All or nothing interest check (Transformation role play.) two spots available!

Started by Jennifer swallows, May 30, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello Everyone! I'm pretty new here, but I'm slowly getting the hang of some things with the help of the wonderful and supportive community here. With that said, I'm going out on a limb here and seeing if there is any interest for a group role play fashioned after Trisha's all or nothing universe.

OK, Just to warn some of you. This role play is intended to deal with heavy humiliation and possibly extreme examples of some fetishes. (such as bimbo's and sexual slavery.)

If you haven't read Trisha's All or nothing series, I can link you to the 3 part series. But to give you an example of how the universe works, I'll try my best to explain and hopefully spark some interest.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The role play would be centered on a fictional international bank called mason and mason. A company that has ties to a strange, supernatural ritual to help deiced who is fit enough to work their and advance. No one knows about this outside of member's who have already been considered for a management position, and even then you are not guaranteed a promotion until you have proven your self worthy.

Mason and Mason only allows true "alpha" males to advance in the company. They decide this by performing a ritual where two men enter a ring in front of a captive audience, stark naked and both striving for advancement. If you win, you win a new house, a company car, bigger paycheck and your own office. Also an increased intellect, strength, stamina and a more muscular build. Along with a couple of added inches to your penis.

But if you lose, you will change from a man into a curvy, big breasted bimbo sex slave. You will become the winner's biggest prize, and are forced to do what ever he says. You are dumb as a post, but still very much aware of what's happened. You are perpetually horny and have a screaming need to serve your master, no matter what he asks of you. You lost, so you lost everything and become HIS.

Also, every staff member who is up for promotion is always married, so when you go into the ring to put it all on the line, your wife is also put on the line. If you win, she will gain full control over your new slaves, the defeated man and his wife. But if you lose, she will lose right along side you. But she experiences no changes to her personality, intellect, or body. the only difference is, she HAS to obey everything the winner's order her to do.

If you are interested in the role play, I was hoping to get together a group of 6-8 players, comprised of 2-4 husbands and ?-? wife's. I would like to make it so whoever wins and loses is entirely random. Everyone involved would be actually looking to win and get one over their opponent. This way It feels like there's more at stake, and if you lose, it would be much more exciting.

If it goes well, we can expand the role play to include new fighters in the future and put up higher stakes. I also like the idea of building up our character's and back stories before we lay it all on the table. Get to know each other and interact before everything changes after the match.

Of course I'm open to suggestions, so if anyone is interested please let me know. I'm also OK with anyone willing to help set this up with me.

EDIT: I've discussed a few things with some people in private and decided that wife's are not mandatory. You do not need a wife in order to join the role play, but if someone wants to give that a shot I'm perfectly fine with letting that play out.

Second, not everyone enjoys playing a busty woman with a hourglass figure. I understand that and normally feel the same way. So, In that case the loser and the winner will both be able to discuss in private, what the loser will look like after his transformation is through.

Confirmed wrestlers:
Jennifer Swallows
Jarick
polymorph.
Tenshinhan
Beatrice Black
Irolon

peossible wife
eliza

EDIT AGAIN: You can find the OOC thread for the role play HERE. Please use the OOC thread for any future announcements or questions, unless you wish them to remain private. If you wish for it to be private, just send me a PM or to the player it may concern.

If there is any issue between you and a player, Let me know and I will do all I can to handle it peacefully and will not hesitate in reporting someone causing you distress. This role play is for fun, not OOC drama.

Polymorph

Well this sounds very interesting. If I may make a suggestion, already touched upon in your edit. Could the final look of the losing contender be more varied? Perhaps in some way the ritual entails the two contenders matching wills and attempting to force their own personal fantasy female form upon the other? (though in fact a mutually agreeable result resolved with behind the scenes PM's?)   

Jennifer swallows

I like that idea. WE can pass it off as the winner gaining a girl that is both willing to serve, but also fashioned after one of his fantasy's. But OOC it's decided upon by both the loser and the winner.

