A Mind for Exploration

Started by kelleycd, August 25, 2016, 07:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelleycd

Hi Everyone,

I enjoy playing contemporary plots that are slow to build and offer plenty of detail and allow the characters to grow. I am particularly interested in scenes where the male character is submissive. I typically write in the third person and play over boards or email. I'm sure these ideas will grown more as I learn more about the board and what my mood is. Message interested, please.

Name: Kelley
Role: Sub
Orientation: Bi-curious

Sissy Restaurant:
Kelley and his wife go to a new club that was recommended to him by the Director of his department. Unbeknownst to him she suspects that he is secretly a submissive cross dresser who hasn't yet admitted it to his wife. The evening more or less starts off normal but quickly spins into new realms as his wife discovers the waitresses' secrets. As they go throughout the evening the story evolves and  maybe the Director is involved or the husband and wife discover things their own way (I am open to discussion and would love to explore some other ideas/thoughts on the matter).

A Summer Away:
Kelley finds himself abroad for the summer and does not know anyone beyond his host family. The children that are his age do not have the time of day for the foreigner and often are out with their friends while he is left to his studies and helping out his host mom around the house. Her husband is a high profile lawyer who the housing agency placed him with, because of his fields of studies, but is often out on business and when he is home is often curt and uninterested in furthering their professional relationship. The more that he spends with his host mom the more their relationship flourishes and grows.

Growing Pains
Kelley has stayed at University for the summer and his housing options are limited to his Aunt's & Uncle's second home near the woods--about five miles from campus. With little or no options, and his friends gone for the summer, he grudgingly accepts their generous offer. The home is small but neat with lots of light and a shaded, private backyard. Kelley has taken to enjoying the morning writing and drinking coffee in the kitchen while spending his afternoons in the backyard with his shirt off enjoying the shade that the trees provide. Having grown up with their children he has spent time in this home and has settled himself in the guest bedroom--out of habit--when one afternoon looking around the home he discovers his Aunt's drawer full of sexy lingerie and a closet full of shoes and dresses.

kelleycd

kelleycd

kelleycd

kelleycd