chases down a human character and eats/rapes/kills them. The demonic character get them to sell their soul, meaning that the demon now owns them in hell. This rp is meant to be able to go on afterwards.

2) A violent demonic character (prolly the same one) meets another violent demonic character, and they have fun with each other.

3) A predator anthro species chases down and eats/rapes them, maybe leaving them alive. AKA: a lion versus a zebra.

4) A dragon (M) hunts down food and decides to play with his food. Same dragon also looks for a human female to impregnate (this is the only pregnancy rp I've done, it's more just for story, I don't like to rp out the pregnancy). Same dragon provides the human female with food from his 'hunts'.

5) A predator species, a very notorious one is overtaken and defeated by stepping out of their element. This rp may also include lots of intense combat. AKA: a land or sky species getting attacked by a shark. Different combos In like with this one are:

Dragon x Shark (preferred)
Gator/Croc x Shark (I know this wouldn't happen but use your imagination)
Wolf x Bear
Wolf x Lion
Wolf x Tiger
Any Pred x Demonic
Bear x Dragon
Mediocre Pred x Giant Spider (never done with spider or bug partner... want to try)
Mediocre Pred x Large Snake

Some typical prey species I'm interested in:
Deer, rabbits, zebra, antelope, cow (please no fatness), sheep, skunk, small cats, foxes

EDIT: combined this with another thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73928.0