EDIT: I want everyone to remember that I'm open to suggestions for the roleplay. I just would like to keep a few core concepts intact. If you lose, there is no going back. And as the winner, you have every right to treat your slave in any way you like. I wold like it if this role play was heavy on the humiliation, so if and when you lose, you have a lot of crow to eat. *laugh* But it is not necessary. Especially if the role play grows large enough to allow for diverse groups.

Cessali

Count me in, either as one of the competitors or one of the competed-over.

Jennifer swallows

Sounds good to me Jarick. ^_^ The way I see it now, everyone will have a chance to compete, but who wins and loses will be randoms decided. Possibly by a dice role.

Again, I'm open to suggestions and I'm just throwing some idea's out there. How would everyone feel if when they play out the wrestling match, every move you attempt on your opponent, successful or not, is determined by a dice role? I like the idea of a more interactive struggle between the two wrestlers, that way you are both on the edge of your seat. But, I'm afraid it possibly could slow things down.

Eliza

Hey Jennifer,

I'm updating my Genderswap Thread with your plot and linking this thread in my thread.

When you've made IC thread, let know. I'll link them too in my Genderswap thread. You'll be added to the list I'm sure.

And it looks like you need participants. If anybody is willing to give it a shot and have me as a loser's wife, I'm up for it. If nobody is down, then I'll put my name in to be a contender.

Good work!

Jennifer swallows

Thank you Eliza! I hope to get at least one more contestant, and will probably keep looking for one till around Monday, if you want to play as a contender. If you end up a wife, I would be glad to hash out a story between us. Or, if you like, you can ask around and see who would be the best match. ^_^

Anyone that is interested in the roleplay so far, is there anything that I'm missing or any questions you might have for the role play?  If you haven't read the story, i can answer any questions you might have. We are going a little off book, but I think that just enhances everyone's enjoyment. I'm really happy  with how everything is playing out so far.

Oldknight

it seems a different idea, I would be up for making a contender for the rp.

Jennifer swallows

I added  you to the list. ^_^ I'm going to send you a pm and see if you have any questions.

Beatrice Black

ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Callie Del Noire

There are a BUNCH of stories about the setting too.. including one where the 'winner' cheated and died from steriods abuse if I recall rightly.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 31, 2013, 10:04:07 PM
There are a BUNCH of stories about the setting too.. including one where the 'winner' cheated and died from steriods abuse if I recall rightly.

I remember that story. I've even started in a rather lengthy series for the universe created by a TG caption artist, and trisha, the creator, heaped a bunch of praise towards it.  ;D

For now, I'm trying to keep it tied to the story Trisha created, so I don't want to include anything where the loser can find a way out of their predicament. Since it would go against the core concept of losing everything, or winning it all.

May i ask if you are interested in joining the role play?

Quote from: Beatrice Black on May 31, 2013, 09:46:08 PM
Oh, include me, of course. :)
I've added you to the list. ^_^

I want everyone to know that this is my first group role play, but not my first role play. and most certainly not my first role play i've put together my self.

Any feedback and suggestions you might have will be considered, though not all of them will be used. A few examples of some suggestions changing how things play out have already been worked into the role play. So please, don't be afraid to bring up any concerns or suggestions you might have.

Also, if there is a dispute between any other player, don't be afraid to get in touch with me. If It get's especially heated, I will go to a staff member personally and report the situation.

We are getting a pretty big group here so we might want to start considering pairing off. That is to say, knowing who your opponent will be in the fight and also what kind of character you want to play. What your looking for out of the role play, things like that.

Irolon

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Irolon on May 31, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
I would be interested in this as well :D

welcome aboard! I will add you to the list. ^_^

EDIT: If anyone reading this would like to be guaranteed to win a match OOC, (Not IC. IC, you will believe you might have lost or won.) One of the players is only interested in playing if they are guaranteed to lose their match. If anyone has any sort of issue with this, please let me know and I will try to work it out.

Irolon

Oldknight

Jennifer swallows

Hmm. I was a little afraid of introducing "rigged" matches. Since it wouldn't let us actually compete. um, i guess we could just drop that aspect?

If that's the case, then we need to know who wants to lose and who wants to win. i know I would like to lose, if I have to choose. I was trying to avoid any sort of imbalance, but maybe things will work out.

