The queens of the Valkyries F/F, M/M, F/M and lots of other things

Started by DKDBSD, July 24, 2010, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 04:20:41 PM
So amI still gonna be Thor and can I interact with civilians?

Yes but the magical thing should be a secret. No you can't touch Kimi well you can try but he will be rejected. I was thinking that the spirit that grants Alex/Trish his/her powers could be one of Thor's former lovers. That feeling could be linked into the transformation causing sexual tension and confusion.

Kaiser Maverick

Ok. I was looking at Yuriko's profile and I liked it.Maybe add a love interest there?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 04:35:50 PM
Ok. I was looking at Yuriko's profile and I liked it.Maybe add a love interest there?

Lol surprising. Up to you

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 04:46:18 PM
Lol I learned after Kimis little hot spring incident

Learned what? It's not as if your guy tried to touch her. But yeah need a character bio I figure as Thor is a god  your thor shouldn't have all of his powers in human form.

Kaiser Maverick

Hmm so can I have just basic lightning control?And what can Mjolnir turn into when Im a human?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 04:49:27 PM
Hmm so can I have just basic lightning control?And what can Mjolnir turn into when Im a human?

Oh his hammer well. I figure if he has a casual form, a transformed state where he has access to a maximum of 20% of his power and then his true form. Said form would be restricted to avoid raising to much chaos.

Kaiser Maverick

Maybe a watch. And 20% is fine. How much damage is that?

pendarious

well for a god that's nothing at all but for a human........that's about the same amount of damage as a tank.........maybe a high powered missle.........so roughly enough to level buildings in seconds......blast a monster about 40 feet something like that. so now that you bring that up.......are we gonna have to deal with Locke?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 04:53:51 PM
Maybe a watch. And 20% is fine. How much damage is that?

Well think about it this way he's a god so twenty percent would mean he's still incredibly powerful. That would mean physical strength as well not just magical power.

You mean Loki?

pendarious

yes i mean Loki *palms face* i always spell it differently when i type it despite the fact that i know how it's spelled
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on July 26, 2010, 05:06:49 PM
yes i mean Loki *palms face* i always spell it differently when i type it despite the fact that i know how it's spelled

Erm I think that should be a possibility but not immediately. As he'd be imprisoned with that snake dripping poison on him. I know my myths ^_^ also I disagree twenty percent of a thunder gods power would be a lot more then tank level. XD

pendarious

really? you think it would be more than that? maybe i'm just talking tanks cuz that's the smallest thing i can think of for a gods strength to be reduced to *shrugs* and i'm glad that loki is still imprisoned for now........oy vey that could be a pain.

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on July 26, 2010, 05:19:31 PM
really? you think it would be more than that? maybe i'm just talking tanks cuz that's the smallest thing i can think of for a gods strength to be reduced to *shrugs* and i'm glad that loki is still imprisoned for now........oy vey that could be a pain.

Well his return is part of Ragnorok.

pendarious

true and he's supposed come back with Fenrir the demon dog from the depths of nevilheim or whatever they call it......i don't really remember anymore.....

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Name: Alex Crawford/ Trish
Nationality: English
Role: Valkyrie queen red - Heroine
Weapon: The Valkyrie blade - a two handed bastard sword, it has a golden hilt, a ruby pommel, leather wrap around the hilt and a pure silver blade edged with diamond.
Horse: Sylph a grey mare
Unique Power: Burst - A spell that works like Shunpo and allows Trish to perform high level speed and acrobatic manoeuvres in combat
Appearance: Originally as a male Alex was shortish (5'6) had dark brown hair in a shoulder length pony tail and a basic build. After the transformation s/he lost three inches of height and gained a more athletic body with a bust of about 36C (give or take). Her hair grew past her shoulders and is now worn in a pair of low pigtails for the hell of it.
Transformed appearance: Trish's variation will have Bikini like breast plate with shoulder pads, uber short shorts, elbow length gloves, short boots, stockings and a short cloak with a circlet on her head.
Bio: Alex is a young man who just finished college back in England and is on a gap year in Japan. He's been in the country for about a month and has found himself settled in his current home. 

Transformation spell so far well damn still can't decide on something.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 08:26:47 PM
Cause its the only thing I can think of lol

Erm I'll see if I can think of something else. if not that would do.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
Ok sure hehe maybe a........pen.Percy Jackson rip off.

Well it's usually a piece of jewellery some quite. I mean the weapons of the Valkyrie I'm imagining them becoming coins then into smaller bits of jewellery.