Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

LadySky was entirely to drunk to take part in the lynching and come tomorrow she would be grateful. A fellow peasant had been murdered! LadySky would be very very grateful she had NOT followed the crowd and popular vote.

Crawling one again off the floor she ordered more Vodka, "Get me shitfaced Barkeep!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Emmaline

-Gave a nod to Daylily after the lynching-
Not upset at all, Just was as certain as anyone can be she was not guilty ... without actually knowing.

-sighed and wandered off toward her home, she was in no mood to go gather in the fields and woods today and started sweeping her impeccably clean floor-

Ryven

Ryven stares around at all the other villagers then to the hanging corpse of Ryi.  It was a tragedy to be sure, but the man could rest easy for now on the fact that he had not voted to end her life.  As the body is taken down and prepared for burial, a package of baked goods is laid with her as with the others in case she needs a snack on her journey to the other side.

Marguerite

Marguerite made the sign of forgiveness for she had not realized Ryi was merely a peasant. "Forgive me for what I have done," she whispered, shaking her head as she knew drinking and eating muffins would be her company as well as the other peasants tonight.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

[[Seems GT was right and she could be the Seer since she was adamant, GT, tell us who is the next wolf]]

Ryven

Hmm...that could be true.  GT could be the seer.

Marguerite

Especially since she was all over saving a peasant, strange and she could not give a reason...

-Ponders-

mannik

if you were a peasant Marg...why would you point out who you believe the seer to be so publicly?

Hoping to help you'r fury companions do away with her?

*Now suspects Margureite*

Marguerite

I am not the first to ask this same question mannik, other people before me, remember?

-Laughs-

Sorry, I shaved my legs this morning and nothing furry about moi.

LadySky

LadySky eventually throws up all over the pub floor and finds herself being kicked outside to the dirty streets. Drunk as a skunk she crawls back to her hut and flops on the floor by the fireplace. Moaning she dreams of horrible werewolves running around the village in Cowboy hats and Assless chaps! With a scream she wakes and shivers uncontrollably in despair. Oh how she missed the peace and quiet of simply being the village whore!

Again she passes out on the floor in her filthy clothes to sleep the night away.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi did not stick around for the hanging, she hated those. The look of a limp body, human or not, seemed inhumane to her. The whole punishment. But then there was really no other way of dealing with murderers and beasts alike. She silently wondered how Trieste had died. She was not eaten it was obvious. A soft sigh escaped when the sound of the crowd outside started up, knowing that the hanging had been complete. She cringed a little and held her stomach. She felt sick just thinking about it. When she heard from others what had happened she silently wished she had gone with her gut feeling and voted on Desan like she wanted.  She lit a candle for the innocent and said a small prayer.

The girl was not seen for the rest of the night. She would pray and fast in hopes her prayers for hte saftey of the remaining were heard. Josi was never one to pray but given the circumstances, they needed intervention from above in some way. Hopefully she would have some kind of sign, a dream or something to show her who was who and help her with her future decisions.  She left a bottle of rum on her Mistress's bed with a note:

"I hope this helps. I will be praying for guidance and safe journeys to the innocents lost. If  you need me just enter my hut, I will leave a key under the clay gnome in the front.

All my love,
Your Pet Kissling - Josi <3 "

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

pianoman7117

Piano shook his head, guilty of what dirty deed he has helped accomplished, he wonders on and on about her last words, right before she was lynched, he whispered it to himself over and over, unable to deal with it. "Josietta.." He wanders back to his hut, but sees Ladysky sitting by the entrance of the pub, takes her over his shoulder and brings her back to her hut.

Greenthorn

Quote from: pianoman7117 on June 02, 2009, 02:19:58 PM
Piano shook his head, guilty of what dirty deed he has helped accomplished, he wonders on and on about her last words, right before she was lynched, he whispered it to himself over and over, unable to deal with it. "Josietta.." He wanders back to his hut, but sees Ladysky sitting by the entrance of the pub, takes her over his shoulder and brings her back to her hut.

Greenthorn sighs at the man's logic.  It was apparent that Ryi posted in response to the sheriff lynching..pages back.  Since Ryi is now a dead PEASANT (*shakes her head and sighs again) we know she did not have a special role...

I'm not saying Josie is innocent...but in the very least, put a bit of logic behind your lynching votes!!!

*goes to see if she can dig for some more information*

Avi

Visibly shaken by the evil deed he has contributed to, Avi falls to his knees, slamming his fist into the ground and having to bite back a scream of frustration. 

Taking several moments, he slowly stands, then moves to take Ryieahna's body down, cradling it in his hands as he carries her to the village graveyard.  Taking it upon himself to give her a proper burial as his way of atoning for what he did, he takes up a spade and works into the night to dig her a grave.  After helping the undertaker to place her in the coffin and lower her into the ground, he retires to his hut for a restless night's sleep.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Desan

He sighs, shaking his head somberly. "Can't always get it right I suppose..." He wipes a tear, wishing it was so, so at least Trieste could somehow be avenged. He slinks back into his hut, crying softly to himself as he realizes Saff is no longer with him.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Greenthorn

There are only two of you I'm pretty sure are -not- werewolves...Marguerite and Mannik..

Some of you others are quite shady... C:)

Xillen

As morning comes, another citizen is gone. This time you discover Avi, half hanging out of his bedroom window in a failed attempt to escape from the Werewolves' wrath. Also in his bedroom are lots of herbs, and one empty potion.

Apparently, this Healer used his concoction in an earlier night and was gathering materials, so that in a few weeks from now, he would have a new one.

Remaining Players:
  • Josietta
  • Desan
  • Daylily
  • Emmaline
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Marguerite
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 9 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 4 Werewolves

Ryven

Ryven wakes up, stumbling out of bed to grab his morning coffee and muffin.  Fritz was, of course, right there to receive his bowl of kibble which he couldn't get fast enough.  When he left to find the news of the day, it appeared the wolves have struck again.  This time, however, it was not just a mere peasant who was killed.

As he eyes the crowd, he thinks through the previous nights and makes a decision that his gut tells him is right.  "Yomamaween is to blame for this!"

Marguerite

Marguerite cried out and looked to the sky. He was the healer and now there was no one to save them. Oh god no. "I vote in Greenthorn!!!"

Nadir

Eden scribbles down Josietta to see her knickers get in a twist again.... then writes Greenthorn

LadySky

LadySky wakes with the worst headache in history. Thankfully she is alright she realizes and hops up to bathe and dress for a brand new day! Once she makes her way outdoors, entirely unsteady on her hungover feet, she is shocked and appalled at the murder!

Running to Avi's mangled remains she cries and weeps for the loss of their healer.

"Damn you! I had not even gotten to make him any assless chaps or sleep with him!" she screams!

Stomping over to the voting booth she again writes, Josietta as her vote. I stick with her till I am proven wrong!

After voting she makes her way to the waterfall nearby the village and goes skinny dipping to cool off her temper.

mannik

Just so I can get my facts straight...

How many people has Greenthorn asked for the identity of the healer and/or seer?

Desan

I agree with Eden and Marg. I'm voting for Greenthorn.

Edit: and agree with mannik etc
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

After carefully weighing the facts, Ryven recants his vote and changes it to Greenthorn.  He turns his attention to the crowd to offer the goods of the day, fresh from the oven.

Nadir

Eden eyes the food being so freely offered, wondering if their friendly neighbourhood baker is trying to make them all plumper for better eating...