OK tenshinshan, I will make sure that you win your match. and Irolon, I will make sure that you lose. If we can find a winner for you and everyone else wants to still play it randomly, we might be OK. But, if more people want to lose, I want to throw my hat in the loser's list.

Who would like to definitely lose and who would like to definitely win? Or, possibly, who would like to play it randomly?

Polymorph

I think playing from either angle could be interesting, so I am happy to leave my outcome to chance.

Hogan

I would like to participate, but I am a winner at heart. Hope this does not cause any issues for you.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Hogan on May 31, 2013, 11:22:06 PM
I would like to participate, but I am a winner at heart. Hope this does not cause any issues for you.
Not at all. I think this now balances everything out. I'll have to from one more member I think. Let me see if I have it all worked out so far.

Confirmed wrestlers:
Jennifer Swallows: Random/lose
Jarick: ?
polymorph: random
Tenshinhan: winner
Beatrice Black: loser
Irolon: loser
Hogan: winner

Ok, so that means we need one more person, and that will depend on if they want to win, lose, or go randomly. and also depends on what jarick would like.

I will chose random or lose, depending on what jarick and one more person will want to do. And eliza could still possibly play as a wrestler, if we can't find one more person to pair up with everyone.

Hogan

Link to the "All or nothing" series would be lovely too, please.

Cessali

While I'd prefer a random flip for funsies, I'm solid with however things need to work out.

Eliza

I'm up for losing, most definitely.

May I ask, how do the transformations go about. You mentioned something of a supernatural, ritualistic aspect to Mason & Mason. Is it near the black/blood/voodoo magic side of the spectrum or leaning towards a scientific/near-futuristic type of transformation? Or will there be varying type of transforming processes involved?

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Hogan on June 01, 2013, 12:28:30 AM
Link to the "All or nothing" series would be lovely too, please.

Here you go.

http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=322775261628529916
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3228753575179468630
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3228871766195772452

Quote from: Jarick on June 01, 2013, 02:06:13 AM
While I'd prefer a random flip for funsies, I'm solid with however things need to work out.

About the same. if I have to choose one way or the other, i would rather lose.

Quote from: Eliza on June 01, 2013, 02:40:29 AM
I'm up for losing, most definitely.

May I ask, how do the transformations go about. You mentioned something of a supernatural, ritualistic aspect to Mason & Mason. Is it near the black/blood/voodoo magic side of the spectrum or leaning towards a scientific/near-futuristic type of transformation? Or will there be varying type of transforming processes involved?

It's more on the magic side of things. the ritual is pretty simple, in the story the men enter the ring and a "priest" for the match cuts you with a small blade as a offering to a grand master. The cut doesn't really bleed and it doesn't hurt either. there isn't any magic words spoken, except for the priest praising the grand master as he does so.

Once you have offered your self up for the cut, you sit off to the side of the ring stark naked, while the wife's sit in a special front row seat in front of the audience. Two men enter the ring completely naked and then wrestle each other till one get's the upper hand and pins the other. The magic aspect of the whole universe is never explained any more then this And it mostly revolves around the character's and how it changes them.

there does seem to be other things at work though, but it's never outright said. all of the wife's seem to be very eager to have their husbands compete like this and when the men win, they do start to act like the "alpha males" they think they are. Of course, that doesn't mean some of them don't start out that way.

Of course, It could just as easily be explained that the wife's just liked the idea of it. but giving the authors previous works, She did like to include a little bit of magic that seemed to cloud the character's better judgement. Oh, and every time someone wins, the entire audience celebrates in a orgy.

There's 3 parts to the story, so i'll understand if no one wants to read the whole thing. But I can answer any questions any one might have.

Eliza, did you want to be a wrestler in the ring? That would make the group four on four winner's and four losers.

Eliza

Quote from: Jennifer swallows on June 01, 2013, 03:12:55 AM
Eliza, did you want to be a wrestler in the ring? That would make the group four on four winner's and four losers.

Sure, if you'll have me. I was originally going for a wife position, but since this is a genderswap/gender bender genre, I'll be a contender in the ring. Loser of